Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2005 #1
cknott
Banned

Default What makes the White Patriot Party different?

As a newbie on here, tell me what makes the White Patriot Party different than other White organizations and parties? What are you going to do that is different and unique from what other groups are already doing?

Old February 20th, 2005 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Assuming you mean the White Freedom Party...

I don't speak for the WFP so take it as you will.

If you read what is at www.whitefreedomparty.org, it's pretty much laid out. The difference is that among the other orgs, the WFP doesn't take no for an answer and could care less what games the jew throws in the way to play. A straight line is the fastest way to a destination and that is what the WFP is going to take, damn the torpedos, full steam ahead. VNN is like that, why not the party it has spawned? The more you read and take part in VNN, the more you realize that the world around you is prefabricated to support the jew and that as a White you are a target for elimination. VNN is THEE major voice to communicate this fact and the WFP is the solution to save White society and all it stands for. Who else has shown such an initiative? And without cloaking it in past fascist rhetoric or symbols? It's straight-up fact and description.

Welcome to VNN and the beginnings of the WFP. Contribute if you can.

Old February 20th, 2005 #3
cknott
Banned

I see nothing new that groups like the Aryan Nations, National Alliance, and EURO hasn't already been trying for years. Why not unite with those groups instead of form yet another group? White people are already divided enough. Why divide even further? I found this site while listening to a program on the Republic Broadcasting network.

I see no contacts and not even an email address for www.whitefreedomparty.org

I guess my question should be, what are you going to do that is different than what the National Alliance, Aryan Nations, EURO hasn't done yet? Give me a reason that if I were going to join a group, why I should pick yours?

I have a simple belief. What is good for white people is good. What is bad for white people is bad.

Old February 21st, 2005 #4
brutus

RE: cknott

Quote:
I guess my question should be, what are you going to do that is different than what the National Alliance, Aryan Nations, EURO hasn't done yet? Give me a reason that if I were going to join a group, why I should pick yours?
These organizations that you mention are fine. Let me tell you the reason why I’m here at VNN and supporting the WFP.

It’s because of Alex Linder.

In my opinion he has it right and says it right. And he is attracting the cream of the White racist stock. He is a man of action.

I would suggest that you read some of his work and keep asking questions.

Be warned..........This forum is uncensored and attracts jews like a magnet. The thinking White Nationalist should ask himself, “Why does the jew feel the need to constantly be in here and always be trying to start flame wars?” The obvious answer is because the jew is scared shitless of Linder because they see his potential as a great leader and they will do anything to derail him.

BTW...........Welcome to VNN

Old February 21st, 2005 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
RE: cknott

These organizations that you mention are fine. Let me tell you the reason why I’m here at VNN and supporting the WFP.

It’s because of Alex Linder.

In my opinion he has it right and says it right. And he is attracting the cream of the White racist stock. He is a man of action.

I would suggest that you read some of his work and keep asking questions.

Be warned..........This forum is uncensored and attracts jews like a magnet. The thinking White Nationalist should ask himself, “Why does the jew feel the need to constantly be in here and always be trying to start flame wars?” The obvious answer is because the jew is scared shitless of Linder because they see his potential as a great leader and they will do anything to derail him.

BTW...........Welcome to VNN
Well said, Stan and brutus. And welcome to VNN, cknott.

VNN is ACTIVISM oriented. We publish our own tabloid newspaper, called the Aryan Alternative. Our latest edition (a 16-page tabloid) will be printed in 20,000 copies in a few days. We just began an emailing project, which will mail selected, hard-hitting and convincing articles to thousands of selected individuals around the country. Our White Freedom Party is only one month old, therefore still in the planning and "ironing out" stages, but already has members. You'll see it grow rapidly. Finally, we we stage a gigantic White Pride Day celebration in Missouri in July, that will attract thousands. And Alex has many other projects on his drawing board.

Hope you'll stick around, learn more about Alex and VNN, and decide to join and/or support us.

Welcome to VNN.

Old March 7th, 2005 #6
Lord Haw-Haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknott
As a newbie on here, tell me what makes the White Patriot Party different than other White organizations and parties? What are you going to do that is different and unique from what other groups are already doing?
Stay FAR FAR away from this "white freedom party"!!!
it's run by known RATS!!!

Old March 7th, 2005 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Haw-Haw
Stay FAR FAR away from this "white freedom party"!!!
it's run by known RATS!!!
Would you care to put that in a more adult-like statement or question ?

Old March 8th, 2005 #8
Lord Haw-Haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Would you care to put that in a more adult-like statement or question ?
That would be giving you respect you don't deserve!
you and ANYONE who supports you are scum!
you are a proven RAT!
your "white freedom party" is (if your at it's head) a
zog front group!
crawl back into the gutter scumbag you've done enough
damage already!

