Old April 8th, 2008 #1
randy

Default Suspect tells victim's family 'bring it on' as jury pool narrows

http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=8134921

Suspect tells victim's family 'bring it on' as jury pool narrows

Posted: April 8, 2008 11:27 AM

By HANA KIM
Good Morning Tennessee Reporter

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- As jury selection continues in the first trial connected to a high-profile double murder, the suspect turned to the victim's family mouthing "bring it on" and smiling.

According to the family of Channon Christian, Eric Boyd mouthed "bring it on" twice as they sat in court Tuesday.

Channon's father, Gary Christian, and one of his friends left the court shortly afterward, visibly angry.

Boyd's attorney, Phil Lomonaco, says he didn't see his client mouth anything to the family so he has no comment on what happened.

Channon Christian and her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, were killed in January 2007.

Newsom's body was found the day after the couple went missing. He'd been bound, shot and burned and left along the railroad tracks near 9th Ave.

Christian's body was found at a home on Chipman Street where investigators say both victims were taken. There was evidence Christian had been bound, physically assaulted and raped.

Boyd is accused of being an accessory to the murders. Prosecutors say he hid one of the four murder suspects charged in the case, Lemaricus Davidson, following the murders.

Fifteen people have been dismissed from serving as jurors. Some were dismissed for what were called personal reasons. More were dismissed because they say the case is so brutal they couldn't be objective during the trial.

The first phase of jury selection will conclude Tuesday after 76 potential jurors are called for one-on-one questioning.

During the second phase of jury selection, which will begin Wednesday attorneys will select a group of 36 potential jurors at random for more questioning.

The defense attorney says during this phase, the defense can strike 12 people from the pool and the prosecution can strike 10.

A jury is expected to be seated sometime Wednesday.

Old April 8th, 2008 #2
Ron Doggett

Typical nigger.
If Whites still ruled this nation as Whites the nigger would have never lived to mouth those words.
Any word on the march/rally date yet, so the Whites who still think as Whites can show our feelings to this nigger and his supporters?

Old April 8th, 2008 #3
[email protected]

He mouthed 'bring it on', I am so mad right now I can hardly type...Wonder if Channon's dad feels this was racist now?? Bet he will begin to hate the niggers as we do after the savage mouthing smart ass remarks to him. I cannot believe plans for a rally are not being followed thru on.... Alex, does this not warrant another trip to Knoxville???? Pretty pathetic we can't get a couple hundred people to attend & take a stand against these disgusting niggers! What the hell are we doing??? Nothing at all.
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old April 8th, 2008 #4
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
According to the family of Channon Christian, Eric Boyd mouthed "bring it on" twice as they sat in court Tuesday.
He knows he can get away with it and will probably go free , if the jury has more than two blacks . The prosecutor will most likely go easy on him , as the local government will be scared witless of a giant nigger riot wrecking their city .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 8th, 2008 at 11:09 PM.

Old April 10th, 2008 #5
savagehenry

well, if the family wasn't so involved in this politically correct horse shit, then they would have strangled that piece of trash in the middle of the courtroom.

Old April 11th, 2008 #6
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Maybe we should send "Eric Boyd's" family pictures of this, some good old fashioned American justice:

Let's see if he can smile after this happens to him.

Better yet, maybe the Brand can take care of this gangbanger in prison or if he hangs himself. Literal piece of shit.

Old April 11th, 2008 #7
Jett Rink
Banned

There was a time not too long ago that the whole country was freaked out by Charlie Manson.

Now this homosexual gang rape and decapitation/mutilation muliple murder doesnt even make it on the front page of the Bumfuk Advertiser.

You're a great American, Sean!!!

Old April 11th, 2008 #8
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
He mouthed 'bring it on', I am so mad right now I can hardly type...
Me too. Words can't even describe the anger, and sadness, I feel over this.

It's sad because...well, White people should mob up, calmly walk down to the nearest nigger neighborhood...AND JUST START HANGING THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN AT RANDOM. AND WHEN THE PARENTS COME TO DEFEND THEM, THEY CAN YELL "BRING IT" AND EXTERMINATE EVERY FUCKING SHITSKIN WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS!!!!!!!!

I think this seriously has put me over the edge. I literally want to see every fucking nigger, the world over, exterminated. Man, woman, and child. Every last motherfucking one of them.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old April 12th, 2008 #9
Susan

I'm ready to return to Knoxville anytime any of you are. Any Saturday, just name a date and I'll get signs ready.

Old April 12th, 2008 #10
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
I think this seriously has put me over the edge.
Ugly, filthy, stupid, lewd, wanton, pompous, cruel, destructive .... yeah, I should go easy on the adjectives but you can't begin to describe them without going through the worse half of the English vocabulary ... genocidal ... there's one I'm sure not many would think applies to negroids. Negroids are history's foremost perpetrators of genocide. Don't believe me?

Mix a caucasoid and negroid, you get a negroid. Mix a mongoloid and a negroid, you get a negroid. Mix anything with a negroid, you get a negroid. Just how many races has this genetic plague murdered? God only knows. Which ones you ask? Well, does Egyptians ring a bell? How about Indo-Aryans? Berbers? Arabs? Do you know what a dark age is? It's when a civilisation collapses through miscegenation and life becomes so unbearable for the remaining humans they tear their hair from their heads as they pray for death. Don't take my word. Read the ancient Egyptian accounts. Do you know why it's called a dark age? I know why it should be called a dark age. Negroids have wrecked nearly every civilisation in history and caused unspeakable suffering for millions of humans as a result. They truly are a pestilence, and no man and no race will be safe until they and their mongrel spawn are all of them gone. Remember what Bill was saying about transcendence through holy war? Choking that negroid crack dealer was a religious experience? ALL OF THEM. It is the duty of every righteous individual to see that happens.

