Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2008 #21
Susan

Default Let's carpool!

There are a number of us who live in the Atlanta area. And there are some who live nearby in neighboring states.

I think mg lives in Florida if I remember correctly. If she can get here, I will gladly share my car with her. I will also share my car with at least two others who want to carpool. I have a small car, but if someone else wants to drive to have more room and wants to share gas with several others, I am up for that too. Anything that gets us there.

Anyone who is interested in carpooling is welcome to pm me about this. With gas prices what they are, no one should have to drive it alone. That's my feeling.

Old March 31st, 2008 #22
ANSWP Commander
Banned

The ANSWP will endorse and attend any event on this issue hosted and organized by Vanguard News Network.

Old March 31st, 2008 #23
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default Rally

I will be attending this event.

Old March 31st, 2008 #24
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
There are a number of us who live in the Atlanta area. And there are some who live nearby in neighboring states.

I think mg lives in Florida if I remember correctly. If she can get here, I will gladly share my car with her. I will also share my car with at least two others who want to carpool. I have a small car, but if someone else wants to drive to have more room and wants to share gas with several others, I am up for that too. Anything that gets us there.

Anyone who is interested in carpooling is welcome to pm me about this. With gas prices what they are, no one should have to drive it alone. That's my feeling.
Yes, Susan I do. If the rally is on Memorial weekend, I can attend. I can drive & p/u whoever wants a lift. The Rev. e-mailed me though & said not enough response was coming in to even have it. So that's where it stands as of now. Was Alex planning on speaking? If he spoke, seems a lot more would be willing to travel for this event. Guess we will wait & see what gets posted regarding such.....hopefully something can be put together.
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old April 16th, 2008 #25
Ironguard1940

Default Bump

What's going on with the rally? Is there going to be one?

Old April 16th, 2008 #26
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
What's going on with the rally? Is there going to be one?
I PM'ed Randy (VNN member) about the planned rally after seeing a thread on Stormfront where Rebelwithacause (VNN member) had received a email from Pastor Gregg saying that due to a lack of support the rally had been called off.
Randy has confirmed this is true.

Old April 16th, 2008 #27
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

If anything does develop, I'll definitely be there.

Old April 17th, 2008 #28
Susan

So what? The "official" rally is dead in the water. Those of us who are interested in doing something can still do something. We can still go to Knoxville and pick a busy intersection near a major mall and leaflet and stand and hold signs and talk to the media about our position.

I can contact the city of Knoxville and find out if we need a permit to do the above or if we can just show up. If we need a permit, I'll apply for one.

Is anyone up for this the weekend of Memorial Day???

MG...are you up for this?

Some of you people have all the staying power of a nanosecond under a pen light. You give up too easily. Think outside the box.

Thread