Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 27th, 2010 #41
TommyJ
Banned

I'm thinking that the other states are seeing that (so far) there have been no huge, out of control riots by the beans like everyone was scared of happening immediately when this law was signed. No "Rodney King" action. So the others are considering it bigtime as they know that a hell of a lot of state money and resources will be saved in doing so.

At least I can dream, right?

I think that Glenn Miller's commercials may have a teeny bit to do with folks mindset considering his wors are being heard nationwide. Maybe some folks are realizing that there are people out here that give a shit and are going as far to run for office and have serious backing. I wish we could have at least one WN in every state running for Senate or Congress, using the same tactics as Mr. Miller.

Again, I can dream, right?

Old April 27th, 2010 #42
Joe_J.
Radio active

NeoCohen shithead Mike Gallagher reported today (I caught just a few minutes of his show) that someone had painted "burn this racist city to the ground" in Phoenix.

A lot of things could happen here. The best thing would be for this to push White kwans across the nation to finally realize that their race is their uniform and get their shit together. I can dream, too, right?

I also wonder how the drug cartels will react to this, if at all? Thing is, if they decide to champion these illegal mestizos they may become a political power of sorts and get involved. An open border is good for them. The kwaps might get a major surprise.

Old April 30th, 2010 #43
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile If Sambo Visits Arizona

This will be an interesting consequence of Sambo's next visit to Arizona.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	samstop.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	6507  

Tags
illegal alien lovers, illegal aliens, mexicans

Thread