VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 28th, 2018 #41
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
They're not "trying to keep Ukraine for Ukrainians"; they handed over their country to evil jews who hate Slavs. Read the OP.
Ukrainians should have as big of an axe to grind with jews as anyone on the planet. They were treated worse than Palestinians. Holodomor was orchestrated by NKVD kikes. So what do they do about it? They hand their country over to NKVD kikes, under the guise of National chauvenism, and Russophobia.

Anyone who takes up arms to fight for Kiev, is a far bigger muppet for the jews than Vladimir Putin could ever be in Poison's wildest dreams.

Old September 28th, 2018 #42
Stewart Meadows

This is Ukrainian "nationalism": hate and murder your fellow Slavs and love the jews who committed genocide against your people. Does that make sense to you, folks?

Quote:
Right Sector (Ukrainian: Правий сектор, Pravyi Sektor) is a far-right Ukrainian nationalist political party and movement. It originated in November 2013 as a paramilitary confederation of several nationalist organizations at the Euromaidan revolt in Kiev, where its street fighters participated in clashes with riot police.[8][9] The coalition became a political party on 22 March 2014, at which time it claimed to have roughly 10,000 members.[10][11]
(…)
Right Sector has its own volunteer battalion that is fighting in the War in Donbass.[96]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector

Quote:
Right Sector assures Israeli Ambassador that they reject antisemitism

“Right sector” leaders have assured Reuven Din El, Israeli Ambassador, that they reject any signs of chauvinism and xenophobia in their ideology. This was discussed during the meeting in the embassy, according to the information on the official website on Thursday.

“The Israeli Ambassador in Ukraine, Reuven Din El, met with the heads of the “Right Sector” as well as with their leader, Dmytro Yarosh on February 26th 2014,” – states the announcement. The movement leaders informed the ambassador of their views on Ukraine’s future and emphasized that their movement adheres to tolerant positions in questions of nationalism. Yarosh also stressed that all negative phenomena, especially anti-semitism, will not only lack support from “Right Sector,” but will also be persecuted by all lawful means.
http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/02/2...-antisemitism/

The jewish Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman and the jewish Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu working together:

Yes, I can see why jews are using Ukraine as their brothel.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 28th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.

Old September 29th, 2018 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It´s one thing to tolerate prostitution, (the argument goes that if you outlaw prostitution the dumb whores will just go underground where no one can protect them) but allowing the whole world to come and fuck your lazy or misfortunate fallen girls is just fucking sick, the Japanese have the right idea, many of their whore houses ban foreigners.

Old September 30th, 2018 #44
Stewart Meadows

Ukrainian "nationalists" encourage their women to marry Asian men – as long as the Asian men in question are anti-Russian:

Quote:
EuroMaidan protester who won hearts finds her one true love

EuroMaidan Revolution activist Liza Shaposhnik, who has cerebral palsey, and Russian Vitaliy Popov, another activist, got married two weeks ago, just a week after they met on Independence Square. They want 10 children.

“I love children, so the more the better,” Popov laughs.

Shaposhnik and Popov are members of the Kremlin-feared Right Sector, the militant wing of the revolution that played a key role in getting President Viktor Yanukovych to flee power on Feb. 22.

Popov came to Kyiv for the New Year, got involved in the protests and stayed. “On Feb. 19, I met people who invited me to join Right Sector and so I did,” Popov said. His job was reconnaissance. “You know I have very tourist appearance so can take pictures and film staff pretending to be a tourist,” he says.

Their relationship blossomed when they got assigned recently to spy on a Russian agent.“We knew each other before, not much though, but on that day we finally got time to talk and decided not to waste time,” Shaposhnik says.
https://www.kyivpost.com/article/gui...ve-350811.html

Lisa/Liza Shaposhnik with her husband Mr. Miyagi:

Old September 30th, 2018 #45
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Ukrainians should have as big of an axe to grind with jews as anyone on the planet. They were treated worse than Palestinians. Holodomor was orchestrated by NKVD kikes. So what do they do about it? They hand their country over to NKVD kikes, under the guise of National chauvenism, and Russophobia.

