Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2009 #1
donna tnmtngurl

Default channon christain,chris newson,letalvis cobbins,gang rape,black gangsta diciples

Ok i tried to tell myself this wasn't about being black or white, but that would be untrue,davidson the ringleader is a member of the black gangster diciples.. these black savages in a black neighborhood car jacked a vehicle being driven by a beautiful young white couple,collage students with a bright future, there are more blacks driving this area even walking this area at night,yet it was a white couple they chose to take,the reason the media hasn't fed of this is b/c of a few reasons, one being when the media first did start reporting on this a black woman in another state came forward and said she had been raped by 5 white men, anyway while cops were investigating her claims the news started feeding off it, then who else but jesse jackson starts running his mouth all over the world news about how a young poor black woman was horribly raped and about how poor black people across america are treated...but guess what dna proved she lied she hadn't been with a white man funny isn't it she came out with this lie just as the news started reporting on channon and chris.. I understand many blacks are full of hate because of what happened to their ancestors, I also understand it was the Blacks in their native countries that took them and sold them to slave merchants, so if they want to point blame they can also look to africa, and besides it was there ancestors not them,heck I had endentured servants white slaves in my family.... The blacks in this country have their cake and eat it too, they are getting special treatment in the courtroom and at every other government ran facility b/c of their color, where is our jessie jackson? Who will stand up for the white man and woman, who will stand up and be a voice for channon and chris? Who will stand up for the rights of the white americans, who will be our rev. Jeremiah wright....who will be our farrakhan??? Who will stand up for us??who will stand up for our rights? Who is going to put a stop to neighborhood segregation? That's what this was channon and chris driving threw a black neighborhood at night, this is nothing new it goes on all over the country that is wherever large numbers of blacks live at,look at gary indiana whites better had not enter the black mans ghetto at night same for chicago,bronx,and many more places, in not saying I want violence I am saying I want our voice to be heard, I'm saying I want my race to also have an advocate, I'm saying I want justice for channon and chris they are the VICTIMS!!! Not these nasty savages ....I want justice for all the other channons and chris out there..there are more. I believe the parents of the victims should determine the fate of these savages,did you know that the jury is not permitted to see pictures or video's of channon or chris alive why is this? Maybe because they will look human? They can only see the pics taken of there dead bodies...that is so very wrong on so many levels, the parents oh my heart goes out to them, they can never hear their child call out there name mom dad anymore,never again will there children look up to them and smile, and worst of all they couldn't be there for them to wipe away there last tears,and couldn't be there when they were scared when they were terrified, a parent should never outlive there children it is so unnatural, I swear the outcome of this trial will have a lot to say about us as humans....I can only hope and pray the jurors will convict and sentence these beasts to the full extent the law allows....death nor life could ever be enough,what they did was unnatural un-human and I don't care if you are black or white things should be fair imus said nappy headed ho and the media had a feeding frenzie on it, but a white couple is tortured and killed where is the media??

Old August 16th, 2009 #2
donna tnmtngurl

Angry sad

Davidson the ring leader is a member of the black gangster deciples.....can you believe the day after he commited these horrific crimes he went down the oad from where he lived and robed a pizza hut....he is an animal

Old August 16th, 2009 #3
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Even Jack Kerouac used paragraphs...

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/J/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Two or three sentences, at most, conveying one idea, makes posts readable.

No offense meant but there are reasons for English conventions, including capitalization. Check how newspapers do it at a third-grade reading level.

If you are going to take the time and space to post your thoughts, you might as well both get some practice polishing your skills and get read.

Last edited by -JC; August 16th, 2009 at 07:56 AM.

Old August 16th, 2009 #4
Kievsky

Hi Donna,

Welcome to VNN. Are you a White Tennessee Mountain Girl? Can you post a picture?

Can you break up your writing into paragraphs, like I'm doing here? We provide free lessons in English composition here, over in the Tard Corral. It's kind of like VNN's remedial English class. When you graduate from the Tard Corral, you get the run of the place.

Anyway, we definitely agree that the murders of Channon and Chris were racially motivated. Glad you came around. There's a lot more where that came from. Check out http://www.newnation.cc/forums/index.php

Old August 16th, 2009 #5
OTPTT
Banned

I'm calling her WhitePrideGirl until I see evidence to the contrary.

Old August 16th, 2009 #6
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

I don't know who it is, but something is wrong . No reasonably educated white person writes like that.

Old August 16th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Keep your stupid paranoia under control.

It's amazing how many times that your radar is off, you ought to be a little more suspicious...of yourself. You ever notice that? Paranoids are suspicious of everybody but themselves.

