VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 23rd, 2007 #1
expose_them_all
King of Tards

Default Knoxville: Demographics, Maps, Weather Forecast

A couple of maps, Knoxville demographics statistics (2000) and the weather is forecast to be beautiful. All we need is plenty of determined Whites to show-up. I am hoping this rally is the making of great things to come. I hope I am not being too optimistic.

I am leaving tomorrow (Thursday) and am planning on staying in Pigeon Forge (PF). PF is a great little bustling town with many attractions, fine restaurants and moderately priced motels. PF is also down the mountain from Gatlinburg, another nice and scenic area. Myself, the wife, kids, etc have been there several times - We all loved it and always hated to leave. This time I will travel alone, and identical to my previous visits, I will hate to leave. Only this time it will be for a much different reason. I will hate to leave knowing five lowdown 100% pure beasts are yet breathing.

Best to all - Drive safe - Be safe - Be legal - Be motivated - Let’s do this thing right and proper - See You There . . . AB

(Click on images to enlarge)

Knoxville Demographics

Knoxville Weather Forecast (5/26/07)

Three Map Views

All Hush Crime Rally 2007 post here

--------------------------------

Below: Not related to Hush Crime Rally 2007

Mandie Kearns, White female, victim of a jewdicial illegal “legal” system. Attacked by a mob of blacks, two of which received cuts, charged with a “hate crime” and held under a $575,000 bond. As the blacks were rushed to the hospital, police rushed to charge somebody, anybody with the “crime.“ That “somebody” was Mandie Kearns. Even though she suffered two black eyes, a broken nose, a fractured jaw and a concussion, she was denied medial care and forced to endure her pains in a jail cell.

Read more here, send her a few dollars if you can. If nothing else, please send her a letter showing your concern. Just think of yourself languishing in a cell, wouldn’t YOU appreciate a M.O. (no matter how small) and a note saying “hey, I don’t know you, you don’t know me but, I care about you.“ Yes you would and so would she. Do something man, that could be your little sister setting in that cell.

Blogged Here

Thread