Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2009 #21
Sir Rolf Of Harris

I don't drink (although throughout a year I might have a max of three or four bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale). I also work many of the doors in Sheffield and deal with this kind of filth on a regular basis over the past 20 years or so and been stabbed and cut on several occasions because of it. It was only a few weeks back that some coked up Somali ened up rolling down the street after getting a bit out of order until it was shown the error of its ways.

Old May 28th, 2009 #22
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

'Maciej has travelled to over 20 countries but says he has never encountered anything like the scenes he recorded here.'

Then he definately hasn't been to australia. Where they dumped all the dregs of Britain.

The night scene here is even worse, if you can imagine that.

Sure you see similar scenes all over here, but the people are ruder, cruder, and much more nasty.

If any one doubts this, you've only to watch the show; ladettes to ladies, and compare the English ladettes with the Ozzy ones.

Take for instance, the Tampa picture of the guys in drag, horsing around & being pretty crude. Over here, it would be the females doing that!

Needless to say, I avoid town centres on friday & saturday nights like the plague. If I'm caught out a little longer, even as early as 6 or 7, I start feeling awful edgy. It's like feeding time at the fucking zoo.

Last edited by Brad; May 28th, 2009 at 06:55 AM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #23
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
Its always been like this. Go on google images and look up the etchings of Hogarth.

And whats wrong with getting drunk, do you have a problem with people having fun.

No Troy, with have a problem with fucking filth.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How hard is it to see, that the people in those pictures, or anywhere you go out on friday or saturday night, in Australia, Britain, and to a large degree, America, are complete scum?

What? Is this your crowd? Are these the type of people you run with?

And while I dont' think anyone here has any problem with revellry, I personally don't wish to be around vile people. White or otherwise. How about you?

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old May 28th, 2009 #24
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
glad to see knobs such as yourself wont be coming
Yes, it's too bad I'm a UK citizen ... by birth.

Old May 28th, 2009 #25
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
No Troy, with have a problem with fucking filth.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How hard is it to see, that the people in those pictures, or anywhere you go out on friday or saturday night, in Australia, Britain, and to a large degree, America, are complete scum?

What? Is this your crowd? Are these the type of people you run with?

And while I dont' think anyone here has any problem with revellry, I personally don't wish to be around vile people. White or otherwise. How about you?
No it isn't my type of crowd, but they have a right to have fun and they are not getting in any other people's way.

We do not have a late night cafe scene like In France or Spain in our city centre's, so non-chavs are not being messed. Anyway, why would you want to be in a dirty city centre late night anyway. These places at night, if they were not taken up by rowdy white people, would be crowded with paki's or Niggers.

Old May 28th, 2009 #26
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
When people are drunk, they forget their troubles. That's a bad thing from any perspective - financial, political, home life, health - anything. It's fine to get drunk once in a while but it's a poor way to be every weekend.
The problem is a lack of alternatives. The alternatives which are out their- family gatherings and the such- do not exactly mould with the English psyche, or are too hard to implement.

until we set up a wn gov and nourish the people with our spiritual views, it is the best they can do.

Old May 28th, 2009 #27
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Its always been like this. Go on google images and look up the etchings of Hogarth.
For once you're right Troy. One can go farther than Hogarth. Langland was writing about this sort of thing in fourteenth century. England's peasants have always behaved like subhumans. Because they are subhumans.

Quote:
And whats wrong with getting drunk, do you have a problem with people having fun.
I have a problem with people who think that getting drunk is fun.

In North Korea these people would be placed in labour camps.

Old May 28th, 2009 #28
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
For once you're right Troy. One can go farther than Hogarth. Langland was writing about this sort of thing in fourteenth century. England's peasants have always behaved like subhumans. Because they are subhumans.

Only because they were born in the role of a subhuman. But you cannot make an assertion on a genetic basis.

Get a picture of churchill or neville chamberlain, put it on photoshop and impose on his body a pair of genes and a football shirt. He would look like anyother Millwall fan, not an aristocrat in a football shirt.

Old May 28th, 2009 #29
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:

I have a problem with people who think that getting drunk is fun.

In North Korea these people would be placed in labour camps.
I like your avatar Sandor, I hope the North wins if there is war, in fact I would smile if it broke out this minute.

If your life is bad enough then drinking can be a necessary release, that though is unfortunate. I think vodka has helped more than a few Russians through some dark days.

I am not normally a drinker but I am contemplating using a still to make my own, I could always use the alcohol for other purposes too.

