Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2018 #41
varg

Can you give me a screenshot or the text that shows on your screen when it blocks you? Is it a VNN error page or a cloudflare page? Nothing has changed in the system for a long time. Is there a specific thing you are doing that triggers it?

Thanks

Old October 3rd, 2018 #42
Susan

I think the last message had cloudfare at the bottom. I seem to remember cloudfare being in blue letters.

Old October 3rd, 2018 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Can you give me a screenshot or the text that shows on your screen when it blocks you? Is it a VNN error page or a cloudflare page? Nothing has changed in the system for a long time. Is there a specific thing you are doing that triggers it?

Thanks
Hi Varg, long time no see!

If I remember correctly the error page looked like this…

Quote:
The error code is generated by actions taken by the website owner to block visitors from certain IP addresses and/or ranges. Given that the website owner has taken this action, Cloudflare can't override the individual settings chosen by a site owner to protect their site. If you need an alternative method of contacting the site owner to find out why you have been blocked, please try contacting the site owner by the contact information in Whois.
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en...as-been-banned

Old October 3rd, 2018 #44
Susan

Yes, that looks like what I got too.

Old October 4th, 2018 #45
Stewart Meadows

Yup, that's what the ban message looked like. But like I said in a previous post, the problem disappeared when I stopped writing tags for my threads.

Old October 4th, 2018 #46
john smith rgb

I would like to post more, but this style of board I have to get used to. I wanted to do a PM but cannot figure out how?

Old October 4th, 2018 #47
john smith rgb

I dig Susan saying the phrase 'jew weary'. aint that the truth
My podcast tries to present the shenannigans showing how nothing has changed even though so much has changed (for the worse) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/cOPsLkQ1rdmk/

Old October 5th, 2018 #48
Gladiatrix

I had the same experience months back. I had just gotten to another bar of rep and then..zip. I thought it was maybe due to my critique of MGTOW queers or (((Andrew Anglin))). It was especially confusing as I gotten as much rep on here in a couple of months as it took me to get same over course of years on Stormfront.

Old October 8th, 2018 #49
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I thought it was maybe due to my critique of MGTOW queers or (((Andrew Anglin))).

Seriously though, I don't think that Anglin is a jew or a jew-lackey.

Old October 8th, 2018 #50
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Seriously though, I don't think that Anglin is a jew or a jew-lackey.
A "white nationalist" who bashes Hu-white women and sport bangs orientals?

Old October 9th, 2018 #51
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
A "white nationalist" who bashes Hu-white women and sport bangs orientals?
Andrew Anglin is a mixed bag. He has done a fantastic job of getting the truth about the jews out to a huge amount of people, but his extreme misogyny is distasteful, and his excessive, over-the-top trolling is becoming a liability, in my opinion.

Old October 13th, 2018 #52
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
It seems a very suitable topic to ask: Are most of my posts garbage for you?
Since my posts do not cause either delight or rabies in this community, I will stop leading some of the most labor-intensive topics here.

Old October 14th, 2018 #53
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You're absolutely right, Susan, and the way I see it, there are (at least) two solutions to this problem:

1. To write about aspects of the jewish question that aren't discussed very often here on VNN. Most people know that evil jews control American media and politics, but a large part of the West's population is unaware of the jews' nefarious influence in other countries, so I have taken it upon myself to start threads about the jewish influence in Italy, Sweden, China, Latin America, etc.

2. To try to attract as many people as possible by inviting jews, negroes and white cucks to the forum and get them to debate us. That attracts lots of visitors and generates thread views and keeps things fresh and interesting.
I completely agree with number one, your work on Jew activities outside of White countries is very appreciated.

Regarding number two, I don't think having enemies here would draw more traffic but just pollute the board. If you want to debate them then go to YouTube or Twitter. There is no shortage of assorted anti-White trash on both platforms. Not like they make any "arguments" to begin with. Debating with them is like shooting fish in a barrel and doing so on those platforms is good for recruiting fence sitters. Anyone on VNN already knows the score.

Tags
help required

Thread