Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Why do groids get all the females today ?!

Seriously . . .
Why do so many females of our race hop into bed with the groids nowadays ?!!

TBH , Negroes are among the most repulsive people around.

They were regarded as that for years.

What is this time we are living in ?!

Even the . . . ahemm . . . 'sexual business' ( the so called "pleasure"-business . .) , as degenerate as it may be , was dominated by our race until a few decades ago.

What has happened to the 'beauty-ideal'?

How come the most repulsive race on Earth ( which Africans happen to be . .) is among the most desired today?

What have our people fallen prey to ?

Old October 19th, 2018 #2
)))Marc(((

Default Speak for yourself..............

I'm finding White Ladies are getting more and more disgusted with negros.

Groids and kikes are obsessed with creating a culture of beastiality ; my observation keeps a good 90% of our Ladies chosing to remain Shiksa. Sorry jews.

Old October 19th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow I DID speak for myself . . Better be sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
I'm finding White Ladies are getting more and more disgusted with negros.

Groids and kikes are obsessed with creating a culture of beastiality ; my observation keeps a good 90% of our Ladies chosing to remain Shiksa. Sorry jews.
Dude , I DID speak for myself . .No beef , but where I live it's horrible . .

Old October 19th, 2018 #4
)))Marc(((

Default Right out my black door

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I see a lot of beastiality. For sure. But just women of size with beasts of color. Mudsharking. Truthfully have only seen one attractive White with a negro. He seemed to be a well monied "afflete" with a pretty good lookin blonde.

Old October 19th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Cool lol . . these bitches just look for someone giving them 'hot monkey lovin', lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
I see a lot of beastiality. For sure. But just women of size with beasts of color. Mudsharking. Truthfully have only seen one attractive White with a negro. He seemed to be a well monied "afflete" with a pretty good lookin blonde.
"Mudsharking"

lol

Makes me think of this thread of mine . . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550716

Fell free to add something . .

Old October 19th, 2018 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking ?

I live in metro NY and I honestly don't see that many hot white women with niggers, it's usually the lower quality females that hang with soul brutha.

I've taken hottys away from niggers in clubs just because I wanted to humiliate the junglo, then I usually dump the bitch outside and move on to the next victim. I don't want any girl that would fuck a nigger, and I tell them that.

Hey, I'm an 'old man', nothing special about me I don't understand why you young dudes aren't killing it in the clubs while pushing these punk ass niggas who really don't have nothing out the door in defeat.

You aint trying hard enough.

Old October 19th, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Not very many niggers where I live (mostly spics), but ones I do see with White women, the women generally are land whales or low-quality ones.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 20th, 2018 #8
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Any fool can get laid. The lower your standards the more you'll get. If the Negroids have a standard I cannot discern it.

Old October 20th, 2018 #9
Riley

Quote:
It's horrible where I live too and even the once attractive white girls are now out walking around with mongrels.

All types of girls will do it too. The preppy girls, "good girls", rocker chicks are even doing it, country girls...etc.

I see at least one or two new interracial couples with a white girl and black guy everyday, and my city isn't even that big.

Old October 21st, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
It's horrible where I live too and even the once attractive white girls are now out walking around with mongrels.

All types of girls will do it too. The preppy girls, "good girls", rocker chicks are even doing it, country girls...etc.

I see at least one or two new interracial couples with a white girl and black guy everyday, and my city isn't even that big.
Dude ( or sis ? Sorry , in the Anglo-Saxon world 'Riley' can be both a male or a female name , lol ) , try a harbour town for one day . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremen

'Fresh meat' is imported form overseas . . .

That's what is called "Import-Export" , I suppose . .

Oh wait . . no , we can't send 'em back . .

Old October 21st, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

I never thought I'd say that about that decade but I think the 80ies were better than today . .

At least back then our clubs didn't swarm with groids and such . .

lol

The things I otherwise used to associate with the 80's . .

Old October 21st, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Apparently I've really pushed some peoples' button with this thread , got two rep hits , two PMs back then for post # 1 , one of which I'd like to answer here . . .

Quote:
Mate, concerning your "why do groids get all the chicks" thread. The zeitgeist is against us. There was a time when Europeans were the sole masters of our nations destiny. Today we are being close to getting outnumbered by mud races, so naturally the zeitgeist plays for them....

Hope this helps.

Cheers mate
Sry pal , but I don't think one can blame it all on multiculturalism occuring recently . . . . .

Multiculturalism certainly was forced upon our people against their will but they certainly were influenced ?

It is still their free choice whether they mate with another race or not . . .

Old October 21st, 2018 #13
Riley

Arrow

Quote:
Dude ( or sis ? Sorry , in the Anglo-Saxon world 'Riley' can be both a male or a female name
You can refer to me as sir.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #14
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I don't want to encourage complacency, that must always be guarded against, but it is also important not to become discouraged.
The percentage of the U.S. population that is mongrelised is relatively small.

Naturally, the site of an Aryan coupled with an ape is going to stand out in one's mind but I cannot lament the loss of a race traitor. The site should remind any White man to have a care that his daughters grow up with a better sense of their own worth.

Old May 15th, 2019 #15
James Radov

I have rarely seen it.. I saw an old 33 female and insantly knew she was a mudshark..
later proven true.
She's not attractive by any means, but they do stink of ground and there's a weird greasy look to them. .
Btw, you can see said mudshark on Faceberg if you are curious
But I always consider it less objectionable and more social hygiene, it's ok to breed away any whiteskin stupid and defective enough to defile with niggers

Thread