Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Happy Lee-Jackson Day

Today is Lee-Jackson Day in Virginia. The state holiday honors two honorable Southern White men that saw no other alternative than to take up arms and lead other Southern White men against an invading yankee tyranny. Happy Lee-Jackson Day!!!

I sent this message to our POS governor, whose last full day in office is today. He will be replaced by another POS.

The message:

Today is Lee-Jackson Day, honoring two honorable White Southern men who fought against yankee tyrants like you. I honor them today. You are not worthy. Good riddance to you from the office of governor and our governor's mansion tomorrow. Please leave our state and go back to New York. White Southern Solidarity.

Old January 12th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Today is Lee-Jackson Day in Virginia. The state holiday honors two honorable Southern White men that saw no other alternative than to take up arms and lead other Southern White men against an invading yankee tyranny. Happy Lee-Jackson Day!!!

I sent this message to our POS governor, whose last full day in office is today. He will be replaced by another POS.

The message:

Today is Lee-Jackson Day, honoring two honorable White Southern men who fought against yankee tyrants like you. I honor them today. You are not worthy. Good riddance to you from the office of governor and our governor's mansion tomorrow. Please leave our state and go back to New York. White Southern Solidarity.
Good riddance. I like that you called him a yankee, lol.

I had only ever heard the term 'Damn Yankees' in real time as the name of a band until one of my aunts said it in front of me. They were in the DAR and we are descended of Lee and Houston. I got to hear in school of how 'awful' my ancestors were. In a different time, my aunt got a medal for a paper she wrote about our ancestors, so that shows you the direction things went in this country.

Speak not of who you are (it's 'hate' speech), see no reflection of who you are (statue removal), hear no truth of who you are (media and education control).

The goal is for you to---eventually---not exist. Organisms that don't know or care who they are, and have no connection to a larger family unit, will die.

They only get so many chances to recognize that and do something to save themselves.

Old January 12th, 2018 #3
Donncha Dennis

Three Cheers for Lee Jackson Day Hurra Hurra Hurra
Never forget your ancestors and what they accomplished. We should honor all the men of the civil war along with the women and children who suffered such earthshaking times.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Civil_War.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...erans_logo.png

Old January 12th, 2018 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Yankee is a multi-purpose insult, one not nearly as bad as anything with Charlottesville in the name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Good riddance. I like that you called him a yankee, lol.

I had only ever heard the term 'Damn Yankees' in real time as the name of a band until one of my aunts said it in front of me. They were in the DAR and we are descended of Lee and Houston. I got to hear in school of how 'awful' my ancestors were.
Yankee to me today is not only a geographical location where one resides or comes from. It is also an ideology rife with arrogance, greed and a willingness to sell your soul for power and money. In McShitbag's case though, both apply equally.

BTW, there are many cities in Virginia that do not honor Lee-Jackson Day. CharlottesvilleSSR is one of them, to no one's surprise here I am sure. However, that communist enclave honors Thomas Jefferson with a city holiday. I will have to think hard to come up with a more blatant example of hypocrisy than this one. I have called the city council out on this big time.

Old January 13th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

Why is Stonewall Jackson in a US army uniform? Must be a battle very early in the war before the Confederacy adopted gray uniforms, like First Manassas, or Bull Run as it's also called.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 13th, 2018 at 06:51 PM.

Old January 13th, 2018 #7
Ironguard1940

Default You are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Why is Stonewall Jackson in a US army uniform? Must be a battle very early in the war before the Confederacy adopted gray uniforms, like First Manassass, or Bull Run as it's also called.
Many of the US Army and Navy officers that resigned their commissions and joined the Confederate side kept their old uniforms until they could get new Confederate ones. Some Union militia units at the Battle of First Manassas also wore gray. Also, the First National Confederate Flag, called the Stars and Bars, looked very similar to the US flag, especially from a distance, through the smoke and haze of battle. You can imagine the confusion created by these factors. This is why the armies adopted standard colors for their uniforms, although the Confederate Army wore butternut as well. This is also why the Confederate Battle Flag was created in September/October of 1861 in Fairfax Courthouse. I have read that it was General Joseph E. Johnston's idea to make the Battle Flag square.

