Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2009 #1
SidW UK
Banned

Default Icke - THE ONLY 'TIME' IS NOW ...

David Icke Newsletter Preview
THE ONLY 'TIME' IS NOW ...
... LITERALLY

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday
As I delve ever deeper into the illusion we call 'life' I find myself laughing more and more. It's hysterical, really, because everything we believe to be 'real', er, well, isn't. Or, not in the sense that we perceive it as 'real', anyway.
As Lewis Carroll's Alice said:
'If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?'
But the world that Alice describes is no fairytale make-believe. It is right here. You are living 'in' it.
All the five-sense illusions - like the belief that life-changing, society-changing events are random and not manipulated to a long-planned outcome - are merely sub-expressions of the greater illusion about who we are and where we are.
Once we fall for the prime illusion all other illusions tend to follow and at the heart of them is our belief in the reality of 'time'. When I first heard the statement 'there is no time', I knew instinctively it was true, but I just couldn't get my 'mind' around it.
Once I went out of my mind to the Consciousness 'beyond' I could immediately understand how there was no time when there certainly appears to be. The mind is the key. It should be serving Consciousness, but it has become, within this five-sense realm, the master of our perception.
In that one sentence you have the reason why the 'world' is as it is and not as it could be with Consciousness at the helm.
It is appropriate that the White Rabbit followed by Alice was obsessed with time - 'Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!

Old March 27th, 2009 #2
Kievsky

That's deep, man.

Old March 27th, 2009 #3
Georgie

So what does Mr. David "love everybody, nothing is real" Icke suggest we do to overcome problems? All these researchers want to copy each others work and sell it and say how bad things are but not actually say how this can all be solved. Other than buying their DVDs and "spreading information" of course. It'll only end when jews start getting killed.

Old March 27th, 2009 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Leave it to an Englishman to tumble down the semantics rabbit hole.

I agree with him that our limited senses only allow us to see a tiny portion of what is. But do we really need to see more? Would we be better off if we could perceive my cell phone's signal? What if we could see x-rays? What if we could see all the radio waves in the ether or hear supersonic sounds?

I have a little iPod touch as second computer. It is able to take a wireless signal 20 feet away and turn that information, which is flying through air, into a vast menagerie of audiovisual output - almost instantaneously. Do I really need to see that stream of electrons and protons and neutrons? I imagine it would be like white noise for the mind; our senses would be overwhelmed with energy and noise.

If I could make a world it wouldn't have any kikes or niggers in it.

Old March 27th, 2009 #5
blueskies
Banned

Tags
conspiracy, david icke, jew world order, lizard people, new world order, sleep-obey-consume

Thread