Anyone who takes up arms to fight for Kiev, is a far bigger muppet for the jews than Vladimir Putin could ever be in Poison's wildest dreams.
The recent communist past might partially explain what´s wrong with Ukrainians. When the communist monsters took over their country much of the Ukrainian cognitive elites probably either fled or were killed, essentially they suffered a brain drain.

Old September 30th, 2018 #46
Stewart Meadows

I see that a VNN member has gone on a thumbing spree and given me five thumbs down in this thread in just one minute.

Here's one of my posts that got a thumbs down from this person:

Quote:
The Ukrainian women in my OP are prostitutes who willingly have sex with the filthy, horny, disgusting jewish "pilgrims". However, there are countless Eastern European women – especially from Ukraine – who are kidnapped by jews and taken to Pissrael where they're forced to become sex slaves and spend the rest of their lives in unbelievably disgusting and inhuman conditions. You can read about it in the following thread:

Jews force European women to become sex slaves in Israel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550967
So we have someone here who doesn't like that I criticize jews for kidnapping European women and forcing them to become sex slaves in Pissrael. Interesting...

Old September 30th, 2018 #47
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
The recent communist past might partially explain what´s wrong with Ukrainians. When the communist monsters took over their country much of the Ukrainian cognitive elites probably either fled or were killed, essentially they suffered a brain drain.
The jews did the same thing to the Polish people.

Quote:
The Katyn massacre (Polish: zbrodnia katyńska, "Katyń crime"; Russian: Катынская резня Katynskaya reznya, "Katyn massacre", or Russian: Катынский расстрел, "Katyn execution by shooting") was a series of mass executions of Polish officers and intelligentsia carried out by the Soviet Union, specifically the NKVD ("People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs", aka the Soviet secret police) in April and May 1940. Though the killings took place at several places, the massacre is named after the Katyn Forest, where some of the mass graves were first discovered.
(…)
The government of Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in April 1943.[2] When the London-based Polish government-in-exile asked for an investigation by the International Committee of the Red Cross, Stalin immediately severed diplomatic relations with it. The USSR claimed the Nazis had murdered the victims in 1941 and it continued to deny responsibility for the massacres until 1990, when it officially acknowledged and condemned the perpetration of the killings by the NKVD, as well as the subsequent cover-up by the Soviet government.[1][3][4][a]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Old October 1st, 2018 #48
Ray Allan

Jews and gooks are defiling these beautiful Ukrainian women.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 1st, 2018 #49
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Jews and gooks are defiling these beautiful Ukrainian women.
I´ve heard from a friend who´s been to the Ukraine that there are many beautiful women there but I can´t help being skeptical as to whether that is really that true.

I suspect that the average Ukrainian woman looks like the average Polish, Slovak, Czech, German, Austrian woman, stocky, fat round face, coarse features, heavy set, and perhaps having more squinty eyes than western women.

What evolutionary pressure would encourage poor peasants in Eastern Europe in particular to develop unusually attractive women, the way things went amongst dirty peasants in the past was that if a girl´s father had a beautiful pig she was top marriage material, even today ask some poor farmer about what single quality in a woman is most important to him and he´ll most likely answer that she has to be a good worker.

But can she harvest a bushel of carrots with one tug?

I have a suspicion that this lass is more typical of what you´ll see in the Ukraine

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 2nd, 2018 at 01:35 AM.

Old October 1st, 2018 #50
Crowe

Quote:
I see that a VNN member has gone on a thumbing spree and given me five thumbs down in this thread in just one minute.
No doubt it's from one of the trolls from SF Russia. They linger over here from time to time.

Old October 1st, 2018 #51
Susan

I'm afraid you all betray your real concern because all your pictures are always of girls clearly under 25. But then in the vnn world, White females turn into old maids after that...right?

