Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2004 #21
White Will
Banned

Default Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I'm sorry for your loss of your father Will. Also Im sorry the stepkids took the lion's share. Many is the time I've heard that story. Maybe it wouldve happened that way regardless of your politics.

Small comfort perhaps but know that your support here means much to us. I know others will agree with me that its better we have a doer of deeds and competent organizer and a go getter like Will Williams who in all frankness, is worth more than a million shekels. And I say that with no levity; a million shekels could get much accomplished that in its absence is going undone. But in the end, we will have victory even if it progress comes on a shoestring. Four years ago, I never thought VNN would be where it is today or have the notches in its belt that it has. Linder has shown how it can be done, in large part with relentless positive attitude and daily determination. And some help from friends. Now with Rounders help the tabloid is off and running and I believe it is not a tenth of what it will become.

The money will come. We will find it. In time. Studs like Will help make things happen.
Thanks, AE. How many times have you been told by the sheep you encounter how "negative" they think you are? Wolves like us and Alex and Glenn and so many more here in the race-thinking remnant realize that our ethnocentric world view is absolutely the most positive attitude extant. "Positive attitude and daily determination," indeed. There is no place for denial of our struggle, procrastination, equivocation, or defeatism.

I was just reading Alex's latest exchange with the exceedingly annoying troll, Fade the Butcher, as well as his lengthy editorial note about Xianity in yesterday's "VNN Letters" section. Right on, Alex!!! You can speak for me anytime. Toward the end of Alex's decisive verbal ass-whippin' of Fade I was trying to imagine Erich Gliebe speaking for our interests, debating Fade, similarly -- dependent entirely on his own wits, without Kevin Strom or some other ghost writer feeding him script. Frankly, I drew a complete blank; that scenario will never come to pass because Gliebe's grasp of Our Cause is absolutely pathetic. Dave Pringle is now driving some of the final nails in the "new" NA's coffin, no matter all Kevin's unconvincing yack-yack (today's ADV) about integrity and how the "new" NA of his Chairman will never compromise the NA Founder's beliefs.

Old November 14th, 2004 #22
dj-88

Default Perfect Storm Coming Ehh?

Are you going to be accepting advertisers? If so, what kind of rates table do you have worked out?
Thanks

Old November 14th, 2004 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-88
Are you going to be accepting advertisers? If so, what kind of rates table do you have worked out?
Thanks
Haven't worked it out. I would say, at 12 page issues, maybe $50 for a 1/4 page. No more than 8 of those, I don't want to clutter it up. Maybe $25 for a business-card. Maybe $100 a full page. But no more than 2 full pages of ads, keeping the ed mix at no worse than 80/20.

Thread