Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The "Here's How I Can Help" Thread...

As suggested. For anything I haven't mentioned yet or thought of.

Old March 20th, 2007 #2
conflict

- I suggest talking with Hal Turner in reference to setting it all up. I was at his Kingston rally and felt it was set up top notch. Regardless of what people think of Hal he set up a good demonstration and is a great speaker.

- If you don't want people wearing costumes I would enforce it if I were you. I personally would rather not demonstrate with people playing dress up and I think it's going to turn people off to what we have to say and give the media something negative to focus on. People will take us more seriously without the costumes.

- Same thing with putting the word "nigger" on the signs, but you seem decided on that. I dont think the zionized local x-ians are going to be receptive to that. And again the media will focus on that instead of anything else we have to say.

- The most important thing is to have some kind of follow up to all demonstrations. Every time we have a demonstration, we go out after and have some food, and after never speak to each other again. I think it's a waste of time to do something like this then go back to our routinized lives without continuing some kind of communication beyond the keyboard.

- All in all this is a great idea and I will be happy to support when the time comes.

Old March 20th, 2007 #3
Derrick Beukeboom

Default logistical support

I think people will want to remember Channon and Chris and the young lives that were lost to this vicious animal crime committed by violent racist blacks.
There should be no room in America for hateful, violent blacks who hate Americans.
They snuffed these kids out because they were White. And for this, they will get their just desserts.

Blacks, please pay attention. Your days of terrorizing whites because of the color of our skin are over. This is just the beginning....soon we will take physical revenge for all the hatred and violence you put upon our great country.
When we rally to remember Channon and Chris we will look you dead in the eye so you know your days of feral white hatred are now over.
Knoxville will be a more peaceful place.

Logistics for the Memorial Rally:
time and place
precise directions
a local network of people to help in any way (lodging, a central distribtution point for signs, pictures, etc.)

All are welcome: UT students and local citizens should be encouraged to remember the lives of Channon and Chris.

What a terrible sickening crime.
Where is the national media attention? Is not this crime newsworthy?

Old March 20th, 2007 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I'm a screen-printer.

I did the VNN logo shirts. I'm willing to print any wear-ables or design a black shirt specifically for the rally if needed. Anything it takes.

Just an FYI.

Old March 20th, 2007 #5
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict View Post
- I suggest talking with Hal Turner in reference to setting it all up. I was at his Kingston rally and felt it was set up top notch. Regardless of what people think of Hal he set up a good demonstration and is a great speaker.

- If you don't want people wearing costumes I would enforce it if I were you. I personally would rather not demonstrate with people playing dress up and I think it's going to turn people off to what we have to say and give the media something negative to focus on. People will take us more seriously without the costumes.

- Same thing with putting the word "nigger" on the signs, but you seem decided on that. I dont think the zionized local x-ians are going to be receptive to that. And again the media will focus on that instead of anything else we have to say.

- The most important thing is to have some kind of follow up to all demonstrations. Every time we have a demonstration, we go out after and have some food, and after never speak to each other again. I think it's a waste of time to do something like this then go back to our routinized lives without continuing some kind of communication beyond the keyboard.

- All in all this is a great idea and I will be happy to support when the time comes.
Good, good stuff!!! I hope all of your recommendations are followed!

Old March 24th, 2007 #6
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Billboard?

I will see if there are any privately owned local billboards that can be rented for the purpose of getting the faces of these two victims to be recognized by anyone and everyone in knoxville. I think you were right on wed FTL Alex....Put the news of the impending rally up there too. I will let you know what I find.

Old March 24th, 2007 #7
Rounder

Hey Alex, I can bring 2 or 3 dozen confederate battle flags affixed to 11 foot flag poles, as seen in photos of the old WPP.

No pro-white demonstration in Knoxville will be complete without lots of rebel flags.

I'll also bring a bunch of local Missouri rednecks even though it's a 1,300 mile round trip for us.

And if there's anything else I can bring or assist with, all you need do is ask.

Old March 24th, 2007 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfaust View Post
I will see if there are any privately owned local billboards that can be rented for the purpose of getting the faces of these two victims to be recognized by anyone and everyone in knoxville. I think you were right on wed FTL Alex....Put the news of the impending rally up there too. I will let you know what I find.
I was thinking about the same thing but thought the idea might be too big. If you come up with a billboard let me know and I'll be happy to create the artwork if you wish. It's your idea but this offer will remain open indefinitely.

T

Old March 24th, 2007 #9
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
I was thinking about the same thing but thought the idea might be too big. If you come up with a billboard let me know and I'll be happy to create the artwork if you wish. It's your idea but this offer will remain open indefinitely.

T
I was thinking something like "HUSH CRIME" in huge letters with pics of the two victims , much like your flier, you know something to drive interest.

Thread