VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 1st, 2019 #21
SomeGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jones claims that "father deprivation" is source of homosexuality. And everyone knows this but it is "suppressed." But most people without fathers aren't homos. I don't know what percentage of homos grew up without a father in the home.
There are people that are born gay. Its true I've seen cases.

Old March 5th, 2019 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

they see nigger as possibility. details on leftist subversion, very useful

Old March 6th, 2019 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

EMJ on Nostra Aetate, what it actually says and means

relation of church to non-christian religions

just a five-paragraph document

Old March 6th, 2019 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

my comment, we'll see if it stands

Alex Linder
29 seconds ago (edited)
Jews lie about Nostra Aetate. But they lie about 'holocaust' too. Jones only has problem with one of these lies. The other he's quite happy to repeat himself. While endlessly bruiting 'no progress outside the moral order.'

Old March 6th, 2019 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

the whole seminary process was aimed to weed out virile men, guy says after 27m mark.

Old March 6th, 2019 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

"Elephants in the Living Room" - group of priests into faggotry

Old March 6th, 2019 #28
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
my comment, we'll see if it stands

Alex Linder
29 seconds ago (edited)
Jews lie about Nostra Aetate. But they lie about 'holocaust' too. Jones only has problem with one of these lies. The other he's quite happy to repeat himself. While endlessly bruiting 'no progress outside the moral order.'
Your comment stayed up for at least 30 minutes, but I just checked again and it is gone.

Old March 6th, 2019 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Your comment stayed up for at least 30 minutes, but I just checked again and it is gone.
I have just begun to fight.

He's a worthy opponent. I will eat him and all his ballerina sons.

Old March 6th, 2019 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from Wikipedia on "Church Militant" guy Michael Voris, a very well spoken fellow in tv production, secular and catholic, whose The Vortex is great for understanding the 'issues' (jewspeak) being battled out openly and beneath the surface in the catholic church]

Quote:
In a video titled "Global Warming Unmasked: The Hidden Agenda", Voris claimed that "Catholic leaders must recognize global warming for what it is. It is a government power grab via population reduction. It is a pseudoscience and hyper-sensationalism. These things are being used to promote the global warming agenda, just as they were in the early 20th century eugenics movement ... In fact, global warming is the evolution, the natural evolution, of that early eugenics program."[35] Voris said, "Hitler adopted the American eugenic ideals and implemented them throughout his Nazi regime. Hitler did not originate the idea of eugenics and creating a superior Aryan race. It was indeed an American concept. He saw this happening in America, and went 'Ah-ha' and grabbed it and incorporated it into his whole Nazi philosophy."[35] Voris held that governments accepting the concept of global warming might limit availability of energy, cutting off those who "exceed what Washington says is your limit [of carbon emissions:] you can either be charged an exorbitant fine or perhaps have your energy supply limited or even cut off. ... If you think the government interfering in private lives to this extent based on junk science and the hysteria surrounding it just isn't possible ... think back to the tens of thousands of citizens who were sterilized against their will by the government in state after state after state. ... And remember the only thing that brought the eugenics movement to an end was the horror of the Nazi death camps. If that had not happened, sterilization would just be a normal thing. It was so revolting that finally people said, 'this whole theory is wrong.' Government leaders were quite happy to just roll along exercising power without limit over their citizens."[35]
[church militant guy uses lies about nazis, same as jones does. so lying is wrong, if you're a jew lying about The Church (tm), but good if you're a churchie lying about nazis. no progress outside the moral order*]

*unless you're lying about nazis, then it's ok

Old March 6th, 2019 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

funny not-funny how they always turn to the church AFTER their giblets start flagging

Quote:
Voris, who has never been married, is celibate,[41] and has been called by independent Catholic news site Crux "one of the Catholic Church's most vocal opponents of LGBT causes."[42]

On April 21, 2016, in an episode of The Vortex, Voris revealed that prior to his return to the Faith he engaged in multiple sexual relationships viewed as gravely sinful by the Catholic Church. During his twenties he was "confused about [his] own sexuality" resulting in "frequent sexual liaisons with both adult men and adult women."[43]

He added that these were all "past sins" which had now been publicly admitted, and that since his reversion, "I abhor all these sins."[43] Voris explained that when he was in Fatima five years before, he had "consecrated specifically my chastity to Our Blessed Mother" and had remained a celibate.[43] "That virtue which I had desecrated, I now asked to be consecrated, protected by her," he said.[43]

Old March 6th, 2019 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

logos is all rationality and divine order, and then when the evil germans subjected the bible to rational scrutiny in 19th century, they rejected walking on water and other miracles

these fuckers like voris and jones are judeo-effeminate in trying to have it both ways

Old March 6th, 2019 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

and this is why 'atheists' cant keep the scorn out of their voices when 'arguing' with christians: because one side is allowed to cheat, and won't admit what it's doing.

these xtians simply adduce angel, devil, hopeydopis, Goddettes, purlycues, whatever they need, out of thin air, and then POOF! just as quickly their little floatin' buddies disappear and they're back on sane ground.

Old March 6th, 2019 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

basically their only recourse is to tard out: YOU CAMP PWOOVE IT DIDUN HAPPN

Old March 6th, 2019 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

if that rattlesnake had DONE ITS JOB, i wouldnt be here trouble you folks.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Old March 6th, 2019 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

so much depends
upon the mulberry rattlesnake
that nipped my grandma's earlobe
william alex williams

Old March 6th, 2019 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

so the pope popes against modernism

you cant do what the german historians did, that's
"approaching the faith from a faithless perspective"

[notice the parallel to you can't approach the holocaust rationally, that's hate. christianity is like a watered down solution of judaism; just as dishonest but much weaker]

you mean rationality?

then why is "logos" coming out of the other side of your mouth

these people are the ultimate togglers

they flip physical universe rules on and off as suits their case, while claiming they alone represent logic

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 6th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

Old March 6th, 2019 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

if what the bible claims happened, then faith isnt required

the faith is required because every last one of you knows the claims are bogus

Old March 6th, 2019 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

to the catholic, the divine order unpredictably peppers the world with Celestial Happ'nins (tm) that contradict all physical laws the universe otherwise runs by

it's good to be God

also good to be one of his billions of self-picked godsplainers

whatever you want, you cant be wrong. cause one thing we know about god, probably the only thing for sure, is that he never steps in to correct anyone who speaks in his name

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 6th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

Old March 6th, 2019 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

drawing from this (Voris explaining the crisis)

Thread