Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2022 #41
Lutador Branco

I'm a big fan of Ragnar Lothbrok, but I'm also a fan of Rollo.

I confess that I was longing for Rollo to achieve his goals, and this finally happened; not as a Viking, but as a Frankish.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; September 23rd, 2022 at 10:28 PM.

Old September 24th, 2022 #42
Ray Allan

I watched Vikings when it was originally broadcast in the US. Not exactly historically accurate (it's a TV show, right?), but nice to see an all-White cast for a change, except toward the end of the series' run when it started going politically correct, adding some Chinese character for a while. Ragnar and Rollo were pretty cool, and I liked Lagertha and Aslaug, of course.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 24th, 2022 #43
Lutador Branco

I'm watching the series through files written in software.

And yes, Comrade Ray, the nearly 100 percent all-White cast, except for some Chinese element, is an important thing to do, considering this world today where the International Left-Globalist-Communist-Black-Jews-Elite dominates - in a monstrous way - cinema, TV, sports, music and commercials.

It's okay to include one or two non-Aryans in the cast of a work, while keeping the majority, almost 100 percent, Aryans.

But nowadays, in today's world, the opposite is happening, non-Aryans are simply dominating everything, the World is living a real Planet of the Apes.

A work like this by Michael Hirst is to be admired, and I hope it encourages others to do more of this, in each of our European-founded Western Nations, to increasingly, step by step, help to destroy the Globalist Elite.

Old September 30th, 2022 #44
Ray Allan

There was a recent movie about Vikings with Nicole Kidman in it, but I don't remember the name of it, or if it is any good. Most newer movies are not.

Old October 3rd, 2022 #45
Crowe

Vikings Valhalla is a total abomination that can be skipped. They made the Jarl of Kattegat a nigress. This is just the left trying to rewrite history. That's a far bigger infraction than a token gook slave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There was a recent movie about Vikings with Nicole Kidman in it, but I don't remember the name of it, or if it is any good. Most newer movies are not.
The Northman. It's less cucked than the Vikings show, no token diversity.

Old October 3rd, 2022 #46
Ray Allan

The 1958 film The Vikings, where jew Kirk Douglas played Ragnar Lodbrok is better than this Vikings Valhalla piece of crap, even though it featured a token negro slave. Although I will have to see The Northman sometime.

Old November 30th, 2022 #47
Thomas Gregory

Was an ok TV show but the worst parts I remember:

Ragnar sharing his wife with a priest, think there was some more wife sharing and mushroom eating and other hippie shit camouflaged as sex and violence, the human sacrifices (would have used criminals if anything), Ragnar boning his Chinese dealer then drowns her (actually, that’s not that bad, just kinda silly), a whole episode to show the funeral of feminist/lesbian idol Lagartha, women defeating big men in physical fights and the whole warrior dyke settlement, the crippled guy wimping out at then end, generally the last season and the end of the show.

Old December 2nd, 2022 #48
Lutador Branco

Ragnar and sons.

My favorite is Ivar.

Old December 5th, 2022 #49
Lutador Branco

Another one of my favorites from the Vikings saga.

Thread