Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2018 #1
foreverfree

Default Is Stormfront down again?

I just tried to go there and it said 404 Not Found.

Is the ZOG after Mr. Black again?

John

Old February 18th, 2018 #2
jaekel

Who cares?

Old February 18th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Who cares?
I don't It has become a bunch of patriotards.

Old February 18th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I don't It has become a bunch of patriotards.
Not just patriotards but now, shure and begora, (my Irish ancestry ) now some people are DEFENDING some jews!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Paid shills? I wonder.

To be clear. IF I ever had a good thought about a jew when I was a kid, I regret it.

I can be a Christian with my hatred for living jews.

And my White Nationalist views have never been stronger because of a couple of things that JEWS and NIGGERS tried to do to me and my wife this weekend.

14/88

Erik

Old February 18th, 2018 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

When the Daily Stormer went down, Stormfront published instructions on how to access the site, even though most people on Stormfront don't like the Daily Stormer. If VNN were to go down, I'm sure Stormfront would publish instructions on any alternate way to get to this site, even though this site is not popular on Stormfront.

So, if anyone here has any news or instructions on the situation at Stormfront, some of us would appreciate knowing about it. We all have to help each other out.

Old February 18th, 2018 #6
Crowe

If Stormfront actually got taken down, then before too long we should be hearing (((them))) brag about it.

If Don Black wanted to keep you guys in the know, he could have an alternate website that mentions any serious issues, such as a takedown or major DDOS attack. He's got the budget for it.

Old February 18th, 2018 #7
Ratatat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
When the Daily Stormer went down, Stormfront published instructions on how to access the site, even though most people on Stormfront don't like the Daily Stormer. If VNN were to go down, I'm sure Stormfront would publish instructions on any alternate way to get to this site, even though this site is not popular on Stormfront.

So, if anyone here has any news or instructions on the situation at Stormfront, some of us would appreciate knowing about it. We all have to help each other out.
I agree. Whether you like it or not, it has by far the most users and is one of the best mediums to spread information fast.

Old February 18th, 2018 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I just got a "Down for Maintenance" message while trying to access Stormfront. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Old February 18th, 2018 #9
Nockda Redout

It's kind of suspicious that Stormfront has gone down at the same time the cult is mounting up a massive assault on the 2nd amendment.
They are organizing a nationwide school walkout which the Jew media is reporting as being headed up by a few of the students from the school in Flo-duh that was recently shot up by another kosher killer.
No doubt every single word these students are saying on the Jew tube has been written for them by the anti-gun lobby along with organizing all the up coming protests and nation wide school walk outs.
If they really wanted to stop the school killings, just do what they do in the nigger schools.
Put metal detectors in every doorway monitored by armed guards and surround the campuses with twelve foot high chain link fences and barbed wire.
Turn the human schools into day time prisons like the ghetto schools.
Either that or home school the kids.

Old February 18th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
It's kind of suspicious that Stormfront has gone down at the same time the cult is mounting up a massive assault on the 2nd amendment.
They are organizing a nationwide school walkout which the Jew media is reporting as being headed up by a few of the students from the school in Flo-duh that was recently shot up by another kosher killer.
No doubt every single word these students are saying on the Jew tube has been written for them by the anti-gun lobby along with organizing all the up coming protests and nation wide school walk outs.
If they really wanted to stop the school killings, just do what they do in the nigger schools.
Put metal detectors in every doorway monitored by armed guards and surround the campuses with twelve foot high chain link fences and barbed wire.
To be honest, my middle and high school years were in FL schools and it was a huge waste of time. The schools down here are just terrible. I sucked in math and the math teachers were a joke at my school. Like we'd have 30 students in my HS algebra class and I remember one point like 4 students were passing in the class. We'd have competition to see who had the lowest grade when our grades with student numbers were posted on the wall.

I didn't learn much in school at all. It sucked when I moved back to MO and went to college and sucked in math. The schools up there are much better.

Other than for playing sports, I think HS is a waste of time. You're better off learning a skilled trade in your high school years and then be more prepared to go to a trade school or hit the pavement working.

The problem here in FL is the school districts are county level instead of like in other states where towns and municipals form their own districts. Down here it was easier for non whites to transfer to other high schools to play sports and shit since all they did was need to supply their own rides. In MO like stl county you had a couple dozen school districts so it is easier to keep niggers out. In a way that was started up there to keep niggers out by having dozens of smaller districts. Also keeps niggers from getting on the school board.

As we saw at this high school, it is a bunch of mixed meat race wise. My High School in the late 90s and early 2000s was even worse race wise. It was infested with spics and Haitians. Not very fun. And only a couple private school options so unless you were mega rich no way you could afford it.

