VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2022 #1
Serbian

Default Putin is speaking now

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺❗Putin: The West denies moral standards, religion, family. Do we really want Russia to have “parent number one, two, three” instead of “mom and dad” and that perversions that lead to degradation and extinction are imposed on children in schools, supposedly there are some genders, except for women and men? For us, this is unacceptable.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 30th, 2022 #2
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡Now there is a containment by Washington of Russia, China and Iran, other countries are next in line, as well as current partners and allies of the United States - Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡Putin: “I want the Kyiv authorities and their real masters in the West to hear me, so that everyone remembers this: people in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporozhye and Kherson become our citizens. Forever and ever".

Old September 30th, 2022 #3
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡Paper money (dollar and euro) cannot feed people - Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡Putin: US essentially occupying Germany, Korea and Japan, but talking about equal rights with them

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺❗Sanctions are not enough for the Anglo-Saxons, they switched to sabotage, actually started destroying the pan-European infrastructure - Putin on the state of emergency with Nord Streams

Old September 30th, 2022 #4
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺❗We will protect our values ​​and our Motherland from the West - Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡We will protect our land by all means. We will rebuild all the destroyed cities and towns. We will develop enterprises, infrastructure, healthcare systems - Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡We call on Kyiv to immediately cease fire and the war it unleashed back in 2014 - Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡We call on Kyiv to negotiate, but we will not discuss the choice of the people, it has been made, Russia will not betray the people - Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺❗People living in the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye become our citizens. Forever and ever! — Putin

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺❗There is no Soviet Union, the past cannot be returned, and modern Russia does not need this, we are not striving for this - Putin

Old September 30th, 2022 #5
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
��️*⚧️��️*��❗Until 19:30 Moscow time, speeches are expected from the head of NATO and the UN Secretary General, who are expected to "make unprecedented statements"

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
9m
>Zelensky formally applying to NATO in "expedited procedure"
>Stoltenberg "unprecedented announcement" later today

Did we get too cocky, nothinghappeningbros?

Old September 30th, 2022 #6
Serbian

Thumbs up

Let's go nuclear!

If it's either jews ruling the world for eternity and whites living like slaves, or we all die in nuclear fire, I vote for we all die.

Old September 30th, 2022 #7
Joe from OH

https://www.kp.ru/daily/27452.5/4655517/

Just some of it (in case the russian to english translator wouldn't work on a cut and paste of the link.

At the same time, the West has been looking all this time and continues to look for a new chance to hit us, weaken and destroy Russia, which they have always dreamed of, split our state, pit peoples against each other, doom them to poverty and extinction. They are simply haunted by the fact that there is such a great, huge country in the world with its territory, natural wealth, resources, with a people who do not know how and will never live according to someone else's orders.

The West is ready to step over everything to preserve the neo-colonial system that allows it to parasitize, in fact, plunder the world at the expense of the power of the dollar and technological dictates, collect real tribute from humanity, extract the main source of unearned prosperity, the rent of the hegemon. The maintenance of this rent is their key, genuine and absolutely self-serving motive. That is why total desovereignization is in their interests. Hence their aggression towards independent states, towards traditional values ​​and original cultures, attempts to undermine international and integration processes beyond their control, new world currencies and centers of technological development. It is critical for them that all countries surrender their sovereignty to the United States.

The ruling elites of some states voluntarily agree to do this, voluntarily agree to become vassals; others are bribed, intimidated. And if it doesn’t work out, they destroy entire states, leaving behind humanitarian catastrophes, disasters, ruins, millions of ruined, mangled human destinies, terrorist enclaves, social disaster zones, protectorates, colonies and semi-colonies. They don't care, as long as they get their own benefit.

I want to emphasize once again that it is precisely in greed, in the intention to maintain its unlimited power, that there are the real reasons for the hybrid war that the “collective West” is waging against Russia. They do not wish us freedom, but they want to see us as a colony. They want not equal cooperation, but robbery. They want to see us not as a free society, but as a crowd of soulless slaves.

For them, a direct threat is our thought and philosophy, and therefore they encroach on our philosophers. Our culture and art are a danger to them, so they are trying to ban them. Our development and prosperity is also a threat to them - competition is growing. They don't need Russia at all, we need it. (Applause.)