Old March 8th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
you are a proven RAT!
zog front group!
damage already!
You'll not tresspass on this forum. Auf Wiedersehen.

Old March 8th, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
you are a proven RAT!
zog front group!
damage already!
A simple "I refuse to debate you", would have sufficed. You are ignorant of THE FACTS. Click on "My Side of The Story" below, read it so you'll know both sides, then come back here and make informed, intelligent comment.

And FOR THE RECORD, I am not a member of The White Freedom Party, and don't intend to be. A fact I explained on a VNNF thread, several days ago.

Now then, with me out of the WFP picture, and you claiming to be a dedicated WN, why don't you support it?

Old March 8th, 2005 #11
Rounder

A.E., we made our posts above, at the same time. Therefore, I hadn't read your's before making mine.

Old March 8th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
A.E., we made our posts above, at the same time. Therefore, I hadn't read your's before making mine.
In six posts it managed to make a jerk of itself worth removal. Clowns like this have been debated already at length and they had their day. We're not going to keep on revisiting these issues.

Old March 9th, 2005 #13
FGMisarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknott
I see nothing new that groups like the Aryan Nations, National Alliance, and EURO hasn't already been trying for years. Why not unite with those groups instead of form yet another group? White people are already divided enough. Why divide even further? I found this site while listening to a program on the Republic Broadcasting network.

I see no contacts and not even an email address for www.whitefreedomparty.org

I have a simple belief. What is good for white people is good. What is bad for white people is bad.

What makes the WPP different is that its led by a known rat who ratted on men that he isnt even fit to shine their shoes...Thats the difference!! By all means, join today! You may be in prison tomorrow!!! Hail Miller's Victory!

Old March 9th, 2005 #14
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGMisarat
What makes the WPP different is that its led by a known rat who ratted on men that he isnt even fit to shine their shoes...Thats the difference!! By all means, join today! You may be in prison tomorrow!!! Hail Miller's Victory!

Wow...Another anonymous net 'Nazi Order worshiper with 2 whole posts slamming a guy who is actually DOING SOMETHING in the REAL WORLD.

What are the odds?

Tell me sparky.....Are you going to support VNN? Are you going to send a donation to Alex to help him start off a radio program?

Are you going to purchase and distribute some of the VNN tabloids to awaken our folk?

Are you going to purchase some VNN business cards to leave laying about for Whites to pick up?

Are you going to do anything at all except type?

Never mind. We all know the answer to that one.

Useless anonymous defeatist internet warrior. Alex should ban 'em all.

Old March 9th, 2005 #15
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Gee, I dont feel like I'm in jail... Miller has been back for a year now and the sky hasnt fallen yet...

Old March 9th, 2005 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Oh, so you're interested in rats, huh? Well then, here's a list of the Order rats:

Denver Parmenter
James Dye
Mark Jones
Zillah Craig
Eugene Kinerk
Ronald King
Ken Loff
Thomas Martinez
Robert Merki
Sharon Merki
Charles Ostrout
Bill Soderquist

They all testified against other Order members in Seattle, WA in Jan 1986. SOURCE: Book, "The Silent Brotherhood", page 461, written by Kevin Flynn and Gary Gerhardt.

How about an Order Leader who tried to be a rat. Go check out page 277, of the book, "Talked to Death", written by Stephen Singular. I'll quote it for ya:

"Then David Lane himself began to consider a plea bargain. In return for his testimony about the Berg murder, he wanted the Denver authorities to guarantee him a sentence of no more than six years. The local district attorney, Norm Early, rejected the offer."

How about Order leader Bruce Pierce ? He tried to be a rat right after he was arrested in Mar 1985 by signing a sworn deposition confessing Order crimes, but his offer was rejected by the feds, as well.

Old March 9th, 2005 #17
Rounder

C'mon Miser-Rat, lets rap about ALL dem rats. Whatchasay ??? I've got a whole folder full of documented rat-proofs.

Whatchasay ??? Cat got your tongue ??? Daaaa. . . .

Old March 9th, 2005 #18
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
C'mon Miser-Rat, lets rap about ALL dem rats. Whatchasay ??? I've got a whole folder full of documented rat-proofs.

Whatchasay ??? Cat got your tongue ??? Daaaa. . . .
He cant reply. For now. He'll probably re register soon. Maybe your admirer Mr Pissparagus.

Old March 10th, 2005 #19
Rounder

Hey Miser-Rat!! Where are you ?? I thought you wanted to talk about rats.

Thread