VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th, 2006 #11
Ironguard1940

Default Having fun in Farmville, Crewe

When Ron, SA Mann and I found out about 'sleaze' Dees speaking at Longwood University, we had to confront him. We had fun aggravating the PC though police and their willing agents, but one thing about this event disturbed me. Longwood used to be an all-women college. It still appears to have at least a 3-to-1 female to male ratio, and the vast majority of these women are White (and gorgeous I might add). To bring a lying jew con artist like Dees in to speak about 'racial equality' to young, impressionable White women...well, I really do not think I have to say any more about what damage this does to our race. This event doubly reinforced why I am a WN activist, as if I needed any reinforcing. :box: It is good to see the rot and corruption for yourself first-hand once in awhile though. Thanks to Ron and SA Mann for making this a successful event, and thanks to Hibernian and A.E. for their contributions. After the event in Farmville, Ron and I decided to distribute the TAAs we had in nearby Crewe, which is a majority-White small town. A very successful and enjoyable Robert E. Lee birthday for us. White Southern Solidarity. :cheers:

Thread