Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2015 #1
procopius

Default Oath Keepers to Arm 50 Black Protesters in Ferguson

Oath Keepers to Arm 50 Black Protesters in Ferguson with AR- 15’s for an Epic Rights Flexing March.

Quote:
Ferguson, Missouri – The Missouri chapter of the Oath Keepers are planning to hold an open carry march through downtown Ferguson, Mo., which will reportedly involve arming 50 black protestors with AR-15 rifles.

The decision to hold the event transpired after St. Louis County officials, in violation of Missouri’s open carry law, insisted that members of the group could not open carry long barrel rifles within the city. In a video uploaded to YouTube, police chief Jon Belmar is seen warning a number of Oath Keepers that open carrying long barrel rifles would be a violation of the law.

My only problem is with the long guns and inciting these guys out here,” Belmar said, referring to the Ferguson protesters.

When one of the men questioned Belmar regarding Missouri’s open carry law, he responded by saying, “I have attorneys. I didn’t go to law school. I get what you guys stand for and probably agree with most of it. All I’m trying to do is manage this thing.”

While trying to simply manage things is semi-understandable, it’s Belmar’s duty to assure that those he employs respect Missouri’s open carry law and the Constitutional rights’ of American citizens.

Head of the St. Louis County, Mo. Oath Keepers group, Sam Andrews called Belmar out for his blatant disregard of the law.
“He (Belmar) was thumbing his nose at the legislature of the State of Missouri. It was like he couldn’t give a crap about the Bill of Rights or state law.”

Andrews told Red Dirt News that the march would be held in the next “couple of weeks,” as a means of demonstrating the veracity of Missouri’s open carry law to law enforcement.

Andrews explained that he and members of his group spent almost an entire night speaking with black protestors about the events in Ferguson and the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

“Every person we talked to said if they carried they’d be shot by police. That’s the reason we’re going to hold this event and it will be a legal demonstration,” Andrews said. “I’m sick and tired of law enforcement who doesn’t think they have to abide by the law. They’re narcissistic and that guy (Belmar) discredited my men.”

Oath Keepers are made up mainly of current and former military and law enforcement officers who have sworn to place their oath to the Constitution ahead of any law or command given that violates the rights of the citizens.
Last year, Andrews told the New York Times that the group’s membership includes “a really broad group of citizens, and I’m sure their motivations are all different. In many of them, there’s probably a sense of patriotism. But I think in most of them, there’s probably something that they probably don’t even recognize: that we have a moral obligation to protect the weakest among us.”

Andrews said that the 50 African-Americans, armed with long barrel rifles, will be accompanied by Oath Keepers members during the march through downtown Ferguson.

While the mainstream media has worked feverishly to paint the Oath Keepers as a some quasi-racist fringe right wing militia group, with the explicit implication that blacks should fear them, they have shown themselves to be true defenders of the rights of all Americans.

Andrews went on the record in an interview with Josh Cook of Truth in Media:

Quote:
"We have people from all different races on our security team. We’re not racist and we wouldn’t tolerate anyone in our organization who is a racist. If we found out that someone was a racist we would kick them out of our organization. So that should dispel myth number one…

“The second myth is that the police are doing the right thing. The truth of the matter is Chief Jon Belmar of St. Louis County Police has been breaking our state law, threatening to disarm people, and violating people’s rights. They’ve been breaking Missouri’s revised statute 44.101. I would encourage everyone to look up for themselves. It prevents the police or any government official from disarming anyone during a state of emergency. Yet Belmar continues to threaten to do that and continues to try to intimidate anyone who is armed…

“The third myth is that we are out in Ferguson to hurt people. And that’s the opposite of the truth. We are there to protect people. We’ve been guarding African-American people, Asian people, white people, people in mixed marriages, Korean people, Chinese people. It’s just ridiculous that the media continues to try and put forth this lie that we are racist and white supremacists. That’s not true at all…

“We’re a cross-section of America. We’re made up of people of all races, all political persuasions.”

Cook asked Andrews what he would say to the protesters in Ferguson.

“The first thing I would say is ‘Black Lives Matter.’ The second thing I would say is that the Oath Keepers are there to protect your rights. We care about you, regardless of all the lies that the media and some other instigators have tried to propagate. Black lives matter, we care about you, we love you and we are there to protect you,” said Andrew.

We love the people of Ferguson and they deserve to be protected and the St. Louis County police is not doing the job.
The right to bear arms is the last line of self-defense against tyranny; a crucial lesson that those most tread upon in society would be wise to learn. Andrew’s efforts to empower and protect those most victimized, while recognizing his moral obligation do to so, shows a character that seeks to truly enlighten and empower those disenfranchised by the state.

