Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2007 #1
EasternEuropeanMan
Banned

Default The Chutzpah of this article........overwhelming.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...ings-Media.php

Not sure how many Vnn'ers on here caught this sick article. But then again, there are so many warped views by the mainstream media regarding this atrocity, thats it hard to keep up. Just giving some of my more favorite quotes from these bastards.

"Christian's father, Gary Christian, wore a Confederate flag T-shirt — a symbol of the Old South where slavery was rifre — to the first hearing for one of the defendants and then pointed at the man as if firing a gun. But family lawyer Joe Costner said Channon Christian's parents have repeatedly said they do not believe their daughter's killing was race-related."

Oh those confederate t-shirt wearing rednecks are at it again! This section of the article seems to imply.

"Similarly, claims made over the Internet that the couple were sexually mutilated are "absolutely not true," John Gill, special assistant to District Attorney Randy Nichols, said Friday."

My favorite line of the whole article. I guess if you tell yourself a lie enough times, eventually, you will believe it! Oh, they're gentials were not mutilated. They were just simply, sexually assaulted then killed afterwards. No big whoop.
I just had to put in my two cents at the distortion toned way this piece of crap article tries to dumb down what happened that night. The Jewish media is getting so arrogant, they are actually insulting the families of Christian and Newsom! I can almost feel the tide turning. The Jews are getting just as arrogant today as they were during the Weimar Republic days. Events will unfold full circle, I believe.

Thread