VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The world according to Coldy

. . I sometimes get PM's concerning my threads . . I admit ,I sometimes go into 'underground stuff' like esoterics et cetera . .
The reason being that this is a subject of interest to me. .

I do not simply accept 'what we see' or 'what we think to know' . .

I also do not believe what the television tells us or what our science claims . .

It is known that television is controlled and that the NWO has a hand in our 'science' , meaning that they 'direct it' . .

People have a head to think for themselves . .

- - -

My personal worldview . .

Race is real . .beings are different. . some species have certain traits of character , others have opposing ones or different ones . . . Difference is everywhere . .

Do beings have to be hostile towards one another because of differing traits . . ?

Well , my simple answer is this : They ARE . . That's what nature brings with itself . .

There are certain species representing more positive things than others ..

Or different things . .

A fish for example will always be a creature of the sea whereas the bird will always be a being of the sky . .

So , you see , certain species are associated with certain things ....

A snake is associated with poison , a sheep for example with being peaceful . .

- - -

In the animal kingdom it is 'eat or be eaten'.

Seriously ,what makes many people think it would be different for humans . .?

Man is often called 'the crown of creation', so if there is 'that much elitism' within the animal knigdom , why different for man . .?

Men also form tribes like animals etc ..

- - -

I view the Aryan as the best race . . It is the most human looking . . it is a genius . . It is beautiful ..

Almost all other races come across as beasts . . cruel as that may sound . . They have a much more base skull-shape , thicker lips . . . . . they simply are different . .

- - -

It is a widely acknowledged fact that the NWO is anti-Aryan . .

The Aryan would be exterminated from this globe should they succeed.

. . what would an extermination of the Aryan on this world mean . .?

A new elite ruling over some animal-like creatures .. Sounds tough ,I know . .

Bye bye to civilization . . .

Bye bye to Aryan marvels such as the coloss of Rhodos , the pyramids , Stonehenge etc ..

Hmmmm . .

. . .

Like I said , race is real . . . It supercedes religion . . Religions ( especially when they are organized . .) are often man-made. . .

Let's take two examples : The Negro and the Aryan . .

The Negro : Jungle-savage , hostile towards civilisation ..

Aryan : Genius. .

Now , why do I call the Aryan genius . .?

The Aryan for example already created all the marvels of the ancient Middle East , where the world's first cultures thrived ... The ancient Aryans already had astronomy and other things . . The Hanging Gardens of Babylon , tall buildings ..

- - -

This already shows how different two peoples can be. .

- - -

The NWO has tried to bring down the Aryan for a long time . . . They do it with miscegenation , politics , wars et al . .

The stuff I know about the NWO I have summed up here . . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552163

We need to fight . .

- - -

Then maybe we will have a reward . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; April 24th, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

Thread