Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default Serbian president flies yellow flag with Star of David to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day

Serbian president flies yellow flag with Star of David to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day

'Nazis tried to make this symbol of their attempt to destroy the Jews - not it is a symbol of honor,' says Serbian president.

Jan 22, 2020

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic is flying a yellow flag to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day at his official residence in in the capital of Belgrade.

The flag, which bears a Star of David and the word “Jude,” is meant to evoke the yellow star badge that Jews were forced to wear during the Holocaust. It is flying alongside the Serbian national flag at the Novi Dvor building.

Vucic tweeted a photo of the flag on Tuesday with the words “This sign was a symbol of an attempt to destroy the Jewish people by the Nazis. Today it is a badge of honor. 75 years later. Never again.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/274939

Old October 6th, 2020 #2
Serbian_Pride_14x88

That traitor needs to be taken down ASAP.

Old October 7th, 2020 #3
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian_Pride_14x88 View Post
And who is going to take him down, you??? Because all I have been hearing are wishes.

Old October 7th, 2020 #4
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian_Pride_14x88 View Post
Just because of use of yellow flag? lol

Old October 7th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

It's like life in the Kwa. Whites definitely cannot have homelands, and Huwhite majority countries like Canada, Australia, etc. cannot keep their White majority.

I no longer give a fuck. WWII dunce-caps and later generations have allowed and endorsed this. Fuck the seniors and when their nigger "muh cheap labor" rapes them in the nursing homes, I just laugh. Weak pale people men allowed this to happen.

Think I'm extreme? Frenchy wants forced abortions like the Chinks. I hate the yellows, so not that extreme.

Old October 7th, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking run your mouth like diarrhea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It's like life in the Kwa. Whites definitely cannot have homelands, and Huwhite majority countries like Canada, Australia, etc. cannot keep their White majority.

I no longer give a fuck. WWII dunce-caps and later generations have allowed and endorsed this. Fuck the seniors and when their nigger "muh cheap labor" rapes them in the nursing homes, I just laugh. Weak pale people men allowed this to happen.

Think I'm extreme? Frenchy wants forced abortions like the Chinks. I hate the yellows, so not that extreme.
Since you 'no longer give a fuck' stop running your fuckin mouth ya boring, redundant piece of white trash.

22,000 plus posts on shitefront jeezus

Thread