Old May 28th, 2009 #30
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
No it isn't my type of crowd, but they have a right to have fun and they are not getting in any other people's way.
Yes they are. They get in the way of my eyes. In the way way of my ears too. I don't know if you've ever had the inconvenience of being within hearing of their drunken hoots and whistles. And when they lie passed out in the street, then they literally are in someone's way.

They also leave a trail of filth wherever they go. That's not only unsanitary, unsightly, and makes everything smell like a third-world shithole, but cleaning it up costs the taxpayer - that's me - money.

Then there's the violence. They regularly beat one another up, the one being the guy who happens to be walking home from an evening of more gentlemanly pursuits when he his eyes accidentally meet those of the other. That's not only a problem for the safety of citizens who were not raised in the 21st century equivalent of the wattle and daub hut by some footie fan with a receding chin and a runaway brow-ridge. It's a problem for his pockets, because the police have their hands full dealing with these lowlifes every bloody night.

Quote:
These places at night, if they were not taken up by rowdy white people, would be crowded with paki's or Niggers.
What's the difference? Racial equality exists in the lowest common denominator. They're low. And boy are they common.

Old May 28th, 2009 #31
Troy Alexander

Quote:
. That's not only a problem for the safety of citizens who were not raised in the 21st century equivalent of the wattle and daub hut by some footie fan with a receding chin and a runaway brow-ridge. It's a problem for his pockets, because the police have their hands full dealing with these lowlifes every bloody night.

And if we had more decent people, it would be harder to find decent jobs, or earn enough money to secure property, and if even if you feel secure against competition, they will still be able to organise sufficently to hit your hard through taxes and benefits. Do you want 90% taxation, or lots of people on the intellectual level that is attracted to marxism.

I don't see why the English upper middle class is so mad at the working classes. They are honest, and for all their percieved vulgarity they are not envious killers like in russia or China, or intent on taxing to death those who have more.

Or do you want things like in North Korea, where everyone is so disciplined you have no oppourtunity to differentiate yourself or pull yourself abovethe rest.

Old May 28th, 2009 #32
SidW UK
Banned

I would say that Cardiff is probably one of the worst examples, not that the sort of things photographed don't happen in England too. Come to think of it I've seen similar in Ireland, Spain, and the US. It's all down to bad parenting and lack of discipline in schools. Also alien influences, imported illegal drugs, and imported mind numbing music.

The comment about Anglo Saxons is a little wide of the mark, as Cardiff is in Wales and the people are more Celt than Anglo Saxon. Not that any of this is really relevant, the Chav scum culture is a clear sign of a nation's decline.

Old May 28th, 2009 #33
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Only because they were born in the role of a subhuman.
Only because that's what they are. The very fact that could be dominated by the aristocracy presumes that they were inferior with respect to those traits which determined who would dominate.

Quote:
But you cannot make an assertion on a genetic basis.
Yes I can. I can do whatever the hell I like, Troy. Individuals are differentiated in body and mind. In a traditional society, those of superior body and mind dominate those of inferior body and mind, as those of inferior body and mind are dominated. In a traditional society, those who dominate congregate and breed, as do those who are dominated, to form castes. Body and mind are hereditary. Caste is genetic.

Quote:
Get a picture of churchill or neville chamberlain, put it on photoshop and impose on his body a pair of genes and a football shirt.
Churchill would never have worn a pair of jeans and a football shirt.

Quote:
He would look like anyother Millwall fan, not an aristocrat in a football shirt.
[IMG][/IMG]

Looks like an aristocrat in a football short to me.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; May 28th, 2009 at 08:18 AM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #34
Troy Alexander

Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]

Looks like an aristocrat in a football short to me.
No, No, fuck you...you are cheating. He still has the trappings of an aristocrat: you must also take away his monocle and hairstyle. Also, his pose is deadly sober, but he is in a pub. Come on man, do aristocrats still look like that when they are shitfaced at the races and there horse has just won.

Old May 28th, 2009 #35
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
And if we had more decent people, it would be harder to find decent jobs, or earn enough money to secure property, and if even if you feel secure against competition, they will still be able to organise sufficently to hit your hard through taxes and benefits. Do you want 90% taxation, or lots of people on the intellectual level that is attracted to marxism.
You've conflated decent and superior for another round of Trojan nonsense.

