Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Welcome Dr Bob

Welcome to our newest member Dr BoB DeMarais.

Consider subscribing to the worthy publication, Thunderbolt of Truth:

http://thunderboltoftruth.com/

This magazine carries many stories of non-White crime and I have long thought it would be nearly ideal handout material for recruiting "newbies."

Old February 1st, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

from the web page: Is Thunderbolt for You?

This publication is a Thunderbolt of Truth. We spare no effort to bring it to you, and we give no quarter to those destroying America and our people. We bring you vital news and critical information. We pledge to always bring the truth--the side of the news that the media keeps from you. Thunderbolt counters the bias and lies of the mainstream media. Major areas covered are:

Non-White violent crime. Barring a major terrorist attack on the U.S., the big story in 2004 will be the murder explosion. Murder is up in almost every city in 2003. In Denver, for example, murder is up 50% over the last year. We put the blame where it belongs: on the murderers. Non-Whites are the killers far out of proportion to their numbers. We hit the "un-indicted coconspirators" of the killers: the media, politicians, Black activists, and Jewish groups.

We go beyond murder to hammer at issues the media covers up, including interracial murder and rape.

Thunderbolt reports how the local police are rapidly losing their ability to control non-Whites. The key issue is "use of force." Blacks, Hispanics and their allies, the liberals and the media Jews persecute White police officers who kill non-White criminals.

Media. We give the media no quarter. They have lied to you for far too long. From the billionaire Jewish media moguls down to the rookie reporter, they are, almost without exception, a group of habitual liars. They lie in virtually every story concerning race--AIDS, immigration, student performance, homosexuals, and crime, just to name a few.

The coming police state. The White sheep are being panicked by the media. They willingly give up their rights because the media has frightened them. Using excuses like "domestic terrorism," the FBI, state and local police are going to control your life. Surveillance cameras, concrete barriers, electronic sensors, searches, and strip searches are in your future.

The media and the politicians deliberately let hundreds of thousands of terrorists into the U.S. and let minority criminals run rampant. Then to control the terrorists and killer apes, the politicians grant the police more and more power.

A small example: if the police search you or your home, they may seize as little as $700 to prove you are engaged in some sort of criminal activity. The police need this tool to control the Black and "Hispanic" drug and illegal gun dealers. To avoid charges of racism the police must use the same tool against you.

You will lose your gun rights. Thunderbolt hammers on this issue. Non-White crime is out of control because non-Whites can't control their violent nature. No politician will do anything to control them. Instead politicians continue to try to control guns and so forth. Non-White criminals are not using as many "Saturday night specials" as they used to. Now the preferred weapon is an AK-47 or a powerful handgun. Non-Whites read Guns & Ammo too. They know if you can shoot someone with an AK-47, he can't shoot back, and he will never be a witness. Well-meaning White liberals are not the major force behind gun control efforts. The major force is media lies about Black and Mexican murderers.

The economy. Our jobs and our economy have been exported to Red China, Mexico, and other Third World hell-holes. The American government and individuals have been living on their credit for more than a decade. Foreigners own 12% of American corporations' common stock, 23% of our corporate bonds, and 45% of our national debt. Our politicians did this to you. They are puppets in the hands of the media and the internationalists.

Schools. Non-White and homosexual teachers are often as big a threat, as are non-White students. Our children are not safe in schools. They are physically, morally, and spiritually in grave danger.

In addition, Thunderbolt continually features stories on mandated equality and the student standardized test scores that prove mental and psychological inequality.

Immigration. We will point out the violent crime, corruption, welfare dependence, and race problems that immigration, legal and illegal, causes. This is an issue that has been badly under reported and deserves a Thunderbolt of Truth

We are losing the war for America, and we are losing it rapidly. But we can awaken Whites. Thunderbolt knows that people take the news personally, especially if it's put to them truthfully. And it is personal that their country and their people are being destroyed. Some Whites will take their rightful responsibility and act. We continually issue a challenge to Whites to become patriots. Many need to be shocked by a Thunderbolt of Truth. --Editor

Old February 1st, 2005 #3
SheerTerror

Welcome Bob! I've heard nothing but good things about Thunderbolt for years.

