VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2011 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
yeah just as they give power to niggers, jews and all sorts of others when they are too lazy or pussified to take charge. As long as White men are standing off to the side some of us women are going to have to step forward and fight.

I realize sometimes this is because men have to continue to earn a living and unfortunately that is the exact situation in my home, my husband has to support us, and so since I am not the main breadwinner I can work part time and do activism. I wish that I could just stay in the kitchen and garden and not have to do this, but the truth is that if I dont continue to do the things I am doing to promote NW migration there is nobody competent to take my place. I am not going to leave the idea of the Northwest Imperative to nuts like HAC.
Yeah, you get it. What too many women don't grasp is it's not other people's opinions holding you back, it's your own weakness. There's all the responsibility and power out there you're willing to shoulder, man or woman. But it's a lot more fun to whine and bitch.

It's odd but true, the more beaten down women are, the flavor they give off. I don't mean literally, altho that may be true too, I mean rhetorically. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Politics aint beanbag. You need thick skin, and that means not interpreting harsh criticism as personal attack. Hell, women tend to judge any disagreement a personal attack - that's why they're not suited to politics. Perhaps using their tiny brains they can grasp this about their sex, and make necessary adjustments.

Then again, you could always just read what I've written many times over the years. If you're in politics, you're a man. There's no privileges here. You only get what you earn. And if we know things about you, we'll use them to abuse you. It could be your sex, it could be your region, it could be your religion.

This forum is all about the art of abuse, but stylized abuse, ideally. You should kinda be able to pick that up after reading a few threads.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 6th, 2011 at 02:40 AM.

Old September 6th, 2011 #82
fossilator

Phew! Now I get it! We aren't supposed to come here to meet comrades in arms, join forces against a common enemy, learn something new, develop strategy, enlightened ourselves or because we are deeply concerned about our future, we are supposed to come here because "This forum is all about the art of abuse". Wow. And who would have thought! Let's see... stylized abuse... styilized abuse... like this?

Too bad the "art of abuse", styilized or otherwise, isn't reserved instead for the enemy
Too bad the men here don't devote the time they waste hysterically ranting and whining about women on criticizing the enemy instead
Too bad the men here are such pussies that they get off on beating women up instead of beating up on the enemy
Too bad the men here waste so much time theorizing about the shortcomings of women that they are blind to their own
Too bad the men here fall in lock step to kiss ass and get brownie points from their Commissar instead of falling in lock step and kicking enemy ass
Too bad that the men here have no inkling of what a good woman is or don't believe there are any
Too bad the multitude of experts on women here sound like their childhoods must have been the male version of Sybil
Too bad that the minute a thread with the word "women" goes up, all of the sickos and freaks flock to it like flies on shit
Too bad the sickos and freaks here are almost all men
Too bad the indecent sickos and freaks here outnumber decent women
Too bad when the women react indignantly to the sickos and freaks they are accused of not being "able to take the heat" or wanting special treatment because they have tits
Too bad all of the over-intellectualizing is nothing but a smoke screen for genuine male dysfunction

So when does the serious work of saving the white race from extinction begin?

Old September 6th, 2011 #83
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilator View Post
"This forum is all about the art of abuse".
This is a good thing, building thick skins.
If we want to persuade White people that they are being targeted for extermination, and they don't feel comfortable with that message, they will be reluctant to listen or they will even be hostile to the messenger. Our message has to be well prepared and we have to be ready to take our much more than fair share of abuse.
I don't post much here, because I'm not at the level of these writers. If I determine that I never will be, then I have to contribute in some other way.
We all have a part in this struggle, we just have to learn what that part is.

Old September 6th, 2011 #84
Bev
drinking tea

Personally I prefer VNN to any other board because I have to be able to hold my own or take the consequences. I say something stupid, I have to live with it and don't get a free pass because my "head was probably full of fluffy kittens" or something. If it ever turns the way of SF or other forums where you get repped posts just because you're a female, I'm off. I like knowing my rep points and "well said"s were earned.

That said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilator
Too bad the men here waste so much time theorizing about the shortcomings of women that they are blind to their own
Absolutely.

Old September 6th, 2011 #85
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old September 6th, 2011 #86
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Lets agree that about the time women were made to feel as if they're being held back and exploited by their men, is about the time family values started dropping.
Now a high percentage of our women are lesbians because they dont need a mans shit.
Since then, men have been pushed aside for any and all other factions of the 'human race', so much that i cant find a decent paying job and feed my family.

In an ideal world, women would be homemakers and Mothers, niggers would be in chains, faggots would be fed to sharks and i would have a job that paid enough to raise a family.

And... Alex would have a blog about how happy we all are and we all would be throwing compliments instead of insults.

Old September 6th, 2011 #87
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Kerr View Post
Lets agree that about the time women were made to feel as if they're being held back and exploited by their men, is about the time family values started dropping.
For once we agree on something. I blame the women of my mother's/grandmother's generations who thought all this liberation being offered to them by the controlled media was awesome and swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Old September 6th, 2011 #88
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Please note Linder's proper use of the word "sex" as he refrains from substituting it w/ "gender".

Old September 6th, 2011 #89
Fred
Commie Killer

I have met good women and bad women. There are all different kinds. The worst kind of woman is the Jewified American version. The Best kind are the ones who who act what comes naturally to their heart and nature.

A broad brush should not be painted on an entire Gender.

To the pissed off bitter guys. You sure have met some fucked up chicks, or maybe you should look in the mirror.

