VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2020 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Food Shortages Are Coming!!!

Last March when the lock-downs happened in Austria there were a run on supermarkets here same as everywhere in the world. Toilet-paper and canned goods were sold-out!! Since then the shelves have seemed a bit different. Many products have not come back. What is really troubling is if the warehouses that supply the supermarkets runout, or if the trucks that deliver stop running.

https://allnewspipeline.com/If_Peopl..._Shortages.php

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/gr...-wave-holiday/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/12846...box=1601885222

Old October 5th, 2020 #2
Stewart Meadows

This thread reminded me of the following article by Eric Striker:

Quote:
New Report: Hunger and Food Insecurity Are Ravaging America

Eric Striker Sep 17, 2020

A new study by Northwestern University found that 29 million Americans, 11%, sometimes or often cannot afford to eat. This is a drastic rise from 2018, where only 8 million reported hunger.

The culprits cited are the high unemployment rate, COVID-19 school lock downs that prevent children from getting their subsidized means, and the inadequacy of the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP).

The increase in food insecurity has been hit the lower middle class the hardest. 12% of families in the $35,000-$50,000 income range year are now reporting that they do not have enough to eat.

The report awkwardly shoehorns critical race theory language in some sections, emphasizing that blacks are somewhat overrepresented among the hungry (22% vs 13.4% of the general population), but the plurality (42%) of Americans suffering from food crisis are white.

Lack of food tends to impact children disproportionately and white children are already less than 50% of the population under 15. 86% of the counties facing the worst hunger problems are rural.

The precarious economic situation of working and middle class Americans means that 46 million people relied on food banks before the pandemic. The current number of people in this situation is unknown, but it is certainly much higher and public food pantries are becoming overwhelmed.

As millions struggle to find a meal, farms across the country have been destroying record amounts of fresh food due to reduced demand on the market. The shocking practice is meant to prevent a reduction in prices and profits.

The sharp decline in civic engagement in America documented by figures like Robert Putnam has also led to increases in demand being met with a struggle to find volunteers to move and deliver food to the needy, especially the elderly who are at most risk from COVID-19.

Hunger is back.
https://national-justice.com/new-rep...vaging-america

Old October 6th, 2020 #3
Tony Boone

I haul food. I see no shortages. Or any reason to believe there will be shortages.
Food could be withheld or hoarded I suppose.

Old October 6th, 2020 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I haul food. I see no shortages. Or any reason to believe there will be shortages.
As of right now things are okay. But if another major event takes place, or if the grid goes down (power, water, transport) supermarkets will go empty, followed by warehouses. An EMP strike, for example would kill most people from starvation followed by violence.

Old October 6th, 2020 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
I honestly hope you haul armed where you can. And, there was an incident in central Florida where a big rig tried to go slowly around a bunch of pavement apes and they laid down in front of the rig, got the door on the driver's side open, and injured the driver.

I could envision some of (((Soros'))) terrorists doing this to interrupt the food distribution in the kwa. Pavement apes could steal the food until they were controlled and if it comes to this the kwaps will be useless.

I hope it won't be like that: however, I don't rule out the possibility of such scenarios happening.

Stay safe, White Brother.

Old October 6th, 2020 #6
jaekel

Quote:
A voice of reason in the 'doom and gloom' climate of the resident trolls.

Old October 8th, 2020 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

U.S. faces shortage of up to 8 billion meals in next 12 months, leading food bank says..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...eding-america/

Old October 8th, 2020 #8
Gladiatrix

The shit is really going to hit the fan when people rendered unemployed because of Wu-flu lockdown horseshit lose the moratorium on evictions. It's going to be a zombie apocalypse once that shit goes down. Most of them are brown or black people who worked in retail, hotels, or restaurants. They will be showing up at Whitey's front door demanding the gibz.

