Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2021 #21
Paul Anthony
Banned

CNN's very own "don lemon!" "don lemon" is a great name for this faggy little queer because he is a yellow, sour, little fruit!!

QUEER!!!!

Old April 1st, 2021 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Marion police names man as "Most Wanted"

SCNow Staff Sep 22, 2011 Updated Dec 27, 2012

Marion Police named Dominique Davonah Brand as the city's "Most Wanted" in September, following a string of burglaries and other crimes.

City of Marion Police Chief Jim Gray has named Dominique Davonah Brand of 516 Mill Ridge Court as the city's "Most Wanted" in a string of recent burglaries, according to a Thursday press release.

Brand, 20, weighs about 110 pounds and is about 5-feet-4-inches tall, according to a police department report. For the past few months he has reportedly taken part in at least 20, and likely more, burglaries, larcenies and incidents resulting in malicious damage to property warrants, a city police investigator said.
https://scnow.com/news/local/marion-...b1d93f10d.html

Old April 1st, 2021 #23
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Does anyone on VNN have any updates for the "yellow gorilla"? magda pegowska, the "yellow gorilla's" mother refuses to answer my request for an update! If magda responds to any emails or posts please share them here. Thanks!

I wonder if she stole her first tricycle yet??
Yuck, that pic is ultimate proof in the old adage, Once you go black, you can't go back.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #24
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
Yuck, that pic is ultimate proof in the old adage, Once you go black, you can't go back.
Oh I agree with you 100% but I still would like an update as to the "Yellow Gorilla's" where abouts?! I have tried multiple times to contact the "mother" but she never responds!!

Old April 17th, 2021 #25
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default I'm probably going to Hell for posting this..

Old April 24th, 2021 #26
Paul Anthony
Banned

'MAD' maxine waters.. Yeah I don't want to waste much time on this. We all know she looks like a mudpie chimp in a wig.

Old April 24th, 2021 #27
Paul Anthony
Banned

After segregation was lifted, this hard working black guy couldn't wait to have a drink with his white friends on their side of town. But I'll say this, he knew how to dress for the occasion..

Old April 25th, 2021 #28
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Oww SHIT, dey kilt da baby!!"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1383918256122044423

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-p...lds-drive-thru

So the nigger on the left shot the nigglett on the right.. and just another day in chimpcago!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; April 25th, 2021 at 01:17 AM.

Old May 6th, 2021 #29
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Owww Lordy!!

50-year-old Daryl Doles, beat not 1, but 2 asian ladys with a brick. Not sure if there was any reason?! Maybe he's tired of the 'covid9/11.'

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 7th, 2021 at 12:55 AM.

Old May 10th, 2021 #30
Paul Anthony
Banned

Of all the strange black faces, this has to be the strangest of them all!!!

"Black Man 'Carried Out Dozens Of Burglaries' In White Face Throughout Southern California"

"Rockim Prowell, 30, "wore a mask and wig to imitate a white man while allegedly committing dozens of burglaries" throughout Los Angeles and Orange County over the past year."

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62219

That's right, this nigger dressed as a white boy inorder to rob white people.. WHAT A NIGGER!!!

Old May 12th, 2021 #31
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Oh this is too good!!!

The cucks on 'wally street' bow before a statue of a nigger retard!!!

"New 25-Foot Statue Unveiled At Rockefeller Center to ‘Honor African Culture"

Rockefeller Center has unveiled a new 25-foot statue from Harlem-based artist Sanford Biggers to “honor African culture,” Breaking911 reports.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-2...rican-culture/

Time to leave Poo Yuck city or get raped by a 25 foot nigger demi-god!! HAHAHA

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 12th, 2021 at 09:32 PM.

Old May 13th, 2021 #32
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default British Nature Documentary

I found this British nature documentary about niggers and other wild creatures in nigeria. I only watched most of it because I was drinking and found it entertaining!! GOOD LUCK..

Old May 26th, 2021 #33
Paul Anthony
Banned

'nigger boy' george floyd's ugly little nigglette kid..

I don't know what her name is and I don't fucking care either.. Hopefully she trys to go swimming and ends up another black rockfish!!!

Old June 16th, 2021 #34
Paul Anthony
Banned

FuxNews's very own "Candace Owens" who look like a burnt space alien!! She looks like a space alien burnt by a thruster..

Old July 16th, 2021 #35
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old July 17th, 2021 #36
Gladiatrix

Cornel West is a weird looking negro. He is also a Whitey hater.

Old July 23rd, 2021 #37
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default "climate change be a bitch!"

"climate change an sheet!"

BLACK GRETA THUNBERG PHOTOSHOPPED
https://starecat.com/black-greta-thunberg-photoshopped/

Old October 12th, 2022 #38
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Reparations: The US town paying its black residents

Published 4 hours ago

By Mike Wendling
BBC News, Evanston

Evanston, Illinois, is a quiet place in the middle of an unusual experiment.

In this university town just north of Chicago, a sheen of affluence glints through the windows of solid brick buildings downtown, while rainbow flags and "Black Lives Matter" placards dot what seems like every other suburban lawn.

Its population of 78,000 is diverse - about two-thirds white, nearly a fifth black, with sizeable Asian and Hispanic communities - and its politics, predictably, liberal. During the 2020 election, Donald Trump got less than a tenth of the vote here.

But like other places across the country, Evanston is dealing with a legacy of racial inequality stemming from slavery and segregation.

While some places, like California, are discussing reparations to make amends for slavery, Evanston's approach has zeroed in on a related but more recent injustice: discrimination against black citizens when it comes to buying a home.

The city has started paying money to black residents who faced barriers to buying the home they wanted due to mid-20th Century policies - the first US city to do so.
(...)

Louis Weathers plans to put the reparations money towards his son's housing costs
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63165668

Old April 21st, 2023 #39
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Vile and bestial’ rapist jailed for sex attack - Police warn there may be more victims

Petroy Martin, who attacked his victim after a night out, is a "dangerous predator", police said after he was sentenced.

By CIARAN MCGRATH
10:20, Wed, Apr 19, 2023 | UPDATED: 11:15, Wed, Apr 19, 2023

Petroy Martin was jailed for five years and six months at Inner London Crown Court (Image: Police handout)

A "vile and bestial" rapist has been sentenced to more than five years in jail after being convicted of a brutal sex attack on a woman in Southwark. Petroy Martin, 23, of Doddington Grove, SE17, was found guilty after a trial at Inner London Crown Court in March, and sentenced to five years and six months in jail, as well as being given a Sexual Harm Prevention Order.

Petroy Martin was described by police as a "dangerous predator" (Image: Police handout)
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/17...rtin-southwark

Old October 20th, 2023 #40
Stewart Meadows

Thread