VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2015 #101
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
20.35 Dundalk For Shia and Lula
21.05 Dundalk Coillte Cailin
an each way double ? Whatever one or the other is going in.
Absolutely dire one has to wonder at the actual agenda for transporting horses and jockey from Newmarket to Dundalk and then not even make any sort of an effort.

So now it is who has actually fed their horse for today's cards. That as a given the big handicap at Newbury 15.35 A race with enough prize money to be a stand alone target and most Bookmakers offering five places it comes down to lightentertainment each way with On Tour as a win bet.

Chase them into the swamps

Old February 7th, 2015 #102
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

I know Andy had me on ignore-ish but how about starting a thread dedicated to your racing tips.

So far he's doing okay with the tips imo. I'd like to see an up-to-date running record of his success, winners and losers, including profit/loss at level stakes, to see if his tips are profitable long-term.

Professional gambling is all about finding value with a positive expectation over the long-term. Andy seems to have the knack in finding value bets for what I can observe.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old February 7th, 2015 #103
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post

Professional gambling is all about finding value with a positive expectation over the long-term. Andy seems to have the knack in finding value bets for what I can observe.
Like Joe Owens.
He will get one eventually.
Could that blue moon be due Today.
5 minutes to the off.

Old February 7th, 2015 #104
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Not Today folks.
Strange start and AP off at the first.
Good open race though.
Just one horse possibly for the dog food and glue factory.

Old February 7th, 2015 #105
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader777 View Post
Say to them, I will just get the person you want,leave the phone on the side, leave them hanging on, after 15 mins hang up.

It works, they dont call back.
I'll try that. Sometimes I don't mind playing with them and going along with what they want me to do (note to all: don't do this unless you know enough about computers to stop just before they get access or trick you into causing damage) and seeing how long I can spin the call out for but just recently it's getting really annoying. 10.30pm at night is no time to be greeted by a very strong Chinese accent cheerfully stating "This is John Smith *cue script*".

What's really puzzling to me is usually it's a "do not have the caller's number" but sometimes, I 1471 the call and the number left is 0000000000000000.

Old February 7th, 2015 #106
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I know Andy had me on ignore-ish but how about starting a thread dedicated to your racing tips.

So far he's doing okay with the tips imo. I'd like to see an up-to-date running record of his success, winners and losers, including profit/loss at level stakes, to see if his tips are profitable long-term.

Fine by me. I'll even try and refrain from commenting.

Old February 7th, 2015 #107
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Not Today folks.
Strange start and AP off at the first.
Good open race though.
Just one horse possibly for the dog food and glue factory.
If all his tips go tits up you can always lay them to lose on Betfair.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old February 8th, 2015 #108
Gerry Fable

I shall keep a tally on Andy's tips. So far he's doing well.

Won @ 12-1

LOST

LOST

WON 9-2

WON 3-1

LOST

LOST

LOST

LOST

LOST

All bets at £10 on the nose:

Total Staked £100

Winnings £225

Profit/Loss + £125

Old February 8th, 2015 #109
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Have you taken into account E/W bets paying a quarter of the odds and a ten quid bet costs 20 quid.

Old February 8th, 2015 #110
Crusader777
Banned

Whats with the gay shit ?

I just tried to join Stormfront under the name Smoothie-Lover, but they wont allow me

Last edited by Crusader777; February 8th, 2015 at 04:47 PM.

Old February 13th, 2015 #111
Bev
drinking tea

So much for people not making decisions based on what they see on TV.

Paddy Power is running bets on Eastenders - Who Killed Lucy Beale?

If I understand it correctly, (which I probably don't) the lowest number-1 is the one they think most likely - in this case Ben Mitchell at 3-1.

In keeping with the spirit of the way the thread turned, I would suggest putting tuppence on Peter Beale at 8-1 and do it before the unravelling and unmasking next week.

I don't know how he'll do jumping over any high fences no matter how much he's whipped but I do know he's leaving the show for good - no such rumours about other characters.

Old February 13th, 2015 #112
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

If I understand it correctly, (which I probably don't) the lowest number-1 is the one they think most likely - in this case Ben Mitchell at 3-1.

In keeping with the spirit of the way the thread turned, I would suggest putting tuppence on Peter Beale at 8-1 and do it before the unravelling and unmasking next week.