When protesters are out in force, and the police don’t respect their right to demonstrate, open carry levels the playing field and keeps the police from engaging in reckless brutality and unprovoked violence.

Please share this story if you’re tired of the divisive race baiting and wish to see more genuine displays of unity and the empowerment of all peoples! United we stand, divided we fall.

I really hope they do give some Blacks some loaded rifles. In fact I hope they just show up and start passing them out. And I hope the police just abandon Ferguson and let the libertarian utopia ensue.

Old August 16th, 2015 #2
Karl Lueger

Patriotards really do deserve to be fodder for the niggers;

imagine anyone being that fucking stupid to brother-up to niggers just because they like guns.

oh yeah, the other problem, that the tyranny in USofA is jewish and imposed only on White people;
niggers DO commit more crimes, niggers ARE more destructive and there is NO pogrom of the nigger race in any way in amerikwa.

I have guns, I like 'em also and would rather shoot a patriotard that supports niggers..

Rambo, John J.

Old August 16th, 2015 #3
Olaf Menes

I'll believe it when I see it.

The fact is I find it hard to think they can had out 50 rifles without a felon being given a weapon, which is a felony.

Old August 16th, 2015 #4
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.

The fact is I find it hard to think they can had out 50 rifles without a felon being given a weapon, which is a felony.
I have a feeling it's just a show and they are going to hand out the weapons to x-military Blacks that they will bus in, if they actually go through with it. But we'll see.

Old August 16th, 2015 #5
cillian

Hopefully this will start a full on race war between the niggers and the blue niggers.

Old August 16th, 2015 #6
Zorost

I would never give a firearm to someone, no matter their race. If they don't have one of their own they probably are more of a danger than a help due to a lack of safety habits. But I've been called a safety Nancy by many.

Old August 17th, 2015 #7
Ray Allan

How many of these Oath Keepers are ex-military/police or just plain patriotards? They've gone the way of the Tea Party, it sounds like. What sort of imbecile would even think of giving away guns to niggers? A raceless, clueless cuckservative or patriotard, that's who. Or an obviously government-infiltrated, compromised group like Oath Keepers. Or bought off by George Soros? How much does one AR-15 cost now, something like $1,200-1,300? Times 50? What a waste of good firearms. Hell, they should give me or other Whites one! Niggers get their hands on plenty of guns as it is, for fuck's sake.

We'll see whether this happens or not. Nonetheless, we have no reason to trust these jerkoff Oath Keepers any more than those Minutemen who emphatically stated they weren't the big R-word.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 17th, 2015 at 01:43 AM.

Old August 17th, 2015 #8
Zander

If they hand out 50 rifles to niggers they will be lucky to get 10 back. Idiots.

Old August 17th, 2015 #9
Stephen

I'm with OP. Give every nigger rioter a fully loaded pistol ( it's cheaper ), a machete and a bottle of whisky each. That's a recipe for the rioters to either kill each other in massive numbers or kill/be killed by the police. Happy days.

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...omikh-enisxysh

Old August 17th, 2015 #10
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm with OP. Give every nigger rioter a fully loaded pistol ( it's cheaper ), a machete and a bottle of whisky each. That's a recipe for the rioters to either kill each other in massive numbers or kill/be killed by the police. Happy days.

The only problem with that is how few people get killed by negro violence compared to injured, which requires expensive treatment at the public expense.

Perhaps throw in a bunch of JHP ammo and:

Old August 17th, 2015 #11
keifer

Guns in Puerto Rico: Locked and Loaded In The Tropics
This is a commercial documentary of how NRA is setting up shop in puerto rico, with the whole premise that this country is now the 51st state. Notice several times they show how a small chip can be easily inserted on a pistol to make it full auto. NRA stance is that the excessive gun laws are behind the staggering gun violence, true, but once again they fail to mention the genetic expression of niggers being the source of violence.

Old August 17th, 2015 #12
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default Hutus vs Tutsis redux

Quote:

It's gonna be just like the Hutus vs the Tutsis all over again. Arm the blue niggers to the teeth with .50 caliber machine guns. Like one of VNN's illustrious poster said before, "Cops and niggers neutralize each other." haha like acid and base.

Old August 18th, 2015 #13
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post
It's gonna be just like the Hutus vs the Tutsis all over again. Arm the blue niggers to the teeth with .50 caliber machine guns. Like one of VNN's illustrious poster said before, "Cops and niggers neutralize each other." haha like acid and base.

Careful what you wish for.

I think it is a crapshoot about whose side the cops come in on. In the large cities where this sort of thing happens blacks are often greater than 50% of the police force, and some have gang affiliations. Some of the large gangs are known to encourage youngsters in the neighborhood to join the police and military. I know a white cop in Chicongo who says one of the reasons they don't go into black areas is because if they have to call for backup they aren't always certain whose side the backup will be on.