The pic of the White female with the scarf on her head, holding a farm work tool would probably be beautiful without her scarf, with her hair clean and fixed, and wearing some nice clothes and a little makeup. And she would probably be much more attentive to your needs, in and out of the bedroom, and a better mother to your children, than all the so called hot babes you all clearly long for...and think you're entitled to.

The young chicks might be fine for an hour or so...then what? You think she's gonna cook you a big healthy delicious meal? Ha! You think she wants to have three children and ruin her figure?

I'm waiting for this movement to have a healthier attitude toward females and sex. I guess some things never change.

I've seen many so called plain females grow into very attractive middle aged women and many teenage beauties fade into ordinary middle aged and older women. You never know how people will age.

Old October 1st, 2018 #52
Ray Allan

The fourth woman in my post, the brunette, is 37, according to her profile. The first one in the red dress is Miss Ukraine 2015. I realize they aren't your average woman from there. Even the peasant woman would be attractive if she were dolled-up like the others. The point is it sickens me that kikes are getting their rat-claws on any of them, forcing them into prostitution and so on.

Old October 1st, 2018 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'm afraid you all betray your real concern because all your pictures are always of girls clearly under 25. But then in the vnn world, White females turn into old maids after that...right?

The pic of the White female with the scarf on her head, holding a farm work tool would probably be beautiful without her scarf, with her hair clean and fixed, and wearing some nice clothes and a little makeup. And she would probably be much more attentive to your needs, in and out of the bedroom, and a better mother to your children, than all the so called hot babes you all clearly long for...and think you're entitled to.

The young chicks might be fine for an hour or so...then what? You think she's gonna cook you a big healthy delicious meal? Ha! You think she wants to have three children and ruin her figure?

I'm waiting for this movement to have a healthier attitude toward females and sex. I guess some things never change.

I've seen many so called plain females grow into very attractive middle aged women and many teenage beauties fade into ordinary middle aged and older women. You never know how people will age.
Excellent post, Susan. I agree with you 100 percent.

Old October 1st, 2018 #54
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
No doubt it's from one of the trolls from SF Russia. They linger over here from time to time.
Perhaps you're right. This person also gave me a thumbs down for my post in which I called the crooked Stormfront moderator Poison a "pro-jewish infiltrator".

Quote:

Here's one of my posts that got a thumbs down from this person:

So we have someone here who doesn't like that I criticize jews for kidnapping European women and forcing them to become sex slaves in Pissrael. Interesting...
Here's a recent example (less than a week old) of how jews treat Ukrainian women:

Quote:
Israeli Couple and Son Indicted for Trafficking Women

Sep 25, 2018 8:26 PM

Seven people were indicted on Tuesday on charges of trafficking in women for prostitution.
(...)
According to the indictment, the seven have been bringing in women from the former Soviet Union since April and pimping them in both Jerusalem and Haifa, sometimes in brothels and sometimes in private apartments. The group had partners in both Russia and Ukraine who enticed the women to come to Israel and arranged their transport. The group paid these partners weekly “usage fees” of $200 to $250 per woman.

Customers were charged 400 shekels ($110), with half this sum allegedly going to the defendants.

The women were generally lured in through websites for job hunters. Sometimes, the defendants purportedly sent agents to bring the women to Israel and help them pass border control on the pretext of being tourists.
(...)
The indictment described the ring’s humiliating treatment of the women. For instance, it said, one female defendant “used to scream at the women that they had to work for 40 minutes with each customer, and no less.” The defendant also allegedly demanded a payment of 500 shekels for use of the apartment.

One of the victims, who was employed in a brothel, “worked 14 hours a day and serviced two to eight customers a day,” the indictment said. “Half her earnings were given Defendant 1, and she also paid 100 shekels a day for her apartment and food.”

