VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2022 #581
U. Dunrouse

Old November 21st, 2022 #582
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Dave Chappelle focuses ‘SNL’ monologue on ‘the Jews’ and Kanye West’s antisemitism controversy

BY ANDREW SILOW-CARROLL NOVEMBER 13, 2022 8:48 AM

(JTA) — Hosting “Saturday Night Live” for the first time since he faced widespread criticism about jokes ridiculing transgender people, comedian Dave Chappelle opened the show with a lengthy monologue about “the Jews” — namely, the controversy surrounding rapper Kanye West’s recent antisemitic comments.

In the monologue, Chappelle danced along the lines he was mocking, emphasizing that he was not antisemitic while arguing that “it’s not a crazy thing to think” that Jews control Hollywood and insinuating that Jews have been making Black people into scapegoats for their past trauma.

Reaction from the audience featured ample laughter, although one joke landed in silence; online, criticism mounted immediately, with Time Out New York’s theater critic tweeting: “That Dave Chappelle SNL monologue probably did more to normalize anti-Semitism than anything Kanye said.”

In an unusually charged appearance for an “SNL” host — with rumors that some of the show’s writers might boycott in protest — Chappelle also appeared to address his own near-cancellation by analyzing the public and corporate backlash against West.
https://www.jta.org/2022/11/13/cultu...-snl-monologue

Old November 21st, 2022 #583
Stewart Meadows

Old November 21st, 2022 #584
Stewart Meadows

Old November 21st, 2022 #585
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Not anti-Semitism. Jew-wise eye-opening, noticing the truth.

Old November 21st, 2022 #586
Stewart Meadows

Old November 22nd, 2022 #587
Stewart Meadows

Here's the tweet in which jew shitbag Greenblatt threatens to take down Twitter:

Quote:
Jonathan Greenblatt
@JGreenblattADL

.@elonmusk's decisions over the last month have been erratic and alarming, but this decision is dangerous and a threat to American democracy. We need to ask — is it time for Twitter to go?

3:52 AM · Nov 20, 2022
https://twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/s...61768905015298

And here are some of the replies:

Quote:
Proving 2k years of history correct with every tweet.
Quote:
Like this tweet if you think it's time for the ADL to go
Quote:
You can leave anytime you want, Jonathan.
Quote:
Ah yes, the infamous “threat to Democracy” we’ve been hearing about over and over again.
Quote:
if you don't like it, make your own Twitter

Old November 22nd, 2022 #588
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

That's the jew Adam Silver holding the whip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Silver

Silver is the umpteenth jew whose appearance reflects his personality.

Quote:
As Kyrie Irving offers ‘deep apologies’ and returns to Nets, Black Hebrew Israelites rally in Brooklyn

BY JACOB GURVIS NOVEMBER 21, 2022 2:03 PM

(JTA) — Kyrie Irving returned Sunday from an eight-game suspension after again apologizing for promoting an antisemitic film on Twitter.

“I just want to offer my deep apologies to all those who were impacted over these last few weeks, specifically my Jewish relatives, my Black relatives, all races and cultures,” Irving said prior to Sunday’s game between his Brooklyn Nets and the Memphis Grizzlies. “Feel like we all felt an impact and I don’t stand for anything close to hate speech or antisemitism or anything that is ‘anti,’ going against the human race.”

Irving also seemed to reflect on the way he handled the now month-long saga, which included his repeated refusal to apologize for his tweet and his insistence that he “cannot be antisemitic.”

Irving continued: “I feel like we all should have an opportunity to speak for ourselves when things are assumed about us and I feel it was necessary for me to stand in this place and take accountability for my actions, because there was a way I should have handled all this and as I look back and reflect when I had the opportunity to offer my deep regrets to anyone that felt threatened or felt hurt by what I posted, that wasn’t my intent at all.”
(...)
Followers of a group that ascribes to such theories gathered at the Grand Army Plaza, a half mile from the Nets’ arena Sunday, chanting “it’s time to wake up. I’ve got good news for you, we are the real Jews.” The group included dozens of people from Israel United in Christ, a New York-based group associated with the Black Hebrew Israelite movement. The movement — not to be confused with the International Israelite Board of Rabbis, which embraces mainstream Jewish beliefs — has been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The group then convened directly outside Barclays Center, distributing antisemitic flyers titled “The Truth About Anti-Semitism” and “The Truth about Slavery.”
https://www.jta.org/2022/11/21/sport...ly-in-brooklyn

Old November 22nd, 2022 #589
Stewart Meadows

The negro version of Christian Identity is almost as retarded as the white one, but these "Black Hebrew Israelites" seem to upset jews, and that's the most important thing.