Old October 8th, 2020 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The shit is really going to hit the fan when people rendered unemployed because of Wu-flu lockdown horseshit lose the moratorium on evictions. It's going to be a zombie apocalypse once that shit goes down. Most of them are brown or black people who worked in retail, hotels, or restaurants. They will be showing up at Whitey's front door demanding the gibz.
When it does hit, you are not going to want to be inside or near any major city!!! When the grid does go down, people with small children will panik, gangs will pray upon the weak, and in general the population will tear each other to shreds!!

Old October 8th, 2020 #10
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
When it does hit, you are not going to want to be inside or near any major city!!! When the grid does go down, people with small children will panik, gangs will pray upon the weak, and in general the population will tear each other to shreds!!
Tell me about it! Frenchy is freaking out (he lives in a house in a MD suburb) and told me he bought some laser weapon at a gun show that is banned in over 100 countries. I'm afraid he might lose a finger with that stuff.

Old October 10th, 2020 #11
Paul Anthony
Banned

Global Food Prices Rise As Famine Threat Emerges

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...threat-emerges

Kamala Harris: "Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ating-n2552644

Monsanto charity partner says nationwide “meal shortages” are coming to America

https://survival.news/2020-10-09-mon...-america.html#

Old October 11th, 2020 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
What's going to happen this winter if the kung flu hits hard and we have the same lockdowns again? How is the economy going to support it a second time?

Unemployment will go way up because the only places that will be allowed to be open is China-Mart, Grocery stores, hospitals and restaurant take out and Mcniggers. Industries will crumble.

I mean just about every industry will be affected. Tech and auto industries will crumble as well as demand will be down. It will be worse than 2008.

Granted, probably old folks will survive it better because they get social security, pensions and such which is guaranteed fixed income regardless how the economy is.

Old October 11th, 2020 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What's going to happen this winter if the kung flu hits hard and we have the same lockdowns again? How is the economy going to support it a second time?

Unemployment will go way up because the only places that will be allowed to be open is China-Mart, Grocery stores, hospitals and restaurant take out and Mcniggers. Industries will crumble.

I mean just about every industry will be affected. Tech and auto industries will crumble as well as demand will be down. It will be worse than 2008.

Granted, probably old folks will survive it better because they get social security, pensions and such which is guaranteed fixed income regardless how the economy is.
Now now don't be so negative. Just tune into the Jim Bakker show and he'll save you lotsa (((shekels))) if you buy the "food" he will send you. An "emergency bucket" with 60 meals is only 115 dollars. He says he's almost selling it at a loss. 360 meals are cheaper by the bucket and only
cost around 600 dollars. The food has a 30 year shelf life so you'll easily feel yourself when the zombie attack comes.

Now, Jimmie boy commands you not to have weapons to keep silverback apes from stealing your food. They have a right to eat too, and you should be grateful to feed them.

This is a "preacher" who lives on a multimillion compound in the Missouri Ozarks. I REALLY want BASTARDS like him and his family to go down HARD if the SHTF!!!

Old October 11th, 2020 #14
M. Willis

Food shortages are a real possibility but for more Soviet Union type reasons:

1. Russians were dying of starvation but food was still being produced. Why? Lenin and later Stalin exported it all or burned it!

2. Control of supply and demand. Ukraine had food. Soviets packed it all off to feed those they deemed "important." Look up how the soviets supplied cities and regions, also look up the "sausage road." All you have to do is deny supply to X sector.

So, are we out of food? No. Do we have an emergency supply? No. Can we be cut off from foreign food which would mop the floor with most markets? Yes, a BIG yes! Can the government cause scarcity at will? Yes! They have done so in the past, look up the FED demanding AMERICAN cherry growers to destroy 10%-50% (by year) of their crops to make way for FOREIGN imports.

If they want to hit us with a shortage they can do so by just flicking a switch and they might just do it. Hunger is one of the best weapons the world has ever known and when the population is starving you can offer them a small bowl of moldy rice with one rotten fish head on top and they will grovel at your feet. Never mind that in exchange for this "feast" they must sign on the dotted line to anything you want...