Quote:
I don't see why the English upper middle class is so mad at the working classes. They are honest, and for all their percieved vulgarity they are not envious killers like in russia or China, or intent on taxing to death those who have more.
I'm not mad. I just want them controlled and put back where they belong.

Quote:
Or do you want things like in North Korea, where everyone is so disciplined you have no oppourtunity to differentiate yourself or pull yourself abovethe rest.
Really? You're so deluded Troy. North Korea's is an elitist society centered around caste, not an egalitarian.

Old May 28th, 2009 #36
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
No, No, fuck you...you are cheating. He still has the trappings of an aristocrat: you must also take away his monocle and hairstyle.
Chamberlain would never have presented himself as a peasant because he wasn't a peasant.

Quote:
Also, his pose is deadly sober, but he is in a pub. Come on man, do aristocrats still look like that when they are shitfaced at the races and there horse has just won.
Lowest common denominators, Troy. Anyone can make himself look like a yob if he tries hard enough. Even God couldn't make a yob look like a gentleman.

Old May 28th, 2009 #37
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Chamberlain would never have presented himself as a peasant because he wasn't a peasant.

Lowest common denominators, Troy. Anyone can make himself look like a yob if he tries hard enough. Even God couldn't make a yob look like a gentleman.
But aristocrats and peasants can have the same facial features.

But God can make a gentleman a yob. Geographical and socio-economic events led to hengest and william the conquerors enslavement of England and the chain reaction causing subsequent caste distinctions, not their inherent superiority.

If european political conditions had been different, you may be in a different position now regardless of the skill of your ancestors n the 6th or 11th century.

If superior people can be involuntarily degenerated, they are not much better than the degenerate.

If degenerate people, by fate, can rise up and get a genetic upgrade or fall into a political advanageous situation, they should not be considered as lower as they are.

Its just not genes that quantifies a man's worth, because luck may be on his side.

Old May 28th, 2009 #38
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Yes, it's too bad I'm a UK citizen ... by birth.
well, at least you fucked off

Last edited by fyc; May 28th, 2009 at 08:54 AM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #39
andy

Quote:
Slavs don't stay. They come for the money, not for the shitty weather, shittier cities, and shittiest people.
Have you any evidence for this ? There is certainly no sign of the slavs and their roma brothers leaving London in any great numbers on the contrary they're reinforcing their presencee with bus loads of untermensch arriving daily into London.Central London resembles Berlin in 1945 with bestial savage slavs roaming about in drunken packs looking for opportunities to rape and plunder.

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 28th, 2009 #40
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Yes they are. They get in the way of my eyes. In the way way of my ears too. I don't know if you've ever had the inconvenience of being within hearing of their drunken hoots and whistles. And when they lie passed out in the street, then they literally are in someone's way.

They also leave a trail of filth wherever they go. That's not only unsanitary, unsightly, and makes everything smell like a third-world shithole, but cleaning it up costs the taxpayer - that's me - money.

Then there's the violence. They regularly beat one another up, the one being the guy who happens to be walking home from an evening of more gentlemanly pursuits when he his eyes accidentally meet those of the other. That's not only a problem for the safety of citizens who were not raised in the 21st century equivalent of the wattle and daub hut by some footie fan with a receding chin and a runaway brow-ridge. It's a problem for his pockets, because the police have their hands full dealing with these lowlifes every bloody night.

What's the difference? Racial equality exists in the lowest common denominator. They're low. And boy are they common.
This right here, is like ambrosia for the mind, and the definitive answer.

I would just like to add, Sandor, to where you said; 'They regularly beat one another up, the one being the guy who happens to be walking home from an evening of more gentlemanly pursuits when he his eyes accidentally meet those of the other.'

Yes, as you said, you make eye contact as a proud White man, and these fucking troglodyte neanderthals will want to start a fight; 'watta youse lookin' at, dickhead?'
But, they'll only do so when they're in groups, and usually full of Dutch courage.

You see, their type are the most abject cowards, and would never mouth off, or challenge their betters on their own. But just like the sub-humans, their courage is amplified exponetially by the amount of mates they've got, very un-Aryan, and suddenly, they become awful brave, and look for all manner of contrived & imagined slights & insults to pick a fight. Or they just flat-out try to start one by making snide remarks. But, as before, only when you're alone, and they have all their 'boyz' wit dem.

Oh, but if they see a shitbeast with some pretty White girl, no, that's all good. Just like the good little programmed goyim peasants they're supposed to be.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Tags
britain, drinking, fish and chips, photos, rothschild "uk", us = israel

Thread