VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2019 #1
frenkel

jewsign LIVE: Explosion rocks Baghdad near US compound

Explosion rocks Baghdad near US compound

An apparent mortar round has exploded near Baghdad’s Green Zone, home to the heavily fortified US Embassy.

The explosion comes days after the US pulled non-essential staff from the area over an unspecified threat, amid rising tensions with Iran.

Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...r-us-compound/

Old May 19th, 2019 #2
frenkel

jewsign Donald Chump

#UPDATE: John Bolton has been spotted arriving at the White House following the rocket attack in the Green Zone Baghdad #Iraq. -Gage #US

https://mobile.twitter.com/IdeologyW...76553696894976

Old May 19th, 2019 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenkel View Post
#UPDATE: John Bolton has been spotted arriving at the White House following the rocket attack in the Green Zone Baghdad #Iraq. -Gage #US
---
This is total bullshit. They've been trying Iran false flags for a couple of weeks. Trump knows it's all phoney and to give him credit he has not jumped on it. He is a slimey deal maker, but he doesn't want war with Iran. Bolton and Pompeo do, and others, and they are going to press very hard now.

It's going to be near impossible for Trump to not go with it.

Mike

Old May 19th, 2019 #4
frenkel

jewsign

Trump warns if Tehran attacks, it will be ‘official end of Iran’

WASHINGTON — US President Donald Trump issued a stern warning to Iran on Sunday, suggesting that if the Islamic republic attacks American interests, it will be destroyed.

“If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again,” Trump said in a tweet.

Tensions between Washington and Tehran have been on the rise as the United States has deployed a carrier group and B-52 bombers to the Gulf over what it termed Iranian “threats.

Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...l-end-of-iran/

Old May 19th, 2019 #5
frenkel

jewsign

Trump: I don’t want to fight but we can’t let Iran have nuclear weapons

WASHINGTON — US President Donald Trump said in an interview Sunday that while he does not want to go to war with Iran, he will not let them acquire nuclear weapons.

“I will not let Iran have nuclear weapons,” he told Fox News in an interview that aired late Sunday. “I don’t want to fight. But you do have situations like Iran, you can’t let them have nuclear weapons — you just can’t let that happen.”

“With all of everything that’s going on, and I’m not one that believes — you know, I’m not somebody that wants to go into war, because war hurts economies, war kills people most importantly — by far most importantly,” Trump said.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...clear-weapons/

Old May 20th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post nukes

I think Tehran already has 'da bomb' despite the muzzie clerics proclaiming nukes to be 'haram' ...they should just do a 'rocket man' and 'test' one, all this blather about attacking and invading Iran will end.

If they dont, they just might find out how truly 'anti-islamic' atomic ordnance is after a few million of their people get burned ...

Old May 20th, 2019 #7
Erik T. White

Thumbs down Iraqui "general" weighs in and other stuff

Quote:
Iraqi military spokesman Brig. Gen. Yahya Rasoul told The Associated Press that a Katyusha rocket fell near the statue of the Unknown Soldier, less than a mile from the U.S. Embassy. He said the military was investigating the cause but that the rocket was believed to have been fired from east Baghdad. The area is home to Iran-backed Shiite militias.

Shortly afterward the rocket launcher was discovered by security forces in the eastern neighborhood of Wihda, according to a security official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media. The official also said the roads leading to the Green Zone were closed briefly for security reasons before they were reopened as normal.
https://news.yahoo.com/rocket-attack...184134416.html

Now the little talking heads in iratshitiq are blaming the Igottaderunsoyveyians.

Fuck shitrael!! The "general" probably is giving green lights to shitrael as to which zones to hit!!!!!!

Old May 20th, 2019 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Trump: I don't want to fight but we can't let Iran have nuclear weapons
That's nice Chump, but which country remains the only one that's used nuclear weapons in actual battle? YOURS!!

The second one most likely to will be Shitrael, not Iran.

I hope the Iranians really do possess nukes already, it might be the only reason the JewSA hasn't attacked them yet.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 21st, 2019 #9
Ray Allan

Just keep blowing kosher hot air, Chump...

Trump Warns Iran Not to Threaten US or It Will 'Face End'

Quote:
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - President Donald Trump warned Iran early on Monday not to threaten the United States again or it'll face its "official end," shortly after a rocket landed near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad overnight.

Trump's tweet comes after he seemingly sought to soften his tone on Iran following days of heightened tension sparked by a sudden deployment of bombers and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf over still-unspecified threats.

In the same time, officials in the United Arab Emirates allege four oil tankers sustained damage in sabotage attacks. Yemeni rebels allied with Iran launched a drone attack on an oil pipeline in Saudi Arabia. U.S. diplomats relayed a warning that commercial airlines could be misidentified by Iran and attacked, something dismissed by Iran.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-face-end.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 21st, 2019 #10
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

From The Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/articles/acting-...ld-11558463486

"...Acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan said Tuesday that the prospect of an Iranian attack on Americans has been put “on hold,” outlining a reduction of the potential threat after earlier U.S. intelligence suggested a high degree of danger. ..."

Man! I'd like to be a fly on the wall in some of these Trump, Bolton, Pompeo meetings. I'm thinking B & P are soon to leave T's administration.

Bolton and Pompeo, I'm guessing are furious. They both look at the mirror at night and beg their pig god that we go to WWIII.

I'm almost ready to give Trump some credit. And remember, he fired Nikki Haley. He fired General Mattis. He tamed Lindsey Graham. Mccain is dead. Trump likes to mouth off, but it looks like he really doesn't want war with Iran.

O well! Probably I'm hallucinating.

Mike

Old May 21st, 2019 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Post yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
From The Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/articles/acting-...ld-11558463486

"...Acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan said Tuesday that the prospect of an Iranian attack on Americans has been put “on hold,” outlining a reduction of the potential threat after earlier U.S. intelligence suggested a high degree of danger. ..."

Man! I'd like to be a fly on the wall in some of these Trump, Bolton, Pompeo meetings. I'm thinking B & P are soon to leave T's administration.

Bolton and Pompeo, I'm guessing are furious. They both look at the mirror at night and beg their pig god that we go to WWIII.

I'm almost ready to give Trump some credit. And remember, he fired Nikki Haley. He fired General Mattis. He tamed Lindsey Graham. Mccain is dead. Trump likes to mouth off, but it looks like he really doesn't want war with Iran.

Mike
Trump knows he doesn't have the naval forces deployed in the area that he would need to challenge a country like Iran for control of the Strait of Hormuz, he just lets Bolton and Pompeo run their mouths because his rich jewish buddies like hearing them threaten Izrael's enemy with the US military.

Old May 21st, 2019 #12
littlefieldjohn

jewsign

War encouraged by, the purpose of to encourage jew hegemony. America be damned .
http://thejewishwars.blogspot.com/20...-you-they.html

Old September 10th, 2019 #13
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post

Mike
Bolton gone...maybe next Pompeo. We'll see.

Mike

Thread