Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2006 #1
durendal

Default a suggestion for goyfire?

i love the show. i have recruited 10 friends and we sit around the computer and attentively listen to it. there is however a suggestion. you have a tnb and a tjb section. why not make a twb section where you report news from say russia, sweeden, germany etc. that shows important white achievements and political meneuvers made.

everything we hear/see on television pertains to a minority viewpoint. who cares about the congoids? or isreal? let us report some things in the west that makes us great.

thank you for your time

ovidio

Old March 7th, 2006 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I'm glad you like the show.

Your suggestion is a very good one. It does seem that GoyFire talk does center around the hatred shown to Whites. It would be a good thing to end each show in an upbeat manner with example(s) of White success and advancement over our enemies.

I will make sure the GoyFire crew gives this suggestion thought and inclusion into the show.

Thanks durendal!
:cheers:

Old March 9th, 2006 #3
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by durendal
i love the show. i have recruited 10 friends and we sit around the computer and attentively listen to it. there is however a suggestion. you have a tnb and a tjb section. why not make a twb section where you report news from say russia, sweeden, germany etc. that shows important white achievements and political meneuvers made.

everything we hear/see on television pertains to a minority viewpoint. who cares about the congoids? or isreal? let us report some things in the west that makes us great.

thank you for your time

ovidio
I think it is important to illustrate the differences between how whites handle various situations vs non whites and why? Factual presentation goes a long way for the fence sitters- there's sometimes no arguement they can make in retort such as the usual "econoooomicalyy disadvantaged"
"educaaaaationaaaaly underpriviledged" and other pet excuses.
Look at the Shackleton expedition (and what a great movie that was), could anyone else besides white men have made that journey and ANY come back alive? Citing these unusual and unique to white people instances is important also because these are things the younger generation (sadly) most likely will not learn in school, because they will be too busy show and telling burrito recipes, or Jamal's fascinating pet rock.

** that said, not that I dont find entertaining AL's increasing frenziedness as it nears the end of each GF hehe

http://silentconsort.com/

Thread