Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 15th, 2004 #21
SuperTapir

Thanks, AE, the very educational post I've come to anticipate from you. It sparked an idea. If NS rolled back lib-garbage in Catholicism under Hitler, then it would be great to see an article on that, so that we could show that in contrast to the paleocons, there was substantial progress in recapturing the culture, even if in certain ways the Cats and Nazs were opposed. You see what I mean? We've seen in work of EMJ and others the way there was a predecessor and analog to today's Kwa at every point of the spectrum back in Weimar Germany.

I wonder...were certain priests cashiered -- ie, "tolerance" promoters, fag-lovers, race-mixers, marranos? Would be an interesting article, to be sure, although I wouldn't know where to begin to collect the data. I get mail from a couple Catholic mills, and to the extent they touch NS Germany, they, like buchanan, take pains to emphasize "no one here but us chickens, boss!" - ie, they fought the nazis with all their might and did all they could to help the jews. One might be forgiven for saying that Catholics come across as straight men (to jewish comedians) who don't realize they're straight men.

If there are any of these Piusites, or whatever they're called, please chime in. I used to get New Oxford Review. I'm not sure how that house fits with Pius or the rest of this.

My conclusion about Catholics is that when the jews say they're chosen, I laugh. when the Catholics affirm the "elder brother" garbage, I lose all respect for them. When the pope starts acting like the holocaust occured, i laugh. When the pope says maybe god let it go so far but just no farther to teach us a lesson, i start wishing the crappy instituation would dry up and blow away.

Thread