VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2009 #161
MarkP

Never knew Paxman was a jew.

He does looks a bit jewy.

Old May 31st, 2009 #162
Mike Parker

Brits and Poles: if only they had foreseen this, they both might not have spurned Hitler's offers of friendship.

Quote:
BBC Newsnight presenter Jeremy Paxman has described the British public as "barbarians" who are too busy working to find time to appreciate art.

He lamented what he regards as Britain's obsession with TV during a talk on Victorian art given at the Hay Festival of Literature in mid-Wales.
Funny, very true of the Kwa. People are always too busy to do things, but they always seem to find time for TV.

Old June 15th, 2009 #163
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default You're one to talk about subconscious desires

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSanguine View Post
LoL - I think he looks like a Lampshade Maker with unconcsious desires.

Old June 15th, 2009 #164
F.W. Braun
Banned

Have you read Céline's great classic? The French always produced very good anti-Semites.

CÉLINE Louis-Ferdinand

Trifles for a Massacre

The first English translation if the highly controversial Bagatelles pour un massacre !
268 p. Anonymous translation, <pdf> 1,7 M

«For U. S. readers, Louis-Ferdinand Céline's Journey to the End of the Night made strong reading, even in its greatly expurgated translation. But that violent and gory novel is a model of Puritan self-restraint compared with Céline's new, untranslated and probably untranslatable Trifles for a Massacre, current sensation of French literature, in which the novelist's genius for invective, hatred of modern civilization and fertility in cursing it have exploded in an anti-Semitic tirade calculated to end all anti-Semitic tirades, to make Nazis turn green with envy.

What made M. Céline an anti-Semite is explained with Gallic candor in the first 40 pages of Trifles for a Massacre. It appears that at 43, a successful novelist, War hero and practicing physician, Céline suddenly felt a great liking for dancing girls. To get acquainted with these attractive creatures he composed a ballet, filled with dancing shepherds, pure emotions, sweetness & light, and consequently much different from his usual pessimistic and obscene prose. It was rejected. Jewish musicians, actors and production managers, he decided, wanted the girls themselves. For the next 337 pages of Trifles for a Massacre he pours forth his wrath in a prose style of the highest order, bold and original imagery, and Rabelaisian curses no one of which could be printed in the U. S. Hitler and Goebbels are too shy and inhibited to satisfy him; to their usual charges that the Jews control the Communist International and the democratic countries, he adds the unkindest cut of all, says they probably control the fascist countries too. They organize wars, revolutions, panics, famines, inflation and deflation. Growing more lyrical, Céline damns as Jewish, Cézanne, Charles Chaplin, Lenin, Madame Curie, Racine, Montaigne, William Faulkner, Stendhal, Zola, the Vatican, the French general staff, the Catholic clergy, critics, propagandists, politicians, movie producers and the people who rejected his ballet.

When Trifles for a Massacre was published, horrified Left critics who had praised Céline's Journey to the End of the Night damned him as a Fascist. Dissenting, Novelist André Gide declared the book should be taken as a joke, although a dangerous one, being virtually a satire on the absurdity and vulgarity of genuine antiSemitism. Bystanding critics found another explanation in the detachment of modern French literature from French life, the tendency of writers like Céline to regard writing as a disinterested mental game, to be played without thought of the social values implicit in their work. In Manhattan last week, big, broad-shouldered, nervous Celine partly confirmed their view, described Trifles' for a Massacre as an "exercise." Admitting that he had written it in the hope of delaying preparation for war, he said it would not delay war a minute, would probably only bring it on a little sooner.»
From the May 30, 1938 issue of TIME magazine

The "Holocaust" religion feeds the Jews' and their henchmen's spirit of lucre, of conquest, of crusade. It has become the ferment of American-Israeli imperialism and colonialism: it is leading us to the abyss. Reread Céline who, in 1937-1938, with his "Trifles for a Massacre" and his "School for Corpses", forecast Democracy's1939-1945 crusade and its array of true abominations.» Robert Faurisson (2003)

http://www.vho.org/aaargh/engl/engl.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Shakespeare is fluid and original in his wording, but I don't think he achieves the effects others claim. His dramas don't move me, and his comedies aren't funny.

"What ho! We'll broach the tadpole on a spear" - not enough like this.

People are told Shakespeare is the greatest, just as they are told about Jesus. They'd never figure it out on their own.

Dickens, some of his stuff I like, some is tedious.

But yes, for some reason French writing in English comes off beautifully. Camus' The Stranger is one of the most elegant expressions I've ever come across. I've noticed the French revisionists produce beautiful English. I like the French way.