Old January 13th, 2018 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Many of the US Army and Navy officers that resigned their commissions and joined the Confederate side kept their old uniforms until they could get new Confederate ones. Some Union militia units at the Battle of First Manassas also wore gray. Also, the First National Confederate Flag, called the Stars and Bars, looked very similar to the US flag, especially from a distance, through the smoke and haze of battle. You can imagine the confusion created by these factors. This is why the armies adopted standard colors for their uniforms, although the Confederate Army wore butternut as well. This is also why the Confederate Battle Flag was created in September/October of 1861 in Fairfax Courthouse. I have read that it was General Joseph E. Johnston's idea to make the Battle Flag square.
I haven't seen Gods and Generals, but that made sense. In the below video Jackson and JEB Stuart are still in Yankee blue. That's true the CSA lacked the industrial and manufacturing capacity of the North, and Southern soldiers made use of a lot of US equipment and armaments, including parts of uniforms appropriated from federal supply depots in the South at the beginning of the war or captured in battle. And state militia units on both sides had all kinds of different uniforms which did cause much confusion until standard colors were adopted. Even then, regulations in the field weren't always followed--look at the flamboyant dress officers like Custer and others sported. It just looked strange to see Southern officers like Lee, Jackson and Stuart still wearing blue when we are so used to seeing them in Confederate gray. And the South had most of the best officers, West Pointers like these men when the war started.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 13th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.

Old January 15th, 2018 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Gods and Generals favors the South, but the acting could have been better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I haven't seen Gods and Generals, but that made sense.
If you watch Gods and Generals, you need to see the Director's cut. In the theatrical version the entire battle of Sharpsburg (Antietam) is cut out, as are scenes with John Wilkes Booth. In fact about one hour of the original movie is cut out, making it 280 minutes (four hours forty minutes). It has a pro-South slant, which I liked, but the acting was sub-par IMO. The movie Gettysburg was more pro-union in slant but the acting was better. Both movies flopped at the box office so bad that a third movie that was planned from the trilogy, The Last Full Measure, was cancelled. Many people cannot sit in a movie theater for 4 or even 3 hours, including myself. I really think both of these movies should have been made into TV mini-series-they would have been far more successful.

Ron Maxwell directed these two movies and another Civil War movie called Copperhead. Set in New York during the war, it is the story of one man that was fervently anti-war and anti-Lincoln in a pro-war, pro-Lincoln town. Even though it also flopped at the box office, I liked it. It showed a perspective of the war not often shown or written about. It was also slightly less than two hours long, which I liked as well.

Old January 16th, 2018 #11
Ironguard1940

Default SCV says Whites who are proud to be White not welcome at their parades

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Le...469089233.html

I have actually known this for some time. The SCV are historical revisionists. They paint the antebellum South and the Confederacy as a multiracial and multicultural utopia. The left actually knows more about Confederate History than they do, which is pathetic.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; January 16th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.

Old January 16th, 2018 #12
notmenomore

Quote:
www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Lexington-Lee-Jackson-parade-organizers-say-alt-right-groups-not-welcome-469089233.html

I have actually known this for some time. The SCV are historical revisionists. They paint the antebellum South and the Confederacy as a multiracial and multicultural utopia. The left actually knows more about Confederate History than they do, which is pathetic.
With their interests in history, they really should take a few minutes and re-read Vice President Alexander Stephens' "cornerstone speech" again.

https://www.ucs.louisiana.edu/~ras27.../stephens.html

A truth that has not changed, itz.

Old January 17th, 2018 #13
Donncha Dennis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...th_(miniseries)

north and south was a interesting series, I remember most of America was glued watching it every night.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bl...ay_(miniseries)

blue and the gray was another series going on at around the same time. Story about two brothers on separate sides.

Thread