Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2018 #1
S.G.

Default Protesting outside someone's house

Hello all, I'm considering doing a protest outside someone's house. Basically I started a new job several months back and the cu#t who was meant to be training me was a complete piece of sh#t. He wouldn't train me properly and was very nasty to me and caused me to lose the job.

What are the legalities on this? I'm considering protesting maybe several times outside his house. Thanks.

Old August 3rd, 2018 #2
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.G. View Post
Hello all, I'm considering doing a protest outside someone's house. Basically I started a new job several months back and the cu#t who was meant to be training me was a complete piece of sh#t. He wouldn't train me properly and was very nasty to me and caused me to lose the job.

What are the legalities on this? I'm considering protesting maybe several times outside his house. Thanks.
He only needs to say you are causing him upset/anxiety/distress and eventually you'll be arrested and charged with harassment.

Old August 3rd, 2018 #3
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.G. View Post

And all you can do is protest outside his gaff?? FFS, grow a pair of bollocks.

Thread