Kalki the Avenger. Tenth avatar of Vishnu. Decending to earth at the end of the Kali Yuga to slay the subhuman hordes and restore the golden age of man. That, and that alone is the true meaning of the ancient Aryan myth. Just a myth you say? Yes, but prophecies are made so that men fulfil them.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 12th, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

Old April 12th, 2008 #11
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'm ready to return to Knoxville anytime any of you are. Any Saturday, just name a date and I'll get signs ready.

Please don't make up the same old shitty rally signs.

Make up signs like "Knoxville Leaders are Cowards", "Knoxville Leaders Afraid of Blacks", "Too Scared to Confront the Truth", "Race Truth Makes Politicians Uncomfortable", "Kill Whites! Who Cares?", "Knoxville Leaders only see Green", "White Lives Worth Nothing", "Blacks Might Riot, Shut Up!", Sacrifices to Diversity!.

Last edited by Jett Rink; April 12th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

Old April 12th, 2008 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Don't have them say "blacks", have them say "niggers"!
Might as well be as provocative as possible!

Old April 12th, 2008 #13
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Please don't make up the same old shitty rally signs.

Make up signs like "Knoxville Leaders are Cowards", "Knoxville Leaders Afraid of Blacks", "Too Scared to Confront the Truth", "Race Truth Makes Politicians Uncomfortable", "Kill Whites! Who Cares?", "Knoxville Leaders only see Green", "White Lives Worth Nothing", "Blacks Might Riot, Shut Up!", Sacrifices to Diversity!.
Make all of those.

Old April 12th, 2008 #14
kevinlanning

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post
http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=8134921

Suspect tells victim's family 'bring it on' as jury pool narrows

Posted: April 8, 2008 11:27 AM

By HANA KIM
Good Morning Tennessee Reporter

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- As jury selection continues in the first trial connected to a high-profile double murder, the suspect turned to the victim's family mouthing "bring it on" and smiling.

Channon's father, Gary Christian, and one of his friends left the court shortly afterward, visibly angry.

Boyd's attorney, Phil Lomonaco, says he didn't see his client mouth anything to the family so he has no comment on what happened.

Channon Christian and her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, were killed in January 2007.

Newsom's body was found the day after the couple went missing. He'd been bound, shot and burned and left along the railroad tracks near 9th Ave.

Christian's body was found at a home on Chipman Street where investigators say both victims were taken. There was evidence Christian had been bound, physically assaulted and raped.

Boyd is accused of being an accessory to the murders. Prosecutors say he hid one of the four murder suspects charged in the case, Lemaricus Davidson, following the murders.

Fifteen people have been dismissed from serving as jurors. Some were dismissed for what were called personal reasons. More were dismissed because they say the case is so brutal they couldn't be objective during the trial.

The first phase of jury selection will conclude Tuesday after 76 potential jurors are called for one-on-one questioning.

During the second phase of jury selection, which will begin Wednesday attorneys will select a group of 36 potential jurors at random for more questioning.

The defense attorney says during this phase, the defense can strike 12 people from the pool and the prosecution can strike 10.

A jury is expected to be seated sometime Wednesday.
I admire his balls and detest the white pussies that can't see niggers for the animals that they are. Any chance we can get this guy out and on the WASP house party circuit in Faifield county Connecticut?

Old April 13th, 2008 #15
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
ALEX....YOU READING THIS THREAD??? I WILL NOT SEND ANOTHER FUCKING DIME TO VNN UNTIL YOU ORGANIZE A RALLY IN KNOXVILLE!!! YOUR THREADS & INSIGHT HERE ARE GREAT...BUT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old April 14th, 2008 #16
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Make all of those.
Yeah, Jett. Those are all gold.

Old April 14th, 2008 #17
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Another one I just thought of...photoshop a picture of Channon and Christopher surrounded by the apes that brutalized them with an "EMBRACE DIVERSITY" caption underneith it.

Old April 15th, 2008 #18
Ironguard1940

Default Join the club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ιουστινιανός View Post
I think this seriously has put me over the edge. I literally want to see every fucking nigger, the world over, exterminated. Man, woman, and child. Every last motherfucking one of them.
Now you know how I have felt for at least 15 years. I feel the exact same way about spics, gooks, chinks, prarie niggers and wagon burners, towel heads, sand niggers...hmm...I am missing one or two...oh yes, kikes and White race traitors. No less than 100% of all of these subhumans listed need to be liquidated ASAP. Of course, that makes up 5-6 billion of these bipeds that need to be eradicated, so this will be a daunting task. Oh, well, the tougher the challenge, the more rewarding it will be when it is completed...

Last edited by Ironguard1940; April 15th, 2008 at 04:50 PM.

Old April 16th, 2008 #19
Susan

No, the most effective protests are those where there are only about two to three (actually one) really good slogans on signs. People driving past only have a few seconds to take in everything. If you overwhelm them with thirty slogans, they won't remember anything. The best way is to come up with two to three killer slogans that sum up why you are out there in the first place.

Then hit them with a killer flier to give to them when they go by so they can read it in their leisure.

But, I'll tell you folks. If we can't come up with a decent sized protest at this stage of the game here on VNN, to make a statement against something as disgusting as what happened in Knoxville, then I don't know why I'm here anymore. And I just may quit coming here for good. Except to occasionally read a few articles and leave.

Protesting is why I came here to begin with. If that's not gonna happen, I'll just spend my free time reading, or sleeping, or gardening, or in a million ways other than trying to wake lemmings up who probably don't want to be awakened in the first place.

I don't need the mental masturbation that VNN supplies to everyone else. It isn't that great for me anyway.

Last edited by Susan; April 16th, 2008 at 12:44 AM.

Thread