According to prosecution data, indictments are filed in only 16 percent of all prostitution and human trafficking cases. From 2012 to 2015, 1,561 such cases were opened, but 55 percent were closed for lack of evidence.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...omen-1.6509580

http://archive.is/Ou3SW#selection-2113.0-2113.53

Quote:
Police charge 7 with human trafficking, running brothels

Indictment says accused worked with agents in Russia, Ukraine to bring women to Israel to work in prostitution

Indictments were filed in the Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday against seven people accused of human trafficking and running a prostitution ring.
(...)
The accused allegedly worked with a contact in Russia and another in Ukraine, who received a weekly payment of $200-250 for each woman they sent to Israel.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/police...ning-brothels/

By all means, mystery poster, give me a thumbs down for this post as well. I realize that you don't like when people expose the jews' sex slave trade of European women.

Old October 1st, 2018 #55
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Would you prefer I post pictures of 80 year-old women or Moranbong Band videos like Jeffrey?

Old October 1st, 2018 #56
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking no suitable chix in your area?

I have more women than I need here boyz, come out to Long Island for TG's final backyard pool party of 2018 and git yourself one. Blondes, redheads, brunettes I know everyone around here that likes to have fun

Old October 1st, 2018 #57
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The fourth woman in my post, the brunette, is 37, according to her profile. The first one in the red dress is Miss Ukraine 2015. I realize they aren't your average woman from there. Even the peasant woman would be attractive if she were dolled-up like the others. The point is it sickens me that kikes are getting their rat-claws on any of them, forcing them into prostitution and so on.
So you go on those Euro dating sites too? There are some hotties on there. Assuming the profiles are even real.

Old October 1st, 2018 #58
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I have more women than I need here boyz, come out to Long Island for TG's final backyard pool party of 2018 and git yourself one. Blondes, redheads, brunettes I know everyone around here that likes to have fun

Can I have one of each.

You took that pic? Like I'd like to take that girl and like um do stuff with her.

Old October 1st, 2018 #59
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Stewart Meadows, I get "thumbs down" quite a bit from Censorcunt Russia trolls. Recently, I posted about a Censorcunt "mod" going by the name Poison. I call it Pisspot Poison, and I got several "thumbs down" for my efforts, like around 20 in one day from Censorcunt trolls. I gave you and Crowe both a "thumbs up" for your posts. I've recognized Pisspot Poison's little personas here on VNN and it seems like I hit it where it hurts quite a few times as it has gone silent on two of its VNN personas. I think the majority of us on VNN are a more cohesive group than those in Censorcunt except for their "Russian" trolls.

I found a photo that I think is a clandestine shot of Pisspot Poison:

I'm awaiting all the red marks for this one...…..

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 1st, 2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: more info

Old October 2nd, 2018 #60
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Stewart Meadows, I get "thumbs down" quite a bit from Censorcunt Russia trolls. Recently, I posted about a Censorcunt "mod" going by the name Poison. I call it Pisspot Poison, and I got several "thumbs down" for my efforts, like around 20 in one day from Censorcunt trolls. I gave you and Crowe both a "thumbs up" for your posts. I've recognized Pisspot Poison's little personas here on VNN and it seems like I hit it where it hurts quite a few times as it has gone silent on two of its VNN personas. I think the majority of us on VNN are a more cohesive group than those in Censorcunt except for their "Russian" trolls.
Honestly, I don't know what the hell is going on with Stormfront. The big English-language sections, like Newslinks & Articles, have many good threads, including several stickies, that expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, and I've seen lots of decent, intelligent, jew-wise forum members post there.

However, SF Russia and SF Serbia have been taken over by obvious pro-jewish infiltrators who praise NATO, John McCain and the failed, corrupt jewish gangster state of Ukraine. And SF Croatia is said to have suffered the same fate.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but...does Don Black (Stormfront's owner) know what's going on in these Slavic subforums? Does he know that there are moderators there that are spreading blatant pro-jewish propaganda? Or doesn't he care? Does he only drop by to pick up donations while letting other people run the site?

Tags
jewkraine, jews, petro poroshenko, sex, ukraine

Thread