Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2007 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Exclamation Knoxville TV Station Picking Up Christian-Newsom Murders!

They ARE following these message boards people. I just checked my web e-mail account and found this e-mail waiting for me. It should be self explanatory. Alex? Geoff? Would one of you men please respond to Ms. Hunt as per her request?

Thank you in advance,

T

Original E-mail -----------------------------

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:39:45 -0600

My name is Allison Hunt. I am interested in getting more
information about a possible rally in Knoxville, TN for
Channon Christian.

I would appreciate any information that you could pass
along.

Thank you!

Allison Hunt

Old March 17th, 2007 #2
Geoff Beck
Hammer

I'll make sure Alex knows, best I can.

Old March 17th, 2007 #3
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
They ARE following these message boards people. I just checked my web e-mail account and found this e-mail waiting for me. It should be self explanatory. Alex? Geoff? Would one of you men please respond to Ms. Hunt as per her request?

Thank you in advance,

T

Channon Christian.

along.

Thank you!

Allison Hunt

We need to get t-shirts made with this logo.
Also next to govnn.com it needs to say "We are the good guys"
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old March 17th, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned

I sent Ms. Hunt the following reply:

T

Reply ---------------------------

Dear Ms. Hunt,

Thank you for your interest in the coming Knoxville, Tennessee rally in memory of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. As you may know from following the forums on GOVNN.COM we are in the preliminary planning stages. I have asked those men in charge of the overall logistics to contact you with further details as they become available.

Sincerely,

T

Old March 17th, 2007 #5
kymry...

Jeez.

Just talking 'bout it worries em. So if ever proof were needed of our potential effectiveness and the fear that the organised White man generates within the hearts and minds of the liberal elite and its workers then here it is.

Remember to tell em we're coming and we mean business and our aim is to talk DIRECTLY to Knoxville whites. Not hide behind a million cops and spat at by Antifa losers and assholes.

"10,000 racists to march in White Knoxville Suburbs" says Alex Linder/Whomever

"White Supremacists Organise to Defend Knoxville Whites From Another Sadistic Death"

"Knoxville Blacks Organise Into Serial Murder Gangs - New Fear of Zebra Killers"

K

Old March 17th, 2007 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Someone in the Knoxville area needs to start a WN blog immediately.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 17th, 2007 #7
1st Edu

Exclamation

Don't forget to add.

Vicious Rapes and Murders!

You could even factually say mutilated and butchered.

Old March 17th, 2007 #8
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Someone in the Knoxville area needs to start a WN blog immediately.

-Jim
They don't necessarily even have to be from the area. If you live in a town where not much happens it would be great to cover stuff from a place like knoxville.

http://www.city-data.com/news/Knoxville-TN.html

Old March 17th, 2007 #9
Dave C.
Banned

Someone who possesses LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONALISM, and MATURITY had better take control of this thing right NOW, because things are heading South in a hurry!

Alex, where are you?

3 Things need to happen right away:

#1 Keep your fucking mouths SHUT!

#2 Do NOT engage the Media at all at this point!

#3 Stay FOCUSED on what this is all about!

If someone steps forward (like OTTPTT did regarding flyers) then give him ideas and support. Alex has already stated that he wants to do something regarding the Channon Christian Memorial demonstration. Put your trust in him to come up with something intelligent and professional! In the meantime, calm the fuck down and be PATIENT!

The media is NOT monitoring this thread, they were INVITED here, and that is the dumbest fucking thing that anyone could have done(it wasn't you, OTPTT). Why invite the enemy into our planning and strategy sessions?? Why invite the enemy to come "check us out" when NOTHING has been decided yet??? Why allow the enemy to counter-plan our efforts so they can marginalize them???

Someone needs to get ahold of this thing before we are allowed to do what we do best, and that's FUCK IT UP before it even gets off the ground!!!

Old March 17th, 2007 #10
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
Someone who possesses LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONALISM, and MATURITY had better take control of this thing right NOW, because things are heading South in a hurry!

Alex, where are you?

3 Things need to happen right away:

#1 Keep your fucking mouths SHUT!

#2 Do NOT engage the Media at all at this point!

#3 Stay FOCUSED on what this is all about!

If someone steps forward (like OTTPTT did regarding flyers) then give him ideas and support. Alex has already stated that he wants to do something regarding the Channon Christian Memorial demonstration. Put your trust in him to come up with something intelligent and professional! In the meantime, calm the fuck down and be PATIENT!

The media is NOT monitoring this thread, they were INVITED here, and that is the dumbest fucking thing that anyone could have done(it wasn't you, OTPTT). Why invite the enemy into our planning and strategy sessions?? Why invite the enemy to come "check us out" when NOTHING has been decided yet??? Why allow the enemy to counter-plan our efforts so they can marginalize them???

Someone needs to get ahold of this thing before we are allowed to do what we do best, and that's FUCK IT UP before it even gets off the ground!!!

Relax, Brother

I know you want this thing done right. We all do. It will get done right. We have time. We aren't going to let Channon and Chris down, like everyone else did.

The media won't know anything we don't wish them to know. The only thing concrete is THAT WE ARE COMING TO KNOXVILLE to peaceably assemble and speak to the White citizens of Knoxville, face to face.

No filter.