So what the jews, masons, blue-bloods and the rest do? No idea. They have options, we dont. Everything is at their beck and call, a mere whim can throw us into the dark ages and therefor, do not concern yourself with it. We have no more control over what they decide to do tomorrow morning let alone in the next ten minutes than we can command the sky to darken.

Just keep yourself stocked, buy ammo, oil your guns and not fret over it. That is the best we can realistically do: be prepared to the best of our abilities.

Old October 11th, 2020 #15
Erik T. White

Good and wise words, M.Willis! Ammo is getting hard to find in any caliber. As far as weapons go, I check lots of suppliers and mouse guns with one inch barrels in .22 lr are getting bought up like crazy. I read one review of one of the mouse guns and the owner was having trouble putting a round in at ten feet. If folks can find ammo it's going at a premium. 9mm for example is going for one dollar per round and up.
.45 ACP, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, and many other calibers are not available. If folks can find ammo they should get it.

I hate to be pessimistic but I fear that the kwa is in for very little sunshine in a short time.

Old October 11th, 2020 #16
notmenomore

I took a short cruise this afternoon through the online ammo sales sites.
There ain't nuthin' there. The only thing(s) at all are the truly odd-ball hunting calibers and weird things that you've heard of but that no one knows anyone who has them: .218 bee, .224 Valkyrie 75 grain, Weatherby Select 240 Weatherby Magnum 100 grain, and (yes) for the "greatest generation" a small amount of .30-06 Springfield.

Pistol calibers? a few "shot-shells" and some blank ammo.

You can also stand in line for a chance at 500 rounds of .556 62 grain green-tip.

Yeah...

Old October 11th, 2020 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Good and wise words, M.Willis! Ammo is getting hard to find in any caliber. As far as weapons go, I check lots of suppliers and mouse guns with one inch barrels in .22 lr are getting bought up like crazy. I read one review of one of the mouse guns and the owner was having trouble putting a round in at ten feet. If folks can find ammo it's going at a premium. 9mm for example is going for one dollar per round and up.
.45 ACP, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, and many other calibers are not available. If folks can find ammo they should get it.

I hate to be pessimistic but I fear that the kwa is in for very little sunshine in a short time.
We can get plenty of guns and ammo from the green and blue niggers when the need arises.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 11th, 2020 #18
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I took a short cruise this afternoon through the online ammo sales sites.
There ain't nuthin' there. The only thing(s) at all are the truly odd-ball hunting calibers and weird things that you've heard of but that no one knows anyone who has them: .218 bee, .224 Valkyrie 75 grain, Weatherby Select 240 Weatherby Magnum 100 grain, and (yes) for the "greatest generation" a small amount of .30-06 Springfield.

Pistol calibers? a few "shot-shells" and some blank ammo.

You can also stand in line for a chance at 500 rounds of .556 62 grain green-tip.

Yeah...
I'm glad a White Brother VNNer checked out the ammo that's available on websites. I felt this was coming after talking with some "good ol boys" about eight months ago at my auto mechanic's shop. Being from the Deep South I use Mom and Pop shops for our cars since I can't do much of my own work because of my arthritis. Like them, I started buying ammo while it was available and relatively cheap.

I do admit to owning a rifle chambered for the 30-06 Springfield caliber: however, this was almost required in Georgia. When I was growing up there we used those rounds as holiday presents for family and friends.

I almost always have a pretty good supply of lead since it was a rule of thumb to get ammo for each of your firearms every year in case there was any sign of corrosion, etc., in your supply. I've only had to toss a minimum of rounds since I keep them properly stored.

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 11th, 2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: More info

Old October 11th, 2020 #19
Crowe

There are plenty of furry and feathered critters around here I could murder for sustenance. But things aren't nearly that bad. So they're spared, for now.

Old October 12th, 2020 #20
Tony Boone

I haul an awful lot of beef and chicken. About 42,000 pounds at a time.
Won’t be any meat shortage in my camp.

Thread