Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 3rd, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Ordering Info/Current Status of Latest Issue Ready for Shipping (#1a)

THE ARYAN ALTERNATIVE ISSUE #1a NOW READY FOR SHIPPING:

$12 for 100
$30 for 250

PREVIEW #1a HERE (top left column PDF)

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/cartoons.htm

Orders to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861
Springfield MO 65808

Call Mr. Miller at 417/258-7785 if you have questions.

If not YOU, then WHO?
If not NOW, then WHEN?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

You know what's going on in America. Thanks to VNN, you know why. The Aryan Alternative is your way to fight back.

Join me, men of good will and strong heart.

Alex Linder

Old November 7th, 2004 #2
Polybius

Default Sidebar

I hope you were able to sneak in a "did you know" sidebar on the GAS Review Act.

Old November 8th, 2004 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

tomorrow Rounder I will scrounge up $72 for 600 units of the 1a reprint. please send lot of 200 to Kievsky. Other two lots up to you.

Old November 10th, 2004 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

UPDATE: as of early am Wed, tabloid corrections finalized, issue #1a on way to printer. Rounder will be picking it up in the next two days.

11,000 will be printed.

ITZ COMING.

Old November 19th, 2004 #5
JB112

Hey, Rounder, could you furnish me a list of those VNNers who purchased tabloids from the first printing?

Old November 19th, 2004 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Roger dodger A.E. And, for the umpteenth time, thank you very much. I'll mail Kievsky his 200 immediately upon their arrival in my rec room. I wonder if Kievsky read the huge compliment paid to his writings via the letter from contributor I just posted in the main discussion forum under: "A Super VNN'er".
huh, interesting, I will check that out! He's always been one of VNN's brightest lights!

Old November 28th, 2004 #7
Auschwitz_Part_II

Quote:
11,000 copies of VNN tabloid newspaper issue #1a, now sits in my recreation room. I returned from the 1,200 mile round trip to printers, at noon today.

I am now accepting orders. The first 10,000 copies are now being read by the lemmings, and many of them are logging on to VNN, as a result. Check out the numbers. And yaw'll ain't seen nuttin yet.

Who's first to order a shipment of our new, and improved issue # 1a???
Where are you getting these printed at??

Old November 28th, 2004 #8
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auschwitz_Part_II
Where are you getting these printed at??

What sort of question is that?

------------

Old November 28th, 2004 #9
Auschwitz_Part_II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
What sort of question is that?

------------
Uh....a straight-forward curious one.

Old November 28th, 2004 #10
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auschwitz_Part_II
Uh....a straight-forward curious one.

Don't ask...

-----------

Old November 28th, 2004 #11
Auschwitz_Part_II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
Don't ask...

-----------
Look I'm not asking for the exact location. I'm asking where is he getting them printed at: public, private, kinkos, or what?

Old November 29th, 2004 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I'm dying to hold issue 1a in my paws! Please send me a couple before you run out!

Old November 29th, 2004 #13
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

thanks much Rounder, just itchin to put s few in my "tabloid file" with the other samples you so generously sent me. with those extras I will probably do some discreet distro myself!

I know we can do better than 51. We have at least 51 ex NA members on here who are no longer paying dues. I wonder if they would all, who have not already contributed, consider chipping in a couple months' worth each and actually obtain something in return for their expense!

Old November 30th, 2004 #14
American Rebel

Default Rounder is out of line

You are out of line.

You seem to think that distributing the VNN Tabloid is the ONLY form of activism on planet, and you have no idea what the people here are doing as far as being activists.

I prefer to distribute the PROJECT SCHOOLYARD CD's from Panzerfaust www.panzerfaust.com, or Tom Metzgers W.A.R. Tabloid www.resist.com, or Holohoax materials from the Institute for Historical Review www.ihr.org.

This is a forum not a military organization. People have their own ideas when it comes to activism and you have no right to belittle them or degrade them when you have no clue what others are doing.

You are out of line and it's high time that someone here had the balls to tell you so!

Quote:
A.E., you and other diplomatic and reasonable loyal VNN'ers might consider starting a thread in the Main Discussion Forum, and try and talk the do-nothings into sending in a financial contribution and/or ordering tabloids.

Diplomacy is not one of my better attributes. I piss them off, and in some cases, talk them out of supporting VNN's tabloid project, rather than into it.

5l loyal VNN'ers are carrying hundreds of other "VNN'ers" on their shoulders. And the others, ought to be ashamed of themselves. (In my humble opinion).

Old November 30th, 2004 #15
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
A.E., you and other diplomatic and reasonable loyal VNN'ers might consider starting a thread in the Main Discussion Forum, and try and talk the do-nothings into sending in a financial contribution and/or ordering tabloids.

Diplomacy is not one of my better attributes. I piss them off, and in some cases, talk them out of supporting VNN's tabloid project, rather than into it.