If you haven't noticed, for some reason, an incredibly high number of people from Tennessee are illiterate. I suppose these are the poor Appalachians. Doesn't mean they're bad people. I'm sure the less schooling they've had, the more open they are to reality.

Nevertheless, Donna, it's your white duty to spell words correctly, out of respect for your language and your people.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 16th, 2009 at 10:41 AM.

Old August 16th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I don't know who it is, but something is wrong . No reasonably educated white person writes like that.
No, I've seen this over and over in people signing up here - there is a type from some part of Tennessee that is almost beneath illiterate, just unlettered I suppose.

Old August 16th, 2009 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
If you haven't noticed, for some reason, an incredibly high number of people from Tennessee are illiterate.
So unlike all those brainiacs from Missouri.

Old August 16th, 2009 #10
Axel Faaborg

It's no worse than the crap I see posted on myspace by Arizonans. If you want to see illiterate, you should see some of these Mexicans, even the ones born and raised here. Still, I'd prefer some kind of formatting, if just for ease of reading.

Old August 16th, 2009 #11
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Keep your stupid paranoia under control.

If you haven't noticed, for some reason, an incredibly high number of people from Tennessee are illiterate.
I don't see any paranoia.

The one woman from Tennessee that I had a close relationship with was my ex-fiance, who at the time, was finishing up her masters degree at Emory University. I don't recall her ever using the terms 'gurl' or 'grl.'

Old August 16th, 2009 #12
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
That questions getting pretty fucking old, George.
Why don't you just put it as your sig quote?
no, this time I was just trying to get a read on whether the person might be WPG trying to act like donna the illiterate mountain girl! I wasn't baiting or anything else! jeezus f christ

besides, even if it is a real mountain girl, aren't you even the slightest bit curious how she would react to the question?

Old August 16th, 2009 #13
donna tnmtngurl

Default set it straight

I spelled it gurl not girl b/c I wanted too....I wright the way I want b/c I choose too....not b/c I don't know how...besides anyone who can read would know what I was saying.. No I am not this white pride GIRL that some of you were talking abt. My name is donna I am from east tennessee.... I was posting from my cell phone not from my computer.....

Old August 16th, 2009 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post
I spelled it gurl not girl b/c I wanted too....I wright the way I want b/c I choose too....not b/c I don't know how...besides anyone who can read would know what I was saying.. No I am not this white pride GIRL that some of you were talking abt. My name is donna I am from east tennessee.... I was posting from my cell phone not from my computer.....
So you were browsing the internet on your cell phone, came across VNN, and decided to join? Welcome to the forum Donna!

By the way, if you download and use the Firefox browser it will automatically underline misspelled words. For example, it may have underlined the term 'wright' and offered substitutions including the word 'write.' Of course it may have thought you were using the name Wright as in the Wright brothers and not offered any suggestions. It can't read minds so you'll have to know the difference.

What do you do? Are you in school or do you work?

Old August 16th, 2009 #15
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, I've seen this over and over in people signing up here - there is a type from some part of Tennessee that is almost beneath illiterate, just unlettered I suppose.
As a Tennessee man I have to say you're coming off as very close-minded, and intolerant.

Sarcasm aside I think the illiterates you speak of range from the East Coast to the West Coast. In some cases it's true illiteracy, in other it's misspelling words purposely kinda like electronic-ebonics.

Old August 16th, 2009 #16
donna tnmtngurl

Default reply

I work at a factory as I have done for the last 15 years, I am the mother of 3 wonderful kids, I pay my taxes, I work for a living as many do, It is disgusting how our hard earned tax dollars are spent keeping these worthless bstrds alive

Old August 16th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
As a Tennessee man I have to say you're coming off as very close-minded, and intolerant.
My biases are in favor of Tennessee, for a number of reasons. I am describing exactly what I have observed.

Old August 16th, 2009 #18
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
At least you didn't say he was ig'nant, haha.

Old August 16th, 2009 #19
OTPTT
Banned

When we talk of these murders we shouldn't forget Christopher Newsom. I've seen a tendency to leave him out of the conversation as though he didn't suffer equally or more than Channon.

Old August 16th, 2009 #20
donna tnmtngurl

Default chris newsom

Yes I agree that no one should forget about chris, he is a equal victim in this tragedy. And please don't forget about the parents, I can't even imagine the hell they have also been threw, And for them its just the beginning.. I think kim parton cobbins lawyer will put the victims on trial here

Tags
channon christain, christopher newsom

Thread