Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default What do you think about 'popular sports' ?

. . just wondering how you boys 'n bitches ( sry , was just looking for an 'alliteration' , lol . . .) feel about the 'popular sports business /entertainment'.

Football ,baseball etc . . .

My own opinion . . .

. . what might have started as 'good leisure time activity' , today is , like virtually all other things the NWO monopolizes , a million dollar business entertainment.

Apart from the fact that groids are often 'held up' as superheroes in our 'popular sports'.

With the NWO in it, as always : commercialize something , use it for your own purposes.

. . make bucks out of it ,use it for your agenda.

Make it a firm.

On who invented certain sports . . .

It is said that 'American football' is based on English rugby.

Football itself (soccer) was , believe it or not , invented by the Chinese . . . it found its way to Europe . . . even though in ancient times soccer must have looked different than what it is today , lol ( at least from the makeup . . .)

Like I said , groids , for example , are often promoted in 'popular sports' today.

Also ,countries of other races are often held up high in certain sports ( like Brazilians , for example , in soccer. )

How do you view pop. sports ?

Did they ever matter to you?

And what do you say to the NWO-influence in it today ?

On a side note , my wife used to play soccer in a girls-team when she was a teenie and I can tell you, she can tell how exhausting popular sports can be . . .

. . these people truly have to 'give something'.

. . today , they are higher paid than ever before.

Your opinions ?

. . do we even have ex-professional sports-players here . .?
( the reason I do not post this in the general 'sports'-forum is because this question is on this subject as such , not concerning a specific topic ) . .

Also . . what do you think about the 'body-cult' many professional sports-people cherish . . . ?

lol . .

Anyone . . . ?

Old May 13th, 2019 #2
schultz

Pro sports is staged entertainment. It's not competition.
Pro leagues were started by bookies. That philosophy and purpose has never changed. They've just perfected their showmanship over 100 years for tv.
You don't make billions by simply letting games play out naturally. They'd be boring more often then not. But on tv, games seem to come down to the final play/minute etc. Every week. That's not possible if it were real.

Old October 11th, 2019 #3
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultz View Post
Pro sports is staged entertainment. It's not competition.
Pro leagues were started by bookies. That philosophy and purpose has never changed. They've just perfected their showmanship over 100 years for tv.
You don't make billions by simply letting games play out naturally. They'd be boring more often then not. But on tv, games seem to come down to the final play/minute etc. Every week. That's not possible if it were real.
So are you implying that all pro-sports are collusive games and that none of them are "real"?

Old October 11th, 2019 #4
James Radov

Sport has been a big part of my life since childhood, its something I always enjoy, but I do tend towards Sport is what you do, not sit and watch.
However pro-sports do exist and it is a major tool in the jew arsenal of both race mixing and anti-white.

Take my favorite sport, Football.. its basically become a way to promote niggers into European society. [real Football, not amerikwan shitty version of Rugby]

I recently saw highlights of Argentine-Germany.. Argi team is predominantly white with a few mestizos no niggers, the neoGerman team is full of turks and niggers.. right now several South American teams are whiter than any western European team, because if we have niggers muh football team will win something, so import 10million niggers.

When Francfrica wins a World Cup its always promoted in jew media as a "triumph" for race mixed society.. when a White team like Italia or Spain win same World Cup.. silence...

in an upcoming game, cucks from England will walk off the pitch if Bulagrian fans do racisums against the eng-niggers..LOL
theBulagrians should go all out vs the niggers, since walking off means forfeit and you lose,although rules must be changed if niggers have hurt feelings..

Its not just football, every sport will highlight niggers over humans..
some kike wrote that the only reason Tom Brady is popular is because of "white supremacism" and Trump..

Look at Boxing.. Lomachenko is probably the greatest boxer Ever!! he does things never seen and changed the entire sport, but being White hes no where near as promoted as a nigger would be.
In fact, in the current year, White fighters are dominating combat sports, but jewmedia will focus only on niggers
hugely popular Canelo Alvarez s a white mexican..

Worlds Strongest Man arguably the ultimate test of Alphamales is White dominated, but somehow skin color does not come into play until inevitably they have a nigger do well and them jew mouths will start a flapping about "the first black to..."

kikes turned Sports into an emasculation of whites and promo niggers.

Last edited by James Radov; October 11th, 2019 at 08:52 PM.

Old January 25th, 2020 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Well . . popular sports may be a multi-billion dollar industry today but they started out as legitimate time of pleasure . . the NWO pretty much turns everything into 'million dollar industries' they get their hands on . .

They do it with drinking water over popular sports to the music industry . .

Thread