VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 23rd, 2012 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Exclamation Mobile, Ala: 20-30 Blacks Attack White Man at His Home, Shout Justice for Trayvon

I hope you all will spread this story far and wide. Make it viral.

40-year-old man beaten in street

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Police said attack leaves a man in critical condition, and police investigating possible arrests. It happened Saturday night, and allegedly started with kids playing basketball.

"What we initially have been able to tell from the investigation is that our victim was fussing at some kids for playing basketball on the street. What we believe happened is the kids left and told someone that he was fussing about them playing basketball," said Cpl. Chris Levy with Mobile Police.

That's when police said an unknown number of people came back and attacked Owens on the front porch of the house where he was staying. Owens' friend was inside the home and heard the attack while it was happening. He said he looked out the window to see what was going on.

'"I seen all these people just rushing. It was like I seen at least 15 children, women, men. It was horrible before I could. I was paralyzed," said the man who did not want to be identified.

He said it was a horrific scene.

"They busted his head open, he got staples and everything. I sat there and held him trying to get him to stop bleeding," said the friend.

Police said Owens was beaten with several different objects including paint cans. No arrests have been made at this time.

It is still unclear what Owens said during the dispute. Police want anyone with information about this incident to please call them.

Last edited by OTPTT; April 24th, 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #2
Mr. Bowmont

I was just through Alabama this morning, any real white person in Alabama needs to get out of that state then have it firebombed till there is literally nothing but ashes lying on the ground.

Alabama, Tennesee, and Missisippi are the biggest piles of manure i've ever seen.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #3
MaxKrieger

Quote:
It is still unclear what Owens said during the dispute.
Implying it might be Owens fault. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love that a gang attack on an individual is a "dispute" by the way. But only if it is non-Whites attacking Whites, let the roles be reversed and see what the media says then.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxKrieger View Post
Implying it might be Owens fault. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love that a gang attack on an individual is a "dispute" by the way. But only if it is non-Whites attacking Whites, let the roles be reversed and see what the media says then.
He might have been a witch too!

Fucking Niggers.

In some homes the Monkeys would have been met with led.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Where is the justice for Trayvon part?

I wish he would have shot all of the rampaging savages dead. Then we would get to hear that "armed hate filled white man shot black women and children." The media would go wild.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old April 23rd, 2012 #6
Eric

We seem to be losing Alabama fast. I've heard several stories recently about negro mob actions in Alabama including one which the police said they were to afraid to confront the criminals. "we don't mess with them" I believe was the verbiage.

Old April 24th, 2012 #7
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default The by-line is for a bleach-blond weathergirl, Chastity Byrd...

She'll go far at FAUX because she has the knack including quoting verbatim an ignorant-sounding, admittedly cowardly White.

Old April 24th, 2012 #8
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default ... the justice for Trayvon part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Where is the justice for Trayvon part?
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...ion-ar-3659891

Old April 24th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
I was just through Alabama this morning, any real white person in Alabama needs to get out of that state then have it firebombed till there is literally nothing but ashes lying on the ground.

Alabama, Tennesee, and Missisippi are the biggest piles of manure i've ever seen.
It's mainly the urban areas of the South where the niggers have taken over, the larger cities - Atlanta, Birmingham, Mobile, etc. White flight has left the cities in the control of the niggers.

Niggers are incapable of building anything, so they parasitically subsist on whatever the White man abandons or what the government builds for them, until their abuse and neglect leaves it uninhabitable, then they move on, like a cancer.

Old April 24th, 2012 #10
tom harris
Banned

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...on-ar-3659891/

Old April 24th, 2012 #11
The Bobster
Banned

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...on-ar-3659891/

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition
By: WKRG Staff | WKRG
Published: April 23, 2012 Updated: April 23, 2012 - 6:55 PM

MOBILE, Alabama -- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing bassetball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a groidle of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American , attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

Police canvassed the area, but did not find any suspects.

Old April 24th, 2012 #12
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
"What we initially have been able to tell from the investigation is that our victim was fussing at some kids for playing basketball on the street. What we believe happened is the kids left and told someone that he was fussing about them playing basketball," said Cpl. Chris Levy with Mobile Police.
Godamned kike turd....

Quote:
What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.
When a White kid is scolded by a neighbor for making a disturbance and tells his parents, they might go to have a talk with the neighbor to get the facts, and if they think that their kid was spoken to too harshly by the adult, they might warn him/her to watch their mouth in the future, or have a one-on-one fight on their hands. What NEVER occurs is a mob of Whites busting the neighbor's skull with brass knucks, chairs & paint cans....

And that's the problem when it comes to dealing with niggers: the only thing the fucking scum understand & respect is massive deadly force. As in the past, we must respond in kind, en masse.

Old April 24th, 2012 #13
Craig Cobb
Banned

OTPTT, I made a thread with Matthew Owens name key worded. There is currently just one google page and I think a link or two on page 2 google. Story may well have legs and can drive many readers to VNNF. Don't mind pls. Just functional. We should get on first page.

Tags
alabama, beat, blacks, matthew owens, mobile

Thread