VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 24th, 2012 #1
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Romney the super millionaire pig proposes ‘self-deportation’ for illegal aliens and draws laughs

He is a typical member of the high society pigs that grew fat on our misery and destruction.

“Mitt Romney has a message for undocumented immigrants: Deport thyself.

During Monday night’s GOP presidential debate in Tampa, Fla., Romney was asked how he would address illegal immigration, and said he favored what he called “self-deportation.”

“The answer is self-deportation, which is people decide they can do better by going home because they can’t find work here because they don't have legal documentation to allow them to work here,” Romney said. “We’re not going to round them up.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/elec...#ixzz1kNx9V2UI

“Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney released tax records on Tuesday indicating he is paying $6.2 million in taxes on a total of $42.5 million in income over the years 2010 and 2011.

Bowing to increasing political pressure to provide more detail about his vast wealth, the former private equity executive released tax returns indicating he and his wife, Ann, paid an effective tax rate of 13.9 percent in 2010. They expect to pay a 15.4 percent rate when they file their returns for 2011.
Romney's tax rate is below that of most wage-earning Americans because most of his income, as outlined in more than 500 pages of tax documents, flows from capital gains on investments.

• Q & A: What Romney's tax returns reveal - and omit
advertisement

Under the U.S. tax code, capital gains are taxed at 15 percent, compared with a top tax rate of 35 percent for wage earners.

Rival Newt Gingrich made public his returns on Saturday, showing he paid almost $1 million in income taxes — a tax rate of about 31 percent.”

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...llion-in-taxes

Old January 24th, 2012 #2
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Well just who will mow Mighty Vitalis' lawn and trim his hedgerows if the mexicans all go home?

Old January 24th, 2012 #3
H.B.

LOL - what a joke. An adjacent article says that Romney turns away from his Mexican roots to embrace "tough stance" on immigration.

Tough stance? Are you kidding me?

What is the ultimate criminal heresy in our society? I would say synagogue bombing, something which oddly enough, I don't think ever happened (like the Holocaust).

Imagine there was a criminal gang that did this. Would Romney get on national TV and say that they are not going to round up the synagogue bombers but that they would have to "turn themselves in"? Would the media then say this was a "tough stance" on synagogue bombing?

What a joke.

Old January 24th, 2012 #4
The Bobster
Banned

Roy Beck On "Self-Deportation" And The Dumbfounded Media
By James Fulford on January 24, 2012 at 11:10am

Numbers USA's Roy Beck is a sunnier fellow than VDARE.com's Peter Brimelow, so whereas Peter complained after last night's debate that Mitt Romney wants to let illegals take US military jobs, Beck cheerfully points out that Romney also appears to have caught on to the idea of "self-deportation"—a key patriotic immigration reform concept I wrote about last night myself. Beck says:

Romney Stumps Many With NumbersUSA's Basic 'Self-Deportation' Plan -- Newt Joins Mitt Vs. Dream Act Amnesty
January 23, 2012, 11:51 PM EST

In the Tampa Bay debate Monday night, Mitt Romney confounded wide swaths of the internet with a concept that we've been trying for years to persuade the news media to acknowledge: A concept of handling the illegal alien population with something between mass legalization and mass deportation. Simply put, you take away the things that drew illegal aliens here and let most of them self-deport. Most especially, you take away the jobs magnet.

The questioning began with the political editor at The Tampa Bay Times (Adam Smith) saying he was confused.

Quote:
Governor Romney, there is one thing I'm confused about. You say you don't want to go and round up people and deport them, but you also say that they would have to go back to their home countries and then apply for citizenship. So, if you don't deport them, how do you send them home?

-- Debate moderator Adam Smith, Tampa Bay Times
I'm glad he asked the question. But if he really was confused, it means that he has closed his ears for years to advocates and groups like NumbersUSA that have insisted that mass deportation is not on the table in Congress in any way and that the alternative to legalizations/amnesty is a concept known either as "attrition through enforcement" or "self deportation."

Quote:
But Smith wasn't the only one that appeared clueless to this fact Monday night.

