VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2018 #21
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
That was before the state consider the BNP a threat once they won two Euro seats the heat was well and truely turned up. Owens had no experience of this as he was not involved with the party I believe his involvement ended with the BNP in 2004.
In 2004, just about EVERYBODY you asked said they were voting BNP mate, believe me, the state were worried then too.

Old January 15th, 2018 #22
Henry.

Quote:
That was before the state consider the BNP a threat once they won two Euro seats the heat was well and truely turned up. Owens had no experience of this as he was not involved with the party I believe his involmeant ended with the BNP in 2004.
Are you serious?

The 'state' consider any nationalist/fascist/NS party a threat from the very moment someone gives birth to one and names it. That was true of the BNP, true of the NF and true of every other incarnation of the early fascist parties of the 1920's and 30's and especially true of the BUF under Mosley. In fact IIRC the head of Special Branch in 1999 gave an interview to the Daily Express in which he openly stated that the police/MI5 were targeting the BNP and other nationalist parties for infiltration and that they would not be allowed to prosper in the years that lay ahead.

Old January 15th, 2018 #23
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
In 2004, just about EVERYBODY you asked said they were voting BNP mate, believe me, the state were worried then too.
Well from my experience things changed a lot after 2009.

Old January 15th, 2018 #24
Henry.

Quote:
And (as I've often pointed out on VNN) the same with the NF prior to the advent of Thatcher and the Jews that controlled her....

Quote:

Margaret Thatcher: The Honorary Jew

How Britain’s Jews Helped Shape the Iron Lady and Her Beliefs

By Robert Philpot

Margaret Thatcher's premiership changed the face of modern Britain. Yet few people know of the critical role played by Jews in sparking and sustaining her revolution. Was this chance, choice, or simply a reflection of the fact that, as the Iron Lady herself said: ‘I just wanted a Cabinet of clever, energetic people and frequently that turned out to be the same thing’?

In this book, the first to explore Mrs Thatcher’s relationship with Britain’s Jewish community, Robert Philpot shows that her regard did not come simply from representing a constituency with more Jewish voters than any other, but stretched back to her childhood. She saw her own philosophical beliefs expressed in the values of Judaism – and in it, too, she saw elements of her beloved father’s Methodist teachings.

Margaret Thatcher: The Honorary Jew explores Mrs Thatcher’s complex and fascinating relationship with the Jewish community and draws on archives and a wide range of memoirs and exclusive interviews, ranging from former Cabinet ministers to political opponents. It reveals how Immanuel Jakobovits, the Chief Rabbi, assisted her fight with the Church of England and how her attachment to Israel led her to internal battles as a member of Edward Heath’s government and as Prime Minister, as well as examining her relationships with various Israeli leaders.

Old January 15th, 2018 #25
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Well from my experience things changed a lot after 2009.
Were you active in 2004? Also, can I ask, as you are from Liverpool, what are your vies on the Tierneys?

Old January 15th, 2018 #26
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
And (as I've often pointed out on VNN) the same with the NF prior to the advent of Thatcher and the Jews that controlled her....
I will have to read that.

Old January 15th, 2018 #27
NaomiX
Banned

I can see Owens is going to work himself into a frenzy with this election. I predict up to 5 videos a day telling us all how great he is. If he wants the prostitutes to lower their prices, he should just ask them. Here's the second of today:

Old January 15th, 2018 #28
NaomiX
Banned

This should come in handy for Joe when he is out "canvassing":

https://fsi-languages.yojik.eu/langu...ge_Lessons.pdf

Old January 15th, 2018 #29
Henry.

Quote:
I will have to read that.
Lol. A friend sent me a copy a few days after it came out last summer (he's in the book trade). Just before Christmas I wanted to buy another copy to give as a present but had no luck getting one in any of the big national bookshops with the staff in all of them saying that they'd never had any copies in, nor would they be getting any, even though two of them (Smiths and Waterstones) were showing copies for sale online. When I pointed this out and tried to order one in-store I was told it wasn't possible and to go away and process the online order myself. In the end I ordered a copy from a dealer on eBay who was selling them at half-price with free delivery.

It's worth mentioning that when I last checked the book still had not been purchased and put out for loan at any of the city libraries

As of yet I've only glanced through it but have read and enjoyed the chapter on how one Jew in particular (David Hart) set out to destroy the Miners' strike and succeeded in his task.

See here...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...ical_activist)

Last edited by Henry.; January 15th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.

Old January 16th, 2018 #30
scouse83

Quote:
Were you active in 2004? I'mlso, can I ask, as you are from Liverpool, what are your vies on the Tierneys?
Jew obsessed they wrecked the Liverpool Branch I'm sorry i sided with them.