Old February 18th, 2018 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Better yet, just arm the teachers.

Old February 18th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Better yet, just arm the teachers.
Except 70 percent of these teachers wouldn't do jack shit or wouldn't know what to do even with training. Many of these bimbo teachers are dumb as rocks Marxist and would hide under their desk rather than shoot a pistol.

IMO have k-8th grade and the rest home schooled except for the very brightest attend school in order to get into high ranking colleges. The rest learn a skilled trade.

Old February 18th, 2018 #13
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Except 70 percent of these teachers wouldn't do jack shit or wouldn't know what to do even with training. Many of these bimbo teachers are dumb as rocks Marxist and would hide under their desk rather than shoot a pistol.

IMO have k-8th grade and the rest home schooled except for the very brightest attend school in order to get into high ranking colleges. The rest learn a skilled trade.
You don't have to arm all the teachers. Knowing that just a few were armed would make a big difference. The would-be killer wouldn't know which were armed and which not.

Old February 18th, 2018 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

A child can get into the best of colleges after being home-schooled, just ask Jacob Barnett, he has a PhD in Physics and is only 19.

As long as you follow the rules regarding testing in your State (some have no such rules and some do, many good curriculums to use out there), your kid can go to college much earlier if they are advanced in their abilities. They won't be wasting hours per day on waiting for the teacher to get the other kids under control, dumbing down the lessons for those less able to stay up to grade-level, and all the in-between stuff that eats up their time.

NO WAY do we want these people armed. I'd rather arm the children to fend for themselves, lol!

In seriousness: some teachers would do just fine being armed, others no way. The requirements for becoming a teacher are too low for that level of trust, I can think of several teachers I had as a kid, and ones I worked with as an adult, who in no way should have that kind of power in that kind of setting.

Children should be home-schooled. There is more than the reason of them being physically murdered. There is a 'murder' of the mind and of the spirit that you should keep them away from if at all possible.

An exception are the Waldorf Schools, some of which are quite good, but that would be best when they are a bit older. You don't hear of Waldorf Schools being shot up for good reason.

Old February 18th, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
I just got a "Down for Maintenance" message while trying to access Stormfront. I'm sure it will be back up soon.
I did also. I reset my VPN settings several times and I got "Down for Maintenance" on all settings.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #16
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Children should be home-schooled.
Perhaps in our current situation. But in a White entho-state that would not be desirable because it can lead to a lack of socialization or sense of community, unless there is some way around that.

Old February 19th, 2018 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Perhaps in our current situation. But in a White entho-state that would not be desirable because it can lead to a lack of socialization or sense of community, unless there is some way around that.
There is a way around that right now, and still would be in a White Ethno-State.

Kids are educated at home by their mothers, but there are 'activities' that home-schooling communities do together with the local children. It could be a trip to the Planetarium, it could be an event where they build something then show it and talk about it, and so on.

There are communities all over the country doing it, and their kids are missing nothing socially.

In fact, the parent has control over which children they socialize with, what activities they're doing, and how long they are away from home.

Here are some of California's Activities that are part of their Homeschooling Network:

Legoland, Aquariums, Picnics, Camping, Science Fairs, and so on:

http://www.californiahomeschool.net/.../other-events/

Studies are showing these kids to out-perform their public school counterparts, and they can sit and carry on a conversation with adults much better, too, their behavior being better as well.

https://wehavekids.com/education/Do-...etter-on-Tests

"..Homeschooled students score about 72 points higher than the national average on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The average American College Test (ACT) score is 21. The average score for homeschoolers is 22.8.."

http://www.educationandbehavior.com/...homeschooling/

"..Several studies found no significant difference in the social skills of homeschooled and non-homeschooled students. Other studies found that homeschooled children score significantly higher on social development rating scales/questionnaires. For instance, one study using the Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale, a well-tested diagnostic tool for measuring communication and daily living skills, found that homeschooled students substantially outperformed traditionally schooled students. The average overall score for the homeschooled children on communication, daily living skills, socialization, and social maturity subscales was at the 84th percentile compared to the 23rd percentile for the traditionally schooled students.."

Institutionalized settings don't bring out the best in people, they do the opposite.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 19th, 2018 at 01:01 AM.

Old February 19th, 2018 #18
Erik T. White

For those interested Stormfront is back up at 6:47 AM, EST, 2/19/18.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #19
jaekel

Quote:
That's what it takes, under current conditions.
Of course, what we really need is the elimination of all these snivel rights laws. Restore freedoms and a school could say 'no niggers' on the front door.

Old February 19th, 2018 #20
Rick Saunders

Still down using firefox. Get a blank page using Tor.

Thread