Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2007 #1
John Sams

Default Counter Demonstration May 26th I found

I found this googling--and tracked it down to myspace. FYI.

Know your enemy. I am posting this to make everyone aware that it exist. They are reading this forum.

Know your enemy.

**PLEASE FORWARD THIS FAR AND WIDE AND HELP US RUIN ANOTHER NAZI/KKK RALLY**

Hey yall,

Recently a white couple got killed by some black guys here in Knoxville.

http://www.volunteertv.com/special

The vanguard nazis from vnn.com have decided to try to hold a "White power" march here in Knoxville Tennessee on May 26th at 3pm to take advantage of this murder.

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

They are of course completely insane trying to hold a rally in Knoxville.

The last 8 rallies that the KKK has tried to hold in East Tennessee we have completely disrupted--its very simple--argue with them. We have it down to an art--but we need help!
So yall come! They openly are talking on their boards about not wearing the robes and nazi uniforms--they want to take advantage of a murder to recruit.

email knoxvilleantiracistaction@yaho o.com

or join

myspace.com/knoxvilleantiracistaction

Only come if you can be nonviolent--the game is simple, get them so mad they start screaming stupid stuff.
Here are links for more info. Here is how we take their rallies apart:

http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/article.php?id=126

Here is the page which the nazis/kkk are communicating with each other.

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=e3fba4...

The storm front nazis are planning another rally in June. They are carpooling, buying plane tickets, sending in fliering teams--this is for real. We hope to mobilize at least 2000 people to counterdemonstrate.

So please circulate this call on all the listserves you can! We can arrange housing and food for out of town activist coming.
Nashville, Asheville, Atlanta, Lexington, Chattanooga Yall come!
Please RSVP and come prepared to honor our goals with this rally. Its no fun when people cause the police to keep us
seperate--the anti rallies we have hosted are at their best when we can get right in their faces and argue with them--they are not prepared to argue in public and they get mad and say INSANE stuff to the media.

Solidarity!

Old May 10th, 2007 #2
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
the game is simple, get them so mad they start screaming stupid stuff.
A children's game. Simply ignore these retards if they show up.

Old May 10th, 2007 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

LOL

Just some more huff n puff from some Pole Smokers.

These skin flutes are first class cowards esspecially in a one on one confrontation or when the numbers are even.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 10th, 2007 #4
Briseis

http://silentconsort.com/

Old May 10th, 2007 #5
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

Can you make that bigger???

Old May 12th, 2007 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sams View Post
Hey yall,
Recently a white couple got killed by some black guys here in Knoxville.
Since this person describes itself as a "30 year-old female" I say put her in the cell with those "black guys" and see how fast she changes her perception of reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sams View Post
.... we have completely disrupted--its very simple--argue with them. We have it down to an art
Me thinks they give themselves too much credit. It's my opinion that whatever is said about these murders is said from the speaker's platform. That's not to say that I would deprive anyone of their inalienable right of free speech.

Keep in mind that THEY NEED US, OUR ENERGY, AND OUR PARTICIPATION in order to "disrupt" anyone or anything. Simply ignore them. Refrain from engaging them in any way.

Don't be fooled if the media pretends to be sympathetic to the genocide of the white race in an attempt to illicit an unprepared or ignorant comment from us. The media can just as easily harbor an adversary as those obvious adversaries attempting to stifle free speech via a shouting match. Think now of what you might say, if anything, in such a situation.

You can almost never go wrong in asking a question of the questioner. For example:

Reporter: Why are you here today sir?
Me: Can you imagine how Channon Christian and Chris Newsom suffered? Have
you spent any quiet time thinking about that?

This will certainly shut them up and I suspect they will leave and seek out other prey.

Old May 12th, 2007 #7
smith

The more the merrier.

Someday these people will look a mulatto in the eye and call "it" grandson, then they might just get it. "F" em!

Old May 12th, 2007 #8
John Sams

Default to be clear

To be very clear, I found this on a google search and was posting it FYI. It makes me nervous to see the ARA scums information quoted with my name.

I thought everyone might want to see the post.

Thread