I don't know how he'll do jumping over any high fences no matter how much he's whipped but I do know he's leaving the show for good - no such rumours about other characters.
There is a serious race coming up at Wolverhampton at wolves in a minute entihaa looks like the winner

Old February 13th, 2015 #113
andy

Quote:
There is a serious race coming up at Wolverhampton at wolves in a minute entihaa looks like the winner
ridden as if the jockey was a novice absolutely shameful. At this dire rate Den Maschine one of my favourite long distance horses @ 84-1 on the exchanges is only a muse

Old February 13th, 2015 #114
andy

Quote:
ridden as if the jockey was a novice absolutely shameful. At this dire rate Den Maschine one of my favourite long distance horses @ 84-1 on the exchanges is only a muse
19:45 1st 2 Aldeburgh(Mr W Twiston-Davies, 3/1 2nd-fav)
2nd 3 Den Maschine(Adam Beschizza, 50/1)
3rd 8 Sheriff Of Nawton(S James, 13/2)

A much better display of jockeyship pressing the winner to a photo and a short head at a fifth of the odds for a place and lay offs and as low as 3.95 on the exchange some happy punters

Old February 13th, 2015 #115
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:

It's Abby Branning that did it - what are her odds?

Old February 13th, 2015 #116
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
It's Abby Branning that did it - what are her odds?
9/2.

Peter's gone down to 7-1.

Old February 14th, 2015 #117
Crusader777
Banned

Quote:

Iab Beale, I dont watch it, but its odds on after Rotherham and honour killings they need to show White Fathers murder their kids too

Remember its a social engineering drama on the state propaganda channel.

Old February 20th, 2015 #118
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Lucy Beale ISIS murder

Terrorist group ISIS have released a video with a chilling claim of responsibility for the murder of Eastenders television character Lucy Beale.

Prime Minister, David Cameron has condemned the terrorist group for what he has called a ‘direct attack on our British heritage.’

In the video, ISIS claim, “This is a chilling warning to you, the British public.”

“All week you have been covering facebook and twitter with your accusations, leaving normal human beings no choice but to read your pointless, life sapping conversations.”

“British people are actually calling our offices asking to be captured until the show finishes. Well now the speculation is over, Jihadi John did it.”

A special phone line has been set up by the BBC for Eastenders fans to deal with their grief.

So far it has received over one million calls in a period of just 6 hours, though some have questioned the use of a premium rate number, speculating they may be trying to recuperate losses from the Savile enquiry and dwindling TV license sales.

Barack Obama has backed David Cameron and stated “The USA will increase troops in every Country in the World. Everyone is a terrorist now.”

Jihadi John, once rumoured to be a character creation of Sacha Baron Cohen, ended the video with a final parting shot by stating “I am originally from the East End, it felt only right that Adam’s daughter died at my hands.”

“No Ian, Ian’s daughter. Is this live?”
ht tp:/ /newsthump.com/2015/02/20/isis-claim-responsibility-for-murder-of-lucy-beale/

Old February 20th, 2015 #119
Crusader777
Banned

I dont watch it, but how did the 8 yr old who killed Lucy get rid of the body ?

I suspect one of the parents helped ? These things dont just happen with "honor killings" in Muslim families dont you know, white people do the same.....Make sure it gets into your subconscious people.

Old February 27th, 2015 #120
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder are to re-record their 80s classic ‘Ebony and Ivory’ as arguments over the colour of a dress continue to tear the Internet apart.

A picture of the dress has caused huge controversy since it was posted on Instagram, with millions of people drawn into a huge argument over what colour it actually is.

“It’s clearly Black and Blue”, said the fashion editor of Vogue magazine whilst beating her colleague over the head with a stapler.

“Some morons say otherwise but what do they know about clothing?”

“Stay down!”, she added to her colleague. “STAY DOWN.”

Meanwhile critical peace talks in the Ukraine have broken down with the two sides yelling “Black!” and “Gold!” at each other whilst brandishing automatic weaponry.

At a press conference in New York, McCartney and Wonder said they hoped that their song of harmony in the face of different colours might help bring peace back to a divided world.

“It’s all so silly”, said Paul McCartney to the assembled reporters.

“So much anger and argument over one White and Gold dress.”

“Hang on,” said Wonder.

“They told me the dress was Black and Blue.”

“This reunion is off, you colour-blind fucker.”
h ttp:/ /newsthump.com/2015/02/27/ebony-and-ivory-to-be-re-released-in-wake-of-the-dress-controversy/

I know we have a Stevie Wonder fan here on VNNUK so this seems an appropriate "story" for the Friday night thread.

Tags
betting, friday, gossip, horse racing, jokes, nutzpah, off topic, post anything, random, satire, spoof

Thread