VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2018 #1
NaomiX
Banned

Default We want one of these for Lee Rigby

Greenwich council need to show just how committed to equality they really are....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	27331833_2083276468559436_4582828999440625171_n.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	10025  

Old January 29th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

The sad part about that is Lee Rigby was unwittingly serving the same government that allowed the very same niggers that killed him into the country. The same green nigger ZOGbots that "rescue" them from being eaten by sharks in the Mediterranean and taxi them into White countries to prey on White people.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 29th, 2018 #3
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The sad part about that is Lee Rigby was unwittingly serving the same government that allowed the very same niggers that killed him into the country. The same green nigger ZOGbots that "rescue" them from being eaten by sharks in the Mediterranean and taxi them into White countries to prey on White people.
Ray,a very correct remark, however, we must consider [speaking for the situation in Holland]. That all who are killed or wounded have chosen for this risk themselves, because they participate in a "professional army" that doesn't represent the national interests.

From there I can not be so sad about this kind of "fallen", a little bit of own fault. But still it remains sad and heavy for the relatives.

If a left / red / AntiFa / ..... his candle goes out, I'm not sorry about that either, I actually see this in the same perspective.

Old January 31st, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Ray,a very correct remark, however, we must consider [speaking for the situation in Holland]. That all who are killed or wounded have chosen for this risk themselves, because they participate in a "professional army" that doesn't represent the national interests.

From there I can not be so sad about this kind of "fallen", a little bit of own fault. But still it remains sad and heavy for the relatives.

If a left / red / AntiFa / ..... his candle goes out, I'm not sorry about that either, I actually see this in the same perspective.
I agree, Johan. I'm usually ripping into the US green niggers on this forum, but the British and other NATO-ZOGbots are equally bad. As for Mr. Rigby, well, there is no conscription anymore and nobody is forcing them to sign up for this shit, being mercenaries for the jews and fighting their wars. If he were ordered to kill British civilians, he would have done it, same as a US ZOGbot would, to continue receiving their government paycheck. It's not like that hasn't happened before in either country's history. So fuck all of them.

Old January 31st, 2018 #5
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
I agree, Johan. I'm usually ripping into the US green niggers on this forum, but the British and other NATO-ZOGbots are equally bad. As for Mr. Rigby, well, there is no conscription anymore and nobody is forcing them to sign up for this shit, being mercenaries for the jews and fighting their wars. If he were ordered to kill British civilians, he would have done it, same as a US ZOGbot would, to continue receiving their government paycheck. It's not like that hasn't happened before in either country's history. So fuck all of them.
You and that other prick Johan,what a pair of cunts.

Old January 31st, 2018 #6
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westham.Loyal View Post
What about the cunt who started this thread? He has probably got some “Lee Rigby” fake British Legion poppy badge and flag in production in a Chinese sweatshop as we type.

Old January 31st, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Yeah, I figured I'd piss off josephinefrombradford and other ZOG-o-philes here.

Old January 31st, 2018 #8
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
What about the cunt who started this thread? He has probably got some “Lee Rigby” fake British Legion poppy badge and flag in production in a Chinese sweatshop as we type.
The only cunt on here is you, you fucking piece of cowardly crap. Internet tosser. The only thing I "got" was this, for the demo tonight at Greenwich town hall. I pray I bump into you one day soon.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	27332245_141972533275796_7786777342101324156_n (1).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	10027  

Old February 1st, 2018 #9
NaomiX
Banned

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42894783

Old February 1st, 2018 #10
NaomiX
Banned

https://853london.com/2018/02/01/gre...-at-town-hall/

Old February 1st, 2018 #11
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
No idea what your going on about. Not getting involved Joe but your wrong

Old February 1st, 2018 #12
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
Yeah, I figured I'd piss off josephinefrombradford and other ZOG-o-philes here.
You don't piss me off mate,how can you? all I do when I read shit from the likes of you is

Old February 1st, 2018 #13
NaomiX
Banned

How black & white murder victims are remembered in the UK:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	27332521_10215263763889950_6651833433900467392_n.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	10028  

Old February 1st, 2018 #14
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
No idea what your going on about. Not getting involved Joe but your wrong
Basically poor ickle Joe threw a tantrum and turned all nasty when I sent Henry a pic of him in his Santa outfit. Since then he has never been the same, posting constant bullshit from afar, because that is basically all he will ever have the bollocks to do.

Old February 1st, 2018 #15
TREGO MILLS

Please keep us updated on how things go with the LEE RIGBY protest, thanks

Old February 2nd, 2018 #16
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREGO MILLS View Post
Please keep us updated on how things go with the LEE RIGBY protest, thanks
Links are already on this thread.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #17
NaomiX
Banned

More lies from the far(etarded)-left:

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/0...rge-far-right/

Old February 2nd, 2018 #18
Ray Allan

Quote:
You don't piss me off mate,how can you? all I do when I read shit from the likes of you is
Look, I don't like seeing White men being killed. But they do need to stop serving kikes, and that means not serving as their golem mercenaries and fighting their wars and helping to create the hellish anti-White conditions you see in your country and mine. I don't know how much plainer I can make that.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #19
NaomiX
Banned

Eddie Stampton is totally incorruptable. FACT

Old February 2nd, 2018 #20
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Look, I don't like seeing White men being killed. But they do need to stop serving kikes, and that means not serving as their golem mercenaries and fighting their wars and helping to create the hellish anti-White conditions you see in your country and mine. I don't know how much plainer I can make that.
Yes, we know this already, but some of our warriors are totally misguided and either way, some of us totally respect that they are 'little patriots'. So please, can you drop your posts against them in future please comrade? They are good people....

Thread