Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2016 #1
Kenny King

Default Niggers upset with school's dress code

A special meeting was held Friday concerning the dress code at Butler Traditional High School.

Officials have temporarily suspended the entire section of the dress code policy about student hair.

State representative-elect, and former Metro council member Attica Scott spoke out against the policy Thursday, saying, "Stinks of institutional racism."

The school-board based rules at Butler previously stated hair must be natural, meaning no dreadlocks or cornrows, and boys can't have an afro longer than two inches.

Despite the council suspending the entire section of their dress code concerning hair, parents and students said the damage has been done.

Anger intensified after parents and students learned they would not be able to speak or address the council concerning the two pieces of paper.

"I’m a 4.0 student. Straight A's. My grades and test scores help my school's scores an rankings. I feel that they're not even caring about me," Chayla Ford said.

Full article --- https://www.google.com/amp/s/wlky.re...?client=safari

Old July 30th, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default A proper response

This is what they should have told the niggers:

Hey niggers, if you don't like the dress code there are these things called EXITS your sorry nigger asses can take and do not return through. In fact, go back to afreaka, niggers.

Old July 30th, 2016 #3
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny King View Post
"I’m a 4.0 student. Straight A's. My grades and test scores help my school's scores an rankings. I feel that they're not even caring about me," Chayla Ford said.
That's not what she said. It sounded something like, "I feeled dat they'd not even cared about me." Which isn't bad for a nigger. I mean, it's smart enough to cheat its way to straight A's.

Old July 31st, 2016 #4
Hugh
Holorep survivor

The road to nappiness is filled with difficulty, but the rewards are worth it.

Old July 31st, 2016 #5
Kenny King

Nigger has a 4.0 GPA and claims that corn-rolls are part of African culture. The above poster showed what true African culture looks like.

Tags
dress code, high school, niggers

Thread