Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2021 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default Loyalists To Protest DUP & Tories Fucking Them Over, But In Dublin For Some Reason

LOYALISTS who were led up the garden path by the DUP and the Tories over a ‘hassle free Brexit’ only to be repeatedly hit over the head with a shovel and have their wallets stolen, have announced their intention to protest this fact in Dublin of all places.

The precise reason why figures within Northern Ireland’s Loyalist communities feel the appropriate way to express their anger and dissatisfaction at having been lied to by the DUP and Westminster over a sea border and ongoing N.I protocol disruption is to head to Dublin remains a mystery to those with knowledge of the situation.

“If haunted piss-fart Jamie Bryson wants to stage a wee march in Dublin, that’s all well and good but if it’s over Unionists who were sold a pack of lies on Brexit (N.B. in the end, it never happened), surely a trip to London would make more sense?” offered one person with working knowledge of geography.

“I’ve no dog in the fight myself, but I hate seeing people waste their non-petrol bomb petrol money; imagine screaming your head off about how angry you are Boris Johnson lied about the fact there would be no sea border…but outside Leinster House, ah you’d feel like a prize tit” offered another person.

Backing angry Loyalist plans to demonstrate in Dublin, DUP leader-for-now Jeffrey Donaldson said “yes, that’s it, blame the Dublin government”.

Dubliners have asked if Loyalists intend to come to the city and act in an aggressive or destructive manner, could they make sure to wreck O’Connell Street again and cause some improvements.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...phase-of-year/

Old October 8th, 2021 #2
Griff Mickin

Any update on this.
I remember the last time those idiots were going to march in Dublin and managed to get their cars burned and their arses kicked around by the Nationalists until they scuttled away like the dirty little rats they are.
Some of the videos should have been given a you tube comedy award.

Tags
geography, satire

Thread