One of the odder turns of phrase that came up during the debate was "self-deportation." Romney said illegal immigrants will leave the country — self-deport — if employment and other laws are enforced and they decide that it's no longer desirable to be in the U.S.

-- Mark Memmott, NPR.com
An odd turn of phrase?

Good grief. Does anybody who writes about immigration ever bother to check in on anybody on our side of the issue? At least once every five years or so? [More]

It's a basic, existential problem with journalism that journalists are constantly writing from ignorance, since we (I'll include myself in this) take the whole world for our subject, and no one can know everything. If you see a newspaper story about your trade, profession, or hobby, you can't help noticing that they got it all wrong.

But on immigration, the ignorance of the mainstream media is willful. They don't want to know.

You can read more about what Romney said in debate, more on self-deportation, and an even dumber example of MSM cluelessness at NumbersUSA--I'm not ripping off the whole post. I will mention that I wrote about this concept last night, using the analogy of the pigeons that used to swarm Trafalgar Square until the year 2003, Red Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, declared a Year Zero on the Trafalgar Square pigeons, and got rid of them.

You may be wondering how he did this.

Did he

•Build a fence around the square?
•Send an anti-pigeon Gestapo around to their nests?
•Engage in pigeon profiling?

Here's what he did:

HE STOPPED FEEDING THEM!!!

Wikipedia:

“In 2005, the sale of bird seed in the square was stopped and other measures introduced to discourage the pigeons, including the use of trained birds of prey. Groups of supporters continued to feed the birds, but in 2003 the then-Mayor, Ken Livingstone, enacted bylaws to ban the feeding of pigeons in the square. ”

A pre-Livingstone picture of the square shows a pigeon food seller--he and his colleagues were the reason the pigeons were there. When Livingstone banned the sale of pigeon food, all the little pigeons got on their pigeon bicycles and flew away.

Old January 24th, 2012 #5
Spike

Where I live I'd say 90% of the building contractors use illegals, there is no law enforcement in regards to it, because the big business owners are all considered rich and powerful. Once they get rich and powerful, nobody messes with them, because they're considered too important to go after.

What's so stupid though, is when these people start paying them all what they'd have to pay a real citizen to work, so it's like, these people don't really regard being a US citizen as having any meaning whatsoever, they don't even care if you speak English, and then they stomp around with a flag and support the troops, and the war on terror. Total fuckin phonies, rich phonies though. Snakes with flags. but it's also because America's youth has been corrupted by the Jews, they are so destroyed psychologically they can barely work or function socially. All the more reason to stand by Israel, though, apparently, and start world war III.

I realize now why they wanted Wesley Clark to run for president so bad, he was the freak who wanted to bomb Serbia and murder white Christians so badly, he was ready to go to war with Russia, out of his need to slaughter white christians. Bosnia is now the biggest gateway for Eastern european women in the slave trade, that is thanks to Wesley Clark. He was willing to get us all killed, to help the bosnian mafia enslave beautiful young white women from Europe, that makes him presidential material to the Jews.

Old January 24th, 2012 #6
Spike

I still think Romney would be ALLOT better than Gingrich, Gingrich has a few typical republican talking points, that mean nothing, I think he'd be worse than Bush, just says a few nice, logical things, then once he gets into office, is the worse criminal you can imagine, sells your children's souls to his Republican friends.

Ron Paul isn't going to win, it looks like and for that, America will be severely punished. By not voting for Ron Paul, they all will be found guilty of war crimes. He is the only candidate up there saying these wars are evil and unjust, any just, good person only has one choice to redeem themselves from judgement, Ron Paul.

I believe God has given Ron Paul as a choice to America, as one last chance before a tremendous, horrible judgement.

Old January 24th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
Well just who will mow Mighty Vitalis' lawn and trim his hedgerows if the mexicans all go home?
Any number of White Americans who have been left jobless after the past 8 years of Bush's overseas corporate American manufacturing relocation program and the past three years of Obama's ineptitude.

Tags
illegal aliens, romney, self-deportation, superer millionaire

Thread