We will work OTPTT's excellent flyer and use it to further promote the event locally.

This thing will take on a life of it's own. It's our job to feed it so it grows.

Old March 17th, 2007 #11
Subrosa
Banned

Frankly, there should be a closed subforum for the planners only, with info trickling down to the masses, like date/time/place. And for gods sake, give enough time for people to make arrangements for time off. We aren't like the AR faggots, we have jobs.

Old March 17th, 2007 #12
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Relax, Brother

I know you want this thing done right. We all do. It will get done right. We have time. We aren't going to let Channon and Chris down, like everyone else did.

The media won't know anything we don't wish them to know. The only thing concrete is THAT WE ARE COMING TO KNOXVILLE to peaceably assemble and speak to the White citizens of Knoxville, face to face.

No filter.

We will work OTPTT's excellent flyer and use it to further promote the event locally.

This thing will take on a life of it's own. It's our job to feed it so it grows.
Good advice. I'll take it.

Old March 17th, 2007 #13
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Frankly, there should be a closed subforum for the planners only, with info trickling down to the masses, like date/time/place. And for gods sake, give enough time for people to make arrangements for time off. We aren't like the AR faggots, we have jobs.
You're right, Subrosa. I'm done worrying, contributing, and chastising others until I see something concrete here as far as organization and planning.

Old March 18th, 2007 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Ok folks, help me finish this one off so we can start distributing it. I borrowed from some of Alex's article he posted on the front page today and hope he doesn't mind. Anyone see any changes that need to be made other than spelling? What about the last paragraph?

Thanks in advance,

T

Old March 18th, 2007 #15
Rounder

Wow, that really is an awesome, hard-hitting flyer. My only suggestion for improvement would be to include the James Byrd nigger dragged behind a truck in Texas and the months and months of jewsmedia coverage, all over the world. Perhaps devoting the reverse side to that story and comparing the jewsmedia coverage of the two.

We might include your flyer in our next newspaper edition. So if you don't mind, how about posting it when we start putting inputs together.

Old March 18th, 2007 #16
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Wow, that really is an awesome, hard-hitting flyer. My only suggestion for improvement would be to include the James Byrd nigger dragged behind a truck in Texas and the months and months of jewsmedia coverage, all over the world. Perhaps devoting the reverse side to that story and comparing the jewsmedia coverage of the two.

We might include your flyer in our next newspaper edition. So if you don't mind, how about posting it when we start putting inputs together.
Thanks Rounder. I'll think about the Byrd thing in the next few days.

Let me know what program and format you use for your paper as I have them all and can provide it all ready to go. Here's the flyer in a PDF format which you might find helpful.

T

Old March 18th, 2007 #17
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:

Thank you in advance,

T

Channon Christian.

along.

Thank you!

Allison Hunt
Excellent graphic. Might I inquire as to what program you used to make it?

"Report no evil." around an image of Murray Rothstein's hideous noggin.

Top notch stuff.

Old March 18th, 2007 #18
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Excellent graphic. Might I inquire as to what program you used to make it? "Report no evil." around an image of Murray Rothstein's hideous noggin.
Top notch stuff.
Thank you and yes you may! For any work with photographs or images I use Adobe Photoshop CS2. For design and layout I usually use Adobe InDesign but found that Adobe Illustrator was the more practical solution. Mainly because it's a vector graphics program which makes working with text and graphics much easier. With vector graphics it's not necessary to resize text or images when moving them around on a page.

T

Old March 18th, 2007 #19
Chain

Quote:
Ok folks, help me finish this one off so we can start distributing it. I borrowed from some of Alex's article he posted on the front page today and hope he doesn't mind. Anyone see any changes that need to be made other than spelling? What about the last paragraph?

Thanks in advance,

T

Please cite your source that she was alive when stuffed into a garbage can. I read in the criminal complaint pdf that she had been hacked up and stuiffed into 5 garbage cans, but it could be she was alive, stuffed in, and pulled out later and hacked up. If a TV station or newpsapers cited it, let's see what they said. I can retrieve the pdf if you haven't seen it.

Old March 18th, 2007 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Please cite your source that she was alive when stuffed into a garbage can. I read in the criminal complaint pdf that she had been hacked up and stuiffed into 5 garbage cans, but it could be she was alive, stuffed in, and pulled out later and hacked up. If a TV station or newpsapers cited it, let's see what they said. I can retrieve the pdf if you haven't seen it.
Alex Linder is my source.

Quote:
The more I follow this awful story the more furious I become, and I hope all White people become at least as enraged as I am. The sanitized version of carjacking, kidnapping, and murders is here. But, I made some phone calls to Knoxville media outlets and the Knox County Sheriff’s Department. Here are a couple of things that are not being made public:
1) While Channon and Chris were bound, and Channon was forced to watch as those sub-humans beat Chris mercilessly, raped him, cut off his penis, shot him a few times, and wrapped his body in some bedding before they doused his body with gasoline and set him on fire.
2) The sub-humans kept Channon bound in the house for a few days while they repeatedly raped her, sexually assaulted her in other ways, urinated on her, and cut off her breasts before they shot her, stuffed her into a trash bag, and deposited her in a garbage can. She was alive in the garbage can for some time before she finally died.
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1576#more-1576

If we can't trust Alex who can we trust?

T

Thread