Old January 16th, 2018 #31
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
But state operatives or just misguided??

Old January 16th, 2018 #32
Henry.

Quote:
They were well recorded but all I seem to recall is SUPER activities against so-called Muslim and Labour party "paedos". And before the BNP their activities centred on fighting Liverpool City Council over a compulsory purchase order and gaining maximum compensation from the Duke of Westminster and his cronies in shopping development....

Can you link to some footage or blog postings where this claimed "obsession with Jews" was actually translated into BNP action and thus supported by real world evidence?

Old January 16th, 2018 #33
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
They were well recorded but all I seem to recall is SUPER activities against so-called Muslim and Labour party "paedos". And before the BNP their activities centred on fighting Liverpool City Council over a compulsory purchase order and gaining maximum compensation from the Duke of Westminster and his cronies in shopping development....

Can you link to some footage or blog postings where this claimed "obsession with Jews" was actually translated into action and supported by real world evidence?
I think they were behind the 'Anti-Zionist League'. Don't think that got up to much tbh.

https://antizionistleague.com/

Old January 16th, 2018 #34
Henry.

Quote:
I think they were behind the 'Anti-Zionist League'. Don't think that got up to much tbh.

https://antizionistleague.com/
Just had a quick scan of that site which includes post-Brexit/post-Cameron stuff from 2016, so it looks like this is way past their time with the BNP and that's if it's even them. Not sure about the youngest brother who has Media/IT skills (and who used to post on VNN) but I very much doubt that Peter has posted anything on that website.

No, what I'm asking to see is material evidence that this alleged obsession with Jews manifested itself in real world activities when they had control of Liverpool BNP.

Old January 16th, 2018 #35
scouse83

Quote:
They were well recorded all I seem to recall is SUPER activistoleninst so-called Muslim and Labour party "paedos". And before the BNP their activities centred on fighting Liverpool City Council over a compulsory purchase order and gaining maximum compensation from the Duke of Westminster and his cronies in shopping development....

Can you link to some footage or blog postings where this claimed "obsession with Jews" was actually translated into BNP action and thus supported by real world evidence?
Yes he got paid a million or more in compensation then his solicitor stole it to buy some stolen Art work, constant drama. Just google peter tierney he has a blog which is semi-regular updated he is mostly blogging about some jew conspiracy or other...

Old January 16th, 2018 #36
scouse83

Quote:
Ooperatives or just misguided??
I use to think misguided but you just never know.

Old January 16th, 2018 #37
Henry.

Quote:
Yes he got paid a million or more in compensation then his solicitor stole it to buy some stolen Art work, constant drama. Just google peter tierney he has a blog which is semi-regular updated he is mostly blogging about some jew conspiracy or other...
I don't need to. I know exactly how much he got and from whom.

What I want is for you to show me evidence that his "obsession with Jews" resulted in Liverpool BNP action against the Jews and their supporters....

Old January 16th, 2018 #38
scouse83

Quote:
Just had a quick scan of that site which includes post-Brexit/post-Cameron stuff from 2016, so it looks like this is way past their time with the BNP and that's if it's even them. Not sure about the youngest brother who has Media/IT skills (and who used to post on VNN) but I very much doubt that Peter has posted anything on that website.

No, what I'm asking to see is material evidence that this alleged obsession with Jews manifested itself in real world activities when they had control of Liverpool BNP.
Anti-Jewish activity wasn't party policy at the time.

Old January 16th, 2018 #39
Henry.

Quote:
Anti-Jewish activity wasn't party policy at the time.
At last!

Then this "obsession with Jews" had nothing to do with the downfall of the BNP in Liverpool or anywhere else for that matter. It was the following Griffin's policy of endorsement of Zionism, allied to radical street activities focused on Muslims and the alleged presence of paedophilia in general politics and the media, that did for it.

So eventually the man who removed Tyndall in 2004, destroyed the BNP everywhere...Agreed?

That's the same Nick Griffin who has been consistently endorsed by your man, Joe (razor blade) Owens.

Old January 16th, 2018 #40
scouse83

Quote:
At last!

Then this "obsession with Jews has nothing to do with the downfall of the BNP in Liverpool or anywhere else for that matter. It was the following Griffin's policy of endorsement of Zionism, allied to radical street activities focused on Muslims and the alleged presence of paedophilia in general politics and the media, that did for it.

So eventually the man who removed Tyndall in 2004, destroyed the BNP everywhere...Agreed?

That's the same Nick Griffin who has been consistently endorsed by your man, Joe (razor blade) Owens.
I didn't say their obsession with jews wrecked the branch.They wrecked in other ways which I cant be arsed going in to right now,I'm on my phone and replying is hard the words keep jumping up in to you're qoute.

Thread