English I don't respect because their culture is based on cutting a figure. They're main-chancers. They respect money - only. And it is America's curse that this dishonorable MVD (mental venereal disease) was transmitted to us.

Meet an Englishman, his only real interest is in figuring out if you have something he can get out of you. His interest is in your income and your status so he'll know how to treat you.

Old June 17th, 2009 #165
sammy bowe

I was standing amongst a group of 18/19 year old college students today and i was just listening to them having a general chat when this beautifull white girl came up and stood next to me and in amongst them. I looked around at the bunch of multi -culti trash and then after about 2 minutes she opened her mouth and started talking and ranting which left me subdued in my original conclusion of her. Because of the forced make up of college pupils she sounded just like a "Ghetto Princess" straight out of the bronx with her "Hey Man" speak and filthy languague every third word which made her look and sound like the "White Trash" she has ended up as. The white youth of today have lost their identy big style and it is mainly down to the arrival of "Black Culture" and their "Hip Hop" crap which destroys the very essence of White youth which is why you see so many "Wiggers" walking around aping their behaviour thinking its cool when in reality it is just a shit none conforming attitude to anything that was once a white trait and the norm. Basically some whites of all ages in britain have become who and what they are because of these main reasons.
1. The arrival of Black Culture and Black Music.
2. Forced multiculturism which has created racism from all races against us and each other.
3. The T.V and the jew agenda of destroying whites and promoting ethnics.
4. The planned destruction of the British pub, and the Happy Hour and the easy access of alcohol from supermarkets.
5. And with the agenda of the top four amongst others, whites have become an underclass in some areas and kids are having kids and the outcome of that is the "White Lost Souls" we see every week getting smashed or taking drugs as a way out of the realities of life.

Old July 1st, 2010 #166
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion this shefalo is posting in VNNF/UK.

Erm....

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-The-Code.html

Quote:
IN a dingy hospital room in the Baltic city of Riga, Catriona Gourlay grimaces at the fresh stitches in her stomach.

The 27-year-old from Camden, North London, has just had an implant - known as The Code - put in her body.

It means a sip of alcohol could potentially kill her.

She is so desperate to stop herself binge drinking she has resorted to seeking help outside the UK.

An alcoholic, she is not alone in taking such extreme measures.

Hundreds of desperate, boozy Brits now travel overseas to get a quick fix for their addiction.

A Sunderland-based company is sending alcoholics to Latvia for The Code - a five-day last-ditch treatment which can have deadly consequences.

Last resort ... company bosses Russell and Darya provide The Code to desperate Brits
Last resort ... company bosses Russell and
Darya provide The Code to desperate Brits

Catriona says: "I have tried to get off alcohol on my own, I simply can't do it.

"I have had kidney stones due to alcohol abuse and even have holes in my teeth from vomiting so much when I'm drunk.

"I have woken up covered in my own blood with no memory of how it happened. My room was smashed to pieces and I assume that's how I got the cuts to my arms and hands. I couldn't remember the last three days."

Catriona's drinking was acceptable in her job as a recruitment consultant which involved lots of boozy lunches. But Catriona would go home and drink alone - though always managed to get up in the morning for work.

She says: "I drank around four bottles of wine a day and simply could not see a way of changing it." She went to her GP and Alcoholics Anonymous but they suggested keeping a diary or rehab, which she had neither time nor money for.

"After searching for months in the UK for somewhere to help me I still couldn't get off the booze. This is why I had to take such a drastic step as having The Code.

"I know drink will ruin my life, and I definitely need a clean break from it for ever."

The Code, which costs £2,800, includes three days of sedated detox to remove all alcohol from the patient's system.

Then an implant of disulfiram - a drug that reacts violently to alcohol - is inserted in the body under local anaesthetic.

This implant will release the disulfiram around the body for over a year.

In that time drinking just a tiny amount of alcohol will cause extreme reactions. Reported side-effects have included palpitations, convulsions, heart failure, breathing difficulties - and even death.

Patients have to be so careful after having the implant, they cannot even eat chocolate liqueurs or use mouthwash that contains alcohol without risks. Providing The Code to desperate Brits was the idea of former alcoholics Russell Hughes, 45, and Darya Dyagel, 33.

The pair, then heavy drinkers, met five years ago and decided to have the implant after it was suggested to them by Darya's mother - who is from the Ukraine where the treatment is regularly performed.

Since they both had the implant two years ago, neither has touched alcohol.

They now help fellow alcoholics seeking an instant fix.

Russell, who runs Aluston Health Ltd with Darya, says: "As a desperate alcoholic, I know how hard it was to get any decent help in the UK.

