Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2018 #1
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Question Question for Antis: What if a one-headed child self-identifies as bicephaly?

Dear Anti,

If by any chance you should read this post, please enlighten us singularity deplorables. If a child self-identifies as being bicephaly, should society develop the process to allow the child to transition to where a second head is attached to the child? Sure the second head may not function, but neither does a fake-penis, fake-vagina, or fake breasts attached to a (((trans persons))).

Help us deplorables from becoming bicephaly-phobics.

Slogan for the bicephaly right movement: Two heads are better then one.

Polycephaly

Last edited by Phaedrus; September 21st, 2018 at 07:48 PM.

Old September 24th, 2018 #2
Crowe

There is an old meme about this, and for the ones who've never heard it:
Quote:
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
really puts into context how ridiculous the claims of the left are about sexual identity, and more than 2 gender designations.

Old September 24th, 2018 #3
James T Kirk
Banned

What about a two-headed, part-nigger monstrosity such as this?

Thread