5l loyal VNN'ers are carrying hundreds of other "VNN'ers" on their shoulders. And the others, ought to be ashamed of themselves. (In my humble opinion).
aye-

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=12735

Old December 4th, 2004 #16
American Rebel

You are as crazy as a bed bug! 90% of the "members" on VNNF are dead wood. They aren't even there - people who have come and gone. You have about 50 - 60 "active" posters. Again VNNF is NOT a military organization or any kind of organization for that matter. It's a forum. People come here to talk and educate themselves and to exchange ideas. That is what a forum is for. Get a dictionary - look it up. Now say to yourself over and over "the F in VNNF stands for FORUM"!

You talk about respect. Due to YOUR past it would be a stretch to expect anyone to give you any respect. Where are all of the WP/WN/NS organizations who "respect" you Glenn Miller??? Name them.

The 70's are gone - along with your "troops". And they ain't coming back!

Quote:
You do it your way, and I'll do it mine.

90 percent of the members of this forum are as worthless to our Movement as the lemmings they criticise. You know it. I know it. They know it and few deny it.

Kiss-uppy reasoning nor pleadings has ever moved the anonymous internet cowards, trolls, and hobbyists. I have no respect for them, only loathing. I tell the truth about them. As far as I'm concerned, there are only 51 loyal VNN'ers - those who have demonstrated support for VNN's only ACTIVE resistance, namely Alex Linder's Tabloid Newspaper Project.

$12 for the payment of 100 tabloids is "chicken feed" every damn one of you can afford, and every damn one of you owe it, for the privilege of running your mouths freely on this forum which requires money to maintain - money which is provided by others.

Old December 4th, 2004 #17
Kievsky

Default don't quit, Glenn

I have no use for people sniping at one another. When one person actually goes and DOES SOMETHING, others criticize him as if he's making pretense to be a leader, when all he is doing, is trying to DO SOMETHING. Glenn isn't campaigning for Fuhrer, you damned fool! He's one man, doing his best, so try dismounting from your high horse, and go do your activism, your way.

There is no central organization. We are a dispersed resistance, working towards a single end. Attacking GM is silly because he isn't campaigning for any leadership positions, and he isn't making any pretense of leading anyone.

However, given his background in the special forces, when the manure hits the fan, I hope I can find him. Special forces folks are going to be exactly what we need to survive when things go south, which, I believe, they will and soon. See www.fromthewilderness.com

Spend more time working towards White enlightenment and White survival. I post very little on the VNNF because I'm too damned busy WITH REAL THINGS. Every sniping post you make is time wasted when you could be earning more money, cultivating your garden, and talking to your fellow Whites.

Rob

Old December 4th, 2004 #18
JB112

Default Criticism of reprint 1a

Every issue must have catchy, funny cartoons on the front page. The first printing had two decent ones, 1a has none. 1b or 2 must have the best cartoons on front page to grab out at the person, catch his interest, etc. Cartoons convey in simple, direct terms our message, and are funny, and lighten the mood, open the person to our ideas. They should come first.

Also, and this is not a criticism but a suggestion, the front page should have some interactive column in the future; mainly letters. But also some kind of survey or poll or something to do w/ the recipient. Since this is a college paper, printing the letters we receive is a good start.

The graphics in general seem sparser in this issue. Should have more.

Thanks, Glenn, for the extra issues. Will get em out quick.

Old December 4th, 2004 #19
konkwista88

I think many people on this site are waiting for some momentum to build before they join the effort. Dont give up.

Old December 4th, 2004 #20
American Rebel

FGM: "Oh, glory days ahead for VNN'ers !!!"

YEP! All 51 of you!

FGM: "Once # 2 is posted pdf on this forum, I predict that lots of Stormfronters will be ordering copies, as well as members and guests from other WN forums. And why wouldn't they IF they sincerely want to spread the WN messages far and wide to the White masses?"

Because they (ALL) don't want to be associated with FGM!

Quote:
Hey Kievsky, I was just being a bit facetious with American Rebel. I ain't about to quit anything. And don't tell anyone, but I'm quite pleased with our tabloid's progress. The $272 I received in today's mail puts our total to well over $3,000, and I've mailed/delivered 19,500 copies to VNN distributors already, leaving me only 1,500 left.

JB112, you and I are in total agreement about front page tabloid content. How about a "Did you Know?" article there, along with 2 or 3 of our hardest hitting cartoons? BTW, Alex is really going to pleasantly amaze everyone with edition # 2. Mark my words. And from then on, they'll get progressively better and better.

Konkwista88, your point about VNN'ers waiting for a momentum to build up need wait no longer after reading paragraph one above. Eh ??

Once # 2 is posted pdf on this forum, I predict that lots of Stormfronters will be ordering copies, as well as members and guests from other WN forums. And why wouldn't they IF they sincerely want to spread the WN messages far and wide to the White masses?

Oh, glory days ahead for VNN'ers !!!

Thread