"I remember going to my GP and telling him my life was in tatters because of my addiction to drink. I was drinking around 12 pints of beer and a litre of vodka a day.

"After 20 years of living with a drink problem, my business was suffering, my marriage had failed, my mates were abandoning me, my kidneys were failing and I had lost my licence because of drink-driving.

"My doctor listened to all of this and then told me to keep a diary of what I was drinking. I couldn't keep a diary - I was completely drunk!

"It was heartbreaking, and even when I looked for help privately, it was totally out of my reach.

"Most private clinics want patients to stay for at least four weeks, which costs between £5,000 and £10,000.

"Not many alcoholics have the time, money or willpower to put themselves through that.

"So when Darya's mother told us about the implant available in Eastern Europe, I knew it was just what we, and other alcoholics in the UK, needed." The couple have now been running Aluston Health for six months, and claim they have major national companies interested in making the treatment available for their staff.

"We have had interest from the large banks and law firms - who find a lot of their staff suffer with alcohol problems - and even the MoD," says Russell.

"Companies don't want to lose their staff to rehab for months, so the implant is the perfect way of dealing with the problem in a quick and efficient way."

Russell's partner Darya admits to having consumed up to seven pints of snakebite (cider and lager mixed), two bottles of wine, half a bottle of vodka and four double whiskys in a day.
Epidemic

She says: "I know from nearly 20 years of alcohol abuse that the binge drinking problem in the UK is colossal and the NHS cannot cope with it.

"Drastic steps need to be taken, but the Government does not seem to have grasped what an epidemic alcoholism is for several generations in Britain."

In recent years millions has been spent by government agencies on marketing and education campaigns about the dangers of alcohol.

Tactics include labelling the number of units of alcohol that bottles contain and teaching young people and families about the danger of drink. Yet estimates put the annual cost of dealing with alcohol-related issues in Britain at a minimum £20billion.

Russell says: "Alcoholics need more than a leaflet on how bad binge drinking is. They need help to change, and fast. Getting completely inebriated every night has become socially acceptable, and it's not right."

The Code's latest patient, Catriona, admits to getting drunk on the flight to Latvia to start her treatment.

She says: "When I arrived here, I was completely out of it.

"It hit me at the airport that I would never be able to drink again, and that made me want to drink more.

"If I didn't have this implant, that is how I think the rest of my life would have continued - as though every drink was my last.

"Knowing I can't drink again makes me feel like I have a new shot at life."

Three weeks after having The Code, Catriona is now back in the UK, and says: "My skin already looks better, my mind is clearer and my eyes are brighter.

"Already I can see how much alcohol was destroying my life, and I never want that vision to be blurred by booze again."

"When I first returned to the UK, I felt a little down.

"It was quite daunting having to change my life so dramatically and pick up the pieces of my life with sober eyes.

"But after a few days I could already see how much better my life is without alcohol.

"I've had no sickness or side-effects to the implant, and am now looking forward to a great future that does not involve alcohol.

"When you are drunk you don't realise how much of a mess your life is. The longer you are sober the more you realise how bad things are and gradually you can start to mend your life. That's what I'm doing now."

Old July 1st, 2010 #167
Bev
drinking tea

With the news that people are receving sickness/disability benefit for being alcoholics, I think the new Government should consider the possibilities of offering this as a more permanent, and maybe cheaper in the long run, solution.

Old July 1st, 2010 #168
hillbilly

Quote:
I don't think Americans drink quite the same way British do. Nor do we get fat the same way either.
From what i've seen of Americans, obesity is a real problem! According to statistics i've read somewhere, America leads the league tables in obesity with Britain not far behind.

As for drinking, i think America is definitely more socially conservative and many whites are still god fearing people in the main.

Old July 2nd, 2010 #169
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
From what i've seen of Americans, obesity is a real problem! According to statistics i've read somewhere, America leads the league tables in obesity with Britain not far behind.

As for drinking, i think America is definitely more socially conservative and many whites are still god fearing people in the main.
obesity in britain has rocketed with the arrival of unlimited fast food resteraunts. i dont think its any co-incidence that people in britain were far thinner before mcdonalds ect arrived here.

Old July 2nd, 2010 #170
hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
obesity in britain has rocketed with the arrival of unlimited fast food resteraunts. i dont think its any co-incidence that people in britain were far thinner before mcdonalds ect arrived here.
I agree, our cities and towns are increasingly becoming more Americanised with each passing day.

