VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th, 2005 #6
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
He was Time's Man of the Year in 1938. The minute he became troublesome for jews, they sicced their media on him.

What we've got here is the media completely under enemy control. I don't watch TV, but I know millions and millions of people do. And a lot of what they watch is those all day news shows like FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and many others. They fail to realize that all these shows have an agenda and that this agenda is pushed day and night all the time.

The jews are literally dictating reality to us. It's reinforced through the schools, the universities, the churches, the government policies, etc. Call me a quitter, but what can be done? Nobody cares about anything outside of playing along and being nice and just doing what they're told. They're all brainwashed. From birth. It's hopeless. They hate nothing more than the plain and simple truth. I can't comprehend any of it. A neverending tide of apathy, ignorance, celebrity-worship, focusing on the irrelevant. We're all doomed, run for your life.

Seriously, only a major catastrophe or economic collapse is going to force people to turn off their TV's and wake up to their immediate reality. When money becomes worth less than the paper it's printed on and the power is out all over the world, people will find out pretty fast what the meaning of race is all about.
You are right, the vast majority of White people view the attitudes presented to them on TV network news with a certain awe and obedience as though it is the truth transmitted directly into their homes from God. These people just sit there and swallow up everything placed in front of them. They are not capable of interpreting events from their own angles, they have the "proper" angle served up to them nice and easy from a TV authority figure. Try telling the typical person that the U.S. war in Iraq was launched for the benefit of Israel and they will give you one of the following responses:

(Blank stare)

"Israel? Where are you getting that from?"

"That's not true, Bush never said that it was a war for Israel."

"Oh I get it, you are one of those Jewish conspiracy people..I don't believe in that nonsense." ....as though Jewish power is a "belief" while of course they see Muslim power as a reality...if you are outside of the rigid media box your views are regarded as beliefs, opinions, weird rantings, etc. but they feel just the opposite about mass media..when TV networks comment on politics they are speaking truths, facts, expert knowledge. The TV networks provide undeniable TRUTHS which only someone who is crazy or "uneducated" refuses to acknowledge.

What it comes down to is: How do you present arguments and unique analysis to people who will not separate themselves from the media's fixed world of iron laws?

As a further way of proving this, have you ever noticed how you can speak the media norm in any public setting and you will never receive any criticism for it? When you say exactly what the media authority figures have taught, people are impressed with you and consider you "a really smart guy", but if you slip up and say something not approved by the media norm suddenly the crowd turns against you "I thought you were more educated than that"

The whole twisted web of this is one vast prison over our entire race. In our society the word "education" means that you accept the mass media norm as FACT. The masses are waiting for the day when Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity tell them that Jews control America, then finally the masses will say, "OH REALLY? DAMN JEWS! We should crush them!" ...even though the same guys had been rejecting the validity of that "conspiracy theory" for the previous 15 years whenever it was presented to them by White Nationalists in online Chat Rooms. They wouldn't accept the idea of Jews controlling anything until the media told them it was acceptable and respectable to think that way.

How strong is this power? I've been telling certain family members about Jewish power for the last 12 years and yet whenever a major world event occurs most of my family goes right back to that television authority to have things "explained to them"...

Thread