Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2015 #1
Lawrence James
Banned

Default 1 pm July 18th Melbourne, Parliament House: Patriot Rally

There is a rally on tomorrow at 1 pm at Parliament house, Aussie nationalists please join us and help us make this the biggest patriot rally in Australian history.

We rally against communism, sjws, islam and the leadership group of the UPF is also anti-Jew, they contacted me and told me that as a fact on the phone. Tom Sewell the vice-president of the Victorian branch of the UPF told me that.

https://www.facebook.com/unitedpatriotsfront

Old July 17th, 2015 #2
Lawrence James
Banned

Default Rally today

The rally starts in 3 and a half hours, take a train or parliament station and get to the Victorian Parliament house to join us at the Melbourne Patriot Rally today. Thousands of communist scum are going to oppose us, so we need you to support us.

Last edited by Lawrence James; July 18th, 2015 at 09:00 AM.

Old July 17th, 2015 #3
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence James View Post
Thousands of communist scum are going to oppose us, so we need to you support us.
I see mathematics is not your best subject.

Old July 17th, 2015 #4
John Adams
Banned

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/re...0150718-gif6oa
Why is that evangelical curry at the rally? Why are you allowing a non white to speak

Old July 18th, 2015 #5
Terry R.

It's also reported here:

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...use/ar-AAdaojJ

The opening paragraphs talk about police condemning troublemakers on "both sides", but after that every single specific incident documented further in the article involves clashes between the police and leftist scum.

Quote:
Deputy Premier James Merlino said... "People don't like seeing ugly scenes like they are seeing today. The message to all Victorians is that the spreading of hatred and the spreading of bigotry is not tolerated."
.. and anyone who opposes islamisation, multiculturalism and other leftist policies of destabilisation, deserves whatever they get.

Old July 18th, 2015 #6
John Adams
Banned

The mainstream news showed the lefty scum as they truly are, intolerant bigots that do not care about Australia, or allowing anyone to debate facts. The left were shown openly clashing with police and being aggressive towards every one that did not agree with them, at one point attacking any who did not immediately identify as one of them

Old July 18th, 2015 #7
Lawrence James
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
The mainstream news showed the lefty scum as they truly are, intolerant bigots that do not care about Australia, or allowing anyone to debate facts. The left were shown openly clashing with police and being aggressive towards every one that did not agree with them, at one point attacking any who did not immediately identify as one of them

Right. What the media does not tell you is that the leftist ANTIFA scum beat up our women, and they got pepper sprayed by the police.

Sorry about the typo in my comments earlier, I was pumped up for the rally.

Old July 18th, 2015 #8
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence James View Post
Right. What the media does not tell you is that the leftist ANTIFA scum beat up our women, and they got pepper sprayed by the police.

Sorry about the typo in my comments earlier, I was pumped up for the rally.
On the news, it showed the antis being sprayed. By being the aggressive little shits that they are, they went overboard and got themselves being sprayed on camera, attacking police and others. No doubt the antis will have their version of the event, but the tv camera showed them as scum.

Old July 21st, 2015 #9
C18 Australia
Banned

How lovely Reclaim at the Melbourne rally had a gook sing a song for at the start of their rally.They alway gaving an acknowledgement to the 'traditional aboriginal owners of this land'.Shermon was busy taking photos of himself of non whites there.
When UPF were calling the police on NS people they were waving anti Nazi signs and whinging publically about Nazis and Skinheads.The UPF ,Reclaim and the rest of the kosher CON$vatives are merely leading down a dead end road.
There were those there that knew better but were more than happy to allow themselves to used by these scammers.So much for them.The worst thing is that there are some genuine people that attended but they being played by these fake 'patriotic' scammers.

Old July 23rd, 2015 #10
C18 Australia
Banned

Don't be conned by phoney groups such as Reclaim,UPF and ADL.They are just are fraudulent as is the EDL.When will people learn?!

Tags
australia, nationalists, patriots

Thread