Old November 22nd, 2022 #590
Stewart Meadows

Old November 23rd, 2022 #591
Stewart Meadows

Old November 23rd, 2022 #592
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
'Shalom': Kanye West tweets Hebrew word for peace and love just hours after Elon Musk reinstated him following suspension for anti-Semitic rants - as rapper shows off leftover Yeezy, Balenciaga and Adidas clothes he plans to sell for $20

By RUTH BASHINSKY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 18:39 GMT, 21 November 2022 | UPDATED: 20:29 GMT, 21 November 2022

Kanye 'Ye' West tweeted out the word 'Shalom' - a Hebrew word meaning peace and love -less than 24 hours after he announced that he was back on Twitter weeks after being banned him from the social media platform for his vitriol anti-Semitic remarks.

The rapper also issued a tweet from Donda Times the same day announcing that he will sell leftover Yeezy, Balenciaga and Adidas clothes for $20 'so everyone can afford quality clothes,' the post read.

'I'll cut up a 100 hoodies from Yeezy, from Balenciaga, from the stuff we did at Gap from the stuff we did at Adidas, everything we do is going to cost $20. We want to make sure everyone can receive the same level of cuts, the same level of food, the same level of water, the same level of education, the curriculum, the engineering,' West said in the video. 'We are beings with engineering opportunities.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...owing-ban.html

Old November 23rd, 2022 #593
Stewart Meadows

Old November 25th, 2022 #595
Stewart Meadows

Kanye West’s antisemitic tweet nearly doubled follower growth -study

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antis...article-723053

Old November 30th, 2022 #596
Stewart Meadows

Old November 30th, 2022 #597
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
But Chappelle also leaned into those tropes in his monologue, saying that it is “not a crazy thing to think” that Jews exert outsized influence in Hollywood and on media discourse.

Chappelle also suggested that Kanye had violated Hollywood’s “rules of perception,” saying, “If they’re Black, then it’s a gang. If they’re Italian, it’s a mob. But if they’re Jewish, it’s a coincidence and you should never speak about it.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish...snl-monologue/

Old December 1st, 2022 #598
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Trump’s former antisemitism envoy calls Trump out for meeting with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes

BY RON KAMPEAS NOVEMBER 28, 2022 6:22 PM

WASHINGTON (JTA) — When he was president, Donald Trump hired Elan Carr as his State Department’s antisemitism monitor. Two years after they both left office, Carr is calling out his former boss for meeting with prominent figures who have both promoted antisemitism.

“No responsible American, and certainly no former President, should be cavorting with the likes of Nick Fuentes and Kanye West,” Carr said Monday on Twitter. “To placate antisemitism is to promote antisemitism. President Trump must condemn these dangerous men and their disgusting and un-American views.”

Trump dined last week with West, the rapper and designer also known as Ye, and Fuentes at his home in Palm Beach, Florida. While West has made a series of antisemitic comments online and in interviews in recent months, Fuentes has long been known as a white supremacist who has questioned facts about the Holocaust and made antisemitic statements.

After being criticized for the meeting, Trump has said he wanted to “assist” West, whom he called “troubled,” and added that he did not invite Fuentes or know who he was.
https://www.jta.org/2022/11/28/polit...d-nick-fuentes

Old December 5th, 2022 #599
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kanye West draws fresh denunciation for Hitler praise in Alex Jones interview

By Azi Paybarah
Updated December 2, 2022 at 7:52 a.m. EST|Published December 1, 2022 at 7:04 p.m. EST

The rapper Ye praised Adolf Hitler and Nazis in an interview Thursday with far-right provocateur Alex Jones, drawing a fresh round of condemnation for his incendiary antisemitism a week after he dined with former president Donald Trump alongside white nationalist Nick Fuentes.

“I like Hitler,” a fully masked Ye told Jones. Minutes later, the rapper said, “I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis.”
(...)
In a statement from the Republican Jewish Coalition, Chairman Norm Coleman, a former senator from Minnesota, and chief executive Matt Brooks called Jones, West and Fuentes “a disgusting triumvirate of conspiracy theorists, Holocaust deniers, and antisemites.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ter-interview/

Quote:
Kanye West praises Hitler, calls himself a Nazi in unhinged interview

Rapper makes bizarre appearance alongside Holocaust denier Fuentes on show hosted by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, accuses Netanyahu of trying to steal his family

By TOI STAFF
1 December 2022, 10:51 pm

Kanye West seen during an appearance on InfoWars with Alex Jones on December 1, 2022. (screen capture: Twitter; used in accordance with Clause 27a of the Copyright Law)

Rapper Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler and said people should not criticize Nazis in an interview with far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday, sparking a fresh round of condemnations of the antisemitic rapper who recently dined with former US president Donald Trump.

“I see good things about Hitler,” West, who also goes by Ye, told Jones during the bizarre appearance on the Infowars Network, alongside Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes. “Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler.”

“I like Hitler,” he added later, and called himself a Nazi.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/doubli...ged-interview/

Old December 6th, 2022 #600
Stewart Meadows

Tags
black lives matter, george floyd, george soros, jews, jon ossoff

Thread