Old September 6th, 2011 #90
fossilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
This is a good thing, building thick skins.
If we want to persuade White people that they are being targeted for extermination, and they don't feel comfortable with that message, they will be reluctant to listen or they will even be hostile to the messenger. Our message has to be well prepared and we have to be ready to take our much more than fair share of abuse.
I don't post much here, because I'm not at the level of these writers. If I determine that I never will be, then I have to contribute in some other way.
We all have a part in this struggle, we just have to learn what that part is.
What builds the thickest skins? Inspiration, a noble cause, sound leadership, good training and loyalty, not perfecting the art of verbally bashing our friends and female companions.

Most women who wade into places like this generally already have thick skins, yet still must endure consistent implications that they are "silly wittel bitty cwy babies" the minute they show emotion of any kind and that's a load of crap. The men here get away with growling, slobbering, cussing, frothing at the mouth and ranting without being told they are hysterical (well, except from me).

PS: Maybe the men need to have their skins thickened a bit, and not just the women 'cause they're an easier target. I can think of ways...

Old September 6th, 2011 #91
fossilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Personally I prefer VNN to any other board because I have to be able to hold my own or take the consequences. I say something stupid, I have to live with it and don't get a free pass because my "head was probably full of fluffy kittens" or something. If it ever turns the way of SF or other forums where you get repped posts just because you're a female, I'm off. I like knowing my rep points and "well said"s were earned.

That said:

Absolutely.
See post 50 here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=120408&page=3

Old September 6th, 2011 #92
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilator View Post
Good rebuttal from you to that guy. I enjoyed that. You were dead right when you said this place was "fun".

One point he made that I'd like to address:

Quote:
Let me explain why I believe the Ladies forum exists. We need more female white nationalsits. Without females, our cause ceases to exist. Period. Stormfront can seem overwhelming to women. After all, it's a male dominated environment that tends to be rough and tumble in nature. I believe the forum was created as a means of making female white nationalists feel more at ease, and to see that that they're not alone in their beliefs.
We absolutely need more female white nationalists; that is not in question. But from my observations of the women on this board and the way they interact with each other (and this includes myself) a women's forum will not work with sincere female white nationalists. Too opinionated and too headstrong - you only have to look at some of the rows between women here in the past - myself, Summer and Holly had some belters. Susan has been involved in more than her fair share as well. Mix personalities like those with some of the gentler, less abrupt female personalities and it's a recipe for disaster.

We know we're not alone and I don't think a specific forum is needed just for women. There's only so many recipes one person can take. And as you pointed out in that thread:

Quote:
I agree, because all of those thousands of women on SF with the profile pics of blond hair, blue eyes and magnificent bodies are actually 17 year old boys in Israel laughing that you actually think they are hot chicks.

Just a general musing, really and not specifically directed at anyone in particular.

Old September 6th, 2011 #93
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
For once we agree on something. I blame the women of my mother's/grandmother's generations who thought all this liberation being offered to them by the controlled media was awesome and swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
I'd like to think we could agree on many things, but my life experience isn't the same as yours.

Both men and women of our race need to get together, which means taking traditional roles in life.

How, i dont know.

Last edited by J. Kerr; September 6th, 2011 at 11:12 AM.

Old September 6th, 2011 #94
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What the hell? Shithead is one word. Who doesn't know that? Maybe a little less time listening to Saggy and a little more time reading dictionaries would do you good.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=shit%20head

Apparently it is in fact TWO words.

And please enlighten me.......WHO is Saggy?

Old September 6th, 2011 #95
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Give Stevo a break, he hasnt been laid in years and he is all bitter about it.
Your profile pic is very lovely, April.

Old September 6th, 2011 #96
Paulavt

Default Conform and comply

Why is it so hard for some to conform and comply with the mission? Why is it that there is infighting here for all of the world wide web to view and use it against us.
Think before you post please.
Please do not hand over ammo to the enemy.
There are only 2 reasons why a person would seek membership on this website.
1. You stand beside the mission and values.
2. You have no Respect for the mission and values set forth by our founder.

Old September 6th, 2011 #97
Rick Ronsavelle

Default google shit head and see empirical data

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...iw=924&bih=472

How often does shit head come up compared to shithead?

Stubborn, will not admit to error.

Old September 6th, 2011 #98
Tbow002

Default All

All WN women should be revered, complimented, put up on a pedastal, made to feel special for other white women to see...

Women like Teutonicwarriorchick on YT, HeyRuka etc should be showered with praise for being intelligent enough to see through all anti white, guilt and shame propaganda, while at the same time being racially aware. It is the dullard, stupid white girls who fall for the anti white garbage, feel shame and guilt, and wind up trying to be a part of non-white clicks and date non white men. Or they go completely liberal and homosexual.

More white women will gravitate towards this if it makes them feel intelligent, beautiful, and special amongst their own white men.

Old September 6th, 2011 #99
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbow002 View Post
All WN women should be revered, complimented, put up on a pedastal, made to feel special for other white women to see...

Women like Teutonicwarriorchick on YT, HeyRuka etc should be showered with praise for being intelligent enough to see through all anti white, guilt and shame propaganda, while at the same time being racially aware. It is the dullard, stupid white girls who fall for the anti white garbage, feel shame and guilt, and wind up trying to be a part of non-white clicks and date non white men. Or they go completely liberal and homosexual.

More white women will gravitate towards this if it makes them feel intelligent, beautiful, and special amongst their own white men.

Old September 7th, 2011 #100
maple leaf

did you know that man have a 25% bigger brain than a women?

Did you know that men's penises are larger than women's clitorises and that men tend to think more with their larger penises than women do with their smaller clitorises?

Thread