I would like to remind you that the claims to world domination in the past have been shattered more than once by the courage and resilience of our people. Russia will always be Russia. We will continue to defend both our values ​​and our Motherland.

The West is counting on impunity, on getting away with everything. In fact, everything has gotten away with it so far. Agreements in the field of strategic security go to the wastebasket; agreements reached at the highest political level are declared false; firm promises not to expand NATO to the East, as soon as our former leaders bought into them, turned into a dirty deceit; treaties on anti-missile defense and intermediate- and shorter-range missiles have been unilaterally broken under far-fetched pretexts.

All we hear from all sides is: "The West stands for order based on rules." Where did they come from? Who even saw these rules? Who agreed? Listen, this is just some kind of nonsense, sheer deception, double or already triple standards! It's just designed for fools.

Russia is a great millennial power, a country-civilization, and will not live by such rigged, false rules. (Applause.)

It is the so-called West that has trampled on the principle of the inviolability of borders, and now, at its own discretion, decides who has the right to self-determination and who does not, who is not worthy of it. Why they decide so, who gave them such a right is not clear. To themselves.

That is why the choice of people in the Crimea, in Sevastopol, in Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporozhye and Kherson causes wild anger in them. This West has no moral right to evaluate it, even to stutter about the freedom of democracy. No, and never was!

Western elites deny not only national sovereignty and international law. Their hegemony has a pronounced character of totalitarianism, despotism and apartheid. They brazenly divide the world into their vassals, into the so-called civilized countries and into all the rest, who, according to the plan of today's Western racists, should add to the list of barbarians and savages. False labels - "rogue country", "authoritarian regime" - are already ready, they stigmatize entire peoples and states, and there is nothing new in this. There is nothing new in this: the Western elites are what they were, and have remained so - colonialist. They discriminate, divide peoples into "first" and "other" grades.

We have never accepted and will never accept such political nationalism and racism. And what, if not racism, is Russophobia, which is now spreading all over the world? What, if not racism, is the peremptory conviction of the West that its civilization, neoliberal culture is an indisputable model for the whole world? "He who is not with us is against us." It even sounds strange.

The Western elites even shift repentance for their own historical crimes onto everyone else, demanding both the citizens of their countries and other peoples to confess for what they have nothing to do with at all, for example, for the period of colonial conquests.

It is worth reminding the West that it began its colonial policy back in the Middle Ages, and then followed the global slave trade, the genocide of Indian tribes in America, the plunder of India, Africa, the wars of England and France against China, as a result of which it was forced to open its ports for trade opium. What they did was put entire nations on drugs, purposefully exterminated entire ethnic groups for the sake of land and resources, staged a real hunt for people like animals. This is contrary to the very nature of man, truth, freedom and justice.

Читайте на WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/27452.5/4655517/

Old September 30th, 2022 #8
Serbian

Someone said he also mentioned Dresden bombing war crime but I missed the first half of it so i can't confirm.

Old September 30th, 2022 #9
Serbian

Let me remind you that the United States, together with the British, turned into ruins without any military necessity during World War II Dresden, Hamburg, Cologne and many other German cities. And this was done demonstratively, without any, I repeat, military necessity." --V. Putin

Old September 30th, 2022 #10
Serbian

A. Linder @[email protected]
imo, Putin should announce he's going to destroy brussels and/or london. give people 48 hours to evacuate, then do it.

and he wouldn't even need nukes. could do it with conventional FOABs, which are more destructive than American MOABs. environmentally friendly way to turns the jews and their globalist dreams into dust

Old October 1st, 2022 #11
Ole Massa

The fact is Russia is regaining its lost historic territories. Kharkov and Odessa will be next.

Old October 1st, 2022 #12
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post

We have never accepted and will never accept such political nationalism and racism. And what, if not racism, is Russophobia, which is now spreading all over the world? What, if not racism, is the peremptory conviction of the West that its civilization, neoliberal culture is an indisputable model for the whole world? "He who is not with us is against us." It even sounds strange.
Talks all over the jew, but will not name the jew.

Old December 7th, 2022 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Thread