Old July 2nd, 2010 #171
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
I wish there were a fast food restaurant that only served healthy fruits and veggies. Maybe a big fruit dish with berries and citrus or whatever. Or a nice salad mixed with lean chicken, but sadly the only places that exist around me are McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, and various pizza places. At least I have a grocer that is within 300 yards where I usually get food to eat that day.

Old July 2nd, 2010 #172
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
With the news that people are receving sickness/disability benefit for being alcoholics, I think the new Government should consider the possibilities of offering this as a more permanent, and maybe cheaper in the long run, solution.
Face facts a cull is needed after the alien problem has been solved.You have posted here yourself that the majority of people you encounter are in the thrall of the frankfurtistas.Self redemption is possible anything else is perverted social engineering and should be shunned by all those with a humanitarian outlook on life.
These lazy fat slobs and dypsomainiacs are a hindrance to the race and the blood they must be purged along with the aliens.

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 2nd, 2010 #173
ray bateson
baппed

These pictures are highly disturbing. Okay, the most I've even seen of england came from the old sherlock holmes films, but what a fall. You people are mad.

Old July 3rd, 2010 #174
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Face facts a cull is needed after the alien problem has been solved.You have posted here yourself that the majority of people you encounter are in the thrall of the frankfurtistas.Self redemption is possible anything else is perverted social engineering and should be shunned by all those with a humanitarian outlook on life.
These lazy fat slobs and dypsomainiacs are a hindrance to the race and the blood they must be purged along with the aliens.
The question is, what do we do about it? How do those of us who are relatively normal yet without any sort of power, prevent these scenes from happening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
These pictures are highly disturbing. Okay, the most I've even seen of england came from the old sherlock holmes films, but what a fall. You people are mad.

England is in a shocking state. Forget the stereotype you had in mind of the genteel, refined English family - it doesn't exist anymore. There are a few pockets of the country where life may resemble your Sherlock Holmes films, but they are few and far between and diminishing. Just a couple of weeks ago I saw that a tiny country pub in Derbyshire was up for sale - I'll lay odds on it becoming ruined by the new owners.

Old July 3rd, 2010 #175
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

The question is, what do we do about it? How do those of us who are relatively normal yet without any sort of power, prevent these scenes from happening?

We can only exert our presence and example in our own families and neighbourhoods and work places.I am not sure encouraging "others" to follow our example is a good thing.
Those who have "fallen" have done so because of their own weak will and lack of self respect we cant have potentially weak willed blighters passing themselves off as normal.These people are likely to fold and or become recidivist at the slightest setback.Anyone seeking to mentor such blighters should set stringent time scales a maximum of six weeks if no improvement ditch em,dump em shun them.
A better tactic altogether is to completely ignore the "fallen" leave them in their own sty and gravitate toward those circles and locales that contain robust normal people.

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 3rd, 2010 #176
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
We can only exert our presence and example in our own families and neighbourhoods and work places.I am not sure encouraging "others" to follow our example is a good thing.
Those who have "fallen" have done so because of their own weak will and lack of self respect we cant have potentially weak willed blighters passing themselves off as normal.These people are likely to fold and or become recidivist at the slightest setback.Anyone seeking to mentor such blighters should set stringent time scales a maximum of six weeks if no improvement ditch em,dump em shun them.
A better tactic altogether is to completely ignore the "fallen" leave them in their own sty and gravitate toward those circles and locales that contain robust normal people.
I want to argue with this but can't. I had a post in mind about the few people that have "reformed" and stayed "reformed" and what about others that might have the same determination - how can we abandon them. But then I thought, well, those people who are determined to be pick themselves up and stay up will gravitate towards our relatively normal circles anyway.

Old July 6th, 2010 #177
J. Holmes

I find the call for the 'culling' of the British underclass to be more disturbing than selective pictures of individual revelers. Also the glorification of N.Korea is odd.

Old July 6th, 2010 #178
iron90

I know people from Cardiff who describe my area as "rough".

I blame the media for polluting the minds of the last two-three generations. Old welsh people who were alive around the time of the war are the nicest people you could ever meet. Note that captial cities always attract the freaks of society. There are scenes just as bad in the USA, the only difference is the scenes are far less homogenous in America.

As far as "Sandor Petrofi" calling British working class sub-human... his name sounds like it's Italian/Greek or Spanish in which case he is 5-10% African/Indian.

Old July 7th, 2010 #179
MarkP

Britain went to the dogs when Thatcher took over.

Since her grand puppet show we've had nothing but 30 years 'commercialisation' of virtually everything British inc the Union Jack.

As for England, i'm sorry to say it but it's time in history is over.

Tags
britain, drinking, fish and chips, photos, rothschild "uk", us = israel

Thread