Old February 1st, 2005 #4
siobhain

Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes

This magazine carries many stories of non-White crime and I have long thought it would be nearly ideal handout material for recruiting "newbies."
I love the Thunderbolt of Truth. Very powerful expose of the crimes of the utterly violent savages we have among us which are ignored by the jewish media, the lunacy of non-white immigration and gun control, and how the courts and police buckle to political pressure from black power groups. All the liberal theories about multi-cult diversity and racial equality are defeated by the reality about what is actually happening in this country.

Old February 1st, 2005 #5
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
Welcome Bob! I've heard nothing but good things about Thunderbolt for years.
YEARS?! A year, maybe.

Old February 1st, 2005 #6
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes

Indeed A.E. Dr. Bob DeMarais is solid and true patriot!

Old February 1st, 2005 #7
Rounder

Hell, even the hard-core, former Green Beret Vietnam vet, White Will, speaks super highly of Bob DeMarais. In fact, Bob sends me a box full of his dynamite magazines every month for distribution, paid for by White Will.

Bob's magazine "Thunderbolt of Truth", is professionally designed and of high quality equal to or exceeding that of "Newsweek" or other system magazine.

VNN'ers should send Bob $5 for a sample edition, to:

Thunderbolt LLC
PO Box 400,
Marlinton, WV 29454

Welcome to VNN, Bob.

Old February 23rd, 2005 #8
Chain

Dr. D., I noticed you registered and began posting a few days past; glad AE started this thread. It's quite an honor for VNNF that you are posting.

Dr. D. was on Dr. Pierce's staff- for all you who didn't know. He has two PhD's; used to teach at (I believe it was) Ohio State.

Most every article in "Thunderbolt of Truth" ends with a few pithy words about "beast predators" and the like, and/or what we Whites must do at this time in our history.

In a recent issue, Dr. D. gave out a "Beneath Barney" [Fife] award to gutless, PC step 'n fetchit White cops. He said something like- "Though Barney was skinny, uneducated, socially clumsy, and with involuntary shaking
gun when he made his arrests...he had much more innate manly courage than today's cops, who, though big and strong, often with advanced masters' degrees are daily slavishly beholden to leftist forces in the Multi Cult". (Paraphrase).

In another issue, Dr. D. directed the reader to look at the physical ordinariness of Adolf Hitler. Then he reminded us that- just as Hitler did- we can, by our sheer will and daily effort, make ourselves
unordinary supermen in our racial fight.

Welcome, Dr. Bob DeMarais. Please keep coming round; you'll inspire everybody, but especially our younger guys, who are learning a lot to carry all this into Our White Future. When they're our age, Sir, they'll be telling the White kids that they used to chat with you online back in '05.

Old February 25th, 2005 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Dr. D., I noticed you registered and began posting a few days past; glad AE started this thread. It's quite an honor for VNNF that you are posting.

Dr. D. was on Dr. Pierce's staff- for all you who didn't know. He has two PhD's; used to teach at (I believe it was) Ohio State.

Most every article in "Thunderbolt of Truth" ends with a few pithy words about "beast predators" and the like, and/or what we Whites must do at this time in our history.

In a recent issue, Dr. D. gave out a "Beneath Barney" [Fife] award to gutless, PC step 'n fetchit White cops. He said something like- "Though Barney was skinny, uneducated, socially clumsy, and with involuntary shaking
gun when he made his arrests...he had much more innate manly courage than today's cops, who, though big and strong, often with advanced masters' degrees are daily slavishly beholden to leftist forces in the Multi Cult". (Paraphrase).

In another issue, Dr. D. directed the reader to look at the physical ordinariness of Adolf Hitler. Then he reminded us that- just as Hitler did- we can, by our sheer will and daily effort, make ourselves
unordinary supermen in our racial fight.

Welcome, Dr. Bob DeMarais. Please keep coming round; you'll inspire everybody, but especially our younger guys, who are learning a lot to carry all this into Our White Future. When they're our age, Sir, they'll be telling the White kids that they used to chat with you online back in '05.
I second the welcome. I too noticed Dr. DeMarais' piece on Hitler and will, it was excellent. Perhaps he can repost it here. I'm not sure if I still have the issue it was in, I may have forwarded it, but the essential point was that a man gets up in the morning, works hard, and shuts up. And the more you use your will, the better you get at it. Pretty soon nothing gets in your way. It's like strengthening a muscle.

Thread