Old August 18th, 2015 #14
jaekel

Quote:
I was going to suggest that. You beat me to it. I'll add one thing, though. Leave the shitty after loading them up with weapons and malt liquor.

Old August 18th, 2015 #15
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default A lot of spics receive training in the military

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post

I think it is a crapshoot about whose side the cops come in on. In the large cities where this sort of thing happens blacks are often greater than 50% of the police force, and some have gang affiliations. Some of the large gangs are known to encourage youngsters in the neighborhood to join the police and military. I know a white cop in Chicongo who says one of the reasons they don't go into black areas is because if they have to call for backup they aren't always certain whose side the backup will be on.
Yes, in the short term no telling which side the cops will be on. Still anything that divides the cops along racial lines is good IMO. Military training and experience for muds is bad for Whites. But still all the minorities are too divided among each other to join forces and be an effective army. They are too interested in narcotics anyway. Whites on the other hand, even though they might be a numerically smaller group could unite and mop them up. Chinks from china are the ones I am worried about. Smarter than the muds, they could get military supplies from the chinese military to fight in a future racial war with us.

Old August 18th, 2015 #16
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post
Yes, in the short term no telling which side the cops will be on. Still anything that divides the cops along racial lines is good IMO. Military training and experience for muds is bad for Whites. But still all the minorities are too divided among each other to join forces and be an effective army. They are too interested in narcotics anyway. Whites on the other hand, even though they might be a numerically smaller group could unite and mop them up. Chinks from china are the ones I am worried about. Smarter than the muds, they could get military supplies from the chinese military to fight in a future racial war with us.

I agree with most of what you say.
Except:
I don't think the Chinese are much of a threat, mainly due to their miniscule numbers. Perhaps in some small areas they might have large numbers, but nation-wide they are nothing close to blacks or spanics.

Muds are very divided, but some are working to unite them. Black politicians and rabble rousers like Al and Jesse have met with gang leaders to try to recruit them as a strong-arm wing for a political agenda. With limited goals gangs could be united, goals like "kill whitey and divide the spoils."

"In some parts of Chicago, violent street gangs and pols quietly trade money and favors for mutual gain. The thugs flourish, the elected officials thrive—and you lose. "

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Ma...holy-Alliance/

"At some of the meetings, the politicians arrived with campaign materials and occasionally with aides. The sessions were organized much like corporate-style job fairs. The gang representatives conducted hourlong interviews, one after the other, talking to as many as five candidates in a single evening. Like supplicants, the politicians came into the room alone and sat before the gang representatives, who sat behind a long table.

The former chieftains, several of them ex-convicts, represented some of the most notorious gangs on the South and West Sides, including the Vice Lords, Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples, Cobras, Black P Stones, and Black Gangsters. Before the election, the gangs agreed to set aside decades-old rivalries and bloody vendettas to operate as a unified political force, which they called Black United Voters of Chicago."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/17...iel-greenfield

"Rev. Jesse Jackson told members of street gangs at a national truce summit Sunday that they represent the "new frontier of the civil rights struggle.""

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-10-...1_civil-rights

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...icers-n1991097

Old August 19th, 2015 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post

One group that kwaps are definitely not on the side of is Whites. They essentially are just another armed street gang who happen to have the backing of government. Hence the term "blue niggers". Now that they are effectively hamstrung from taking any action against black niggers for fear of the dreaded "racist" label, blue nigger terrorism on Whites is on the rise, such as the shooting of the 19 year-old White kid in South Carolina recently. They are cowardly punks who will look for easy targets of opportunity to maintain their parasite existence and stinking jobs, and that is making war on Whites. At this point, I make no distinction whether they are White, nigger, spic or Asian. All I see is a buzz-cut, militarized, steroid-laden 90-IQ costumed enforcer of ZOG on a monumental power trip who would just as soon shoot me for looking at him the wrong way and they will have total impunity for doing so. Fuck all of them--let the blue niggers and the black niggers kill each other off.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 19th, 2015 #18
Crowe

In KWA, if its regular niggers vs blue ones, I'm rooting for the regular niggers. Fuck this country. If niggers and blue niggers start offing each other, I don't see how that's any loss.

And the Oath keepers did expose thuggish blue nigger bullying. Blue nigger Chief threatened anyone legally open carrying firearms. Basically - obey us or we'll shoot. Law? We are the law, stfu and obey - and this is why I'm rooting for niggers over blue niggers. The only difference between a nigger and a blue nigger is the later has a badge and a uniform.

Last edited by Crowe; August 19th, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

Tags
blacks, ferguson, riots

Thread