Old November 2nd, 2013 #1
The Bobster
Banned

Default Clinton: Obama ‘luckier than a dog with 2 dicks’

http://nypost.com/2013/11/01/obama-l...campaign-book/

Clinton: Obama ‘luckier than a dog with 2 dicks’
By Geoff Earle
November 1, 2013 | 5:14pm

WASHINGTON – Bill Clinton trotted out a crude anatomical joke about President Obama, saying “he’s luckier than a dog with two d—-” to describe his comeback in last year’s presidential election, according to a new book.

Clinton made the dirty canine quip “again and again” to friends, according to “Double Down,” the latest campaign book by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann.

The book, which like its predecessor “Game Change” about the 2008 election, appears to have heavy sourcing from within the Clinton camp, describes lingering tensions between Obama and Clinton.

After a 2011 golf game with Bill Clinton, according to the book, Obama told an aide: “I like him … in doses.”

In another scene, Obama nearly boiled over after his agenda leaked to the press. At a large gathering of staff in the White House, Obama fumed to subordinates: “I told you that I trusted everyone in this room. But now somebody has betrayed that trust.”

After his disastrous first debate performance in Denver, aides held an “intervention” with Obama. They gave him a one-page cheat sheet with such pointers as: “Strong Sentences to Start and End.”

When the often verbose Obama would drone through answers in practice, his debate coaches would yell out catch phrases: “’Fast and hammy! Fast and hammy!” and “Punch him in the face!” in a reference to GOP rival Mitt Romney.

Under the heading of “BEST HITS,” Obama was advised to stress “47 percent” – a reference of Romney’s gaffe about the poor — “Romney + China Outsourcing,” and to employ the phrase “sketchy deal” to refer to Romney’s economic plan — which ended up as one of the key lines of the second presidential debate.

Old November 2nd, 2013 #2
Gordon Green
Banned

Cocky Obama doggedly dicked that expression right in forward behind Clinton's mug.

Old November 3rd, 2013 #3
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Bubba goes viral: "If that doesn’t become a t-shirt slogan by tomorrow, I will be very disappointed in the internet..."

Bill Clinton Had Bizarre Hilarious Line About Obama During Election

Another instant classic.
Via Mediaite:
[COLOR=#0F0F0F !important]The new book Double Down, all about the risks of gambl… er, the 2012 presidential campaign, appears to have quite a number of amusing anecdotes about the behind-the-scenes machinations of the 2012 campaign, but one there’s one tiny detail that may be the best of all, and it comes to us courtesy of Bill Clinton.

[COLOR=#0F0F0F !important]The former president was on the campaign trail in 2012 helping President Obama get re-elected, and in excerpts of Double Down published by POLITICO, it’s clear they had an odd relationship. Obama reportedly grimaced when asked about Clinton after playing golf with him and said, “I like him… in doses.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0F0F0F !important]Clinton, on the other hand, thought Obama was one of the luckiest people in the world, and expressed this as only Bill Clinton can.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0F0F0F !important]Romney’s ineptness staggered Clinton. After the release of the 47 percent video, he remarked to a friend that, while Mitt was a decent man, he was in the wrong line of work. (‘He really shouldn’t be speaking to people in public.’) As for Obama, Clinton trotted out for his pals the same line again and again: ‘He’s luckier than a dog with two dicks.’”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0F0F0F !important]If that doesn’t become a t-shirt slogan by tomorrow, I will be very disappointed in the internet.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
Nickarama | November 2, 2013 9:29 am | 61 Comments

Thread