VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2013 #1
andy

Default Soldiers Killer identified as islamic killer in 2008

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/39...rer_gets_life/

Lee James who put his own life on the line to thwart these islamic killers in 2008 should be released immediately. He was convicted by a system court that claimed a bloke would mount a race attack on three armed huge bantu in the confines of a council flat.

Mr Pitts said: “The murder was in the end only of one person but that was sheer chance. He was wounded very, very seriously and was extremely lucky not to have been killed or incapacitated for life.”

He said: “From the evidence I’ve heard it does seem likely that Faridon was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was sheer misfortune he ended up being killed.

“Faridon had the extraordinary courage it seem to me to attempt to confront Lee James, not only to protect himself but also to protect the other 16-year-old.

“It was, of course, a hopeless mismatch.

“He was literally cut to pieces by Lee James who went on to stab a third man, fortunately not so seriously.”

Even after being stabbed once, Faridon attempted to stop Mr James. It was only after receiving a second wound that he tried to escape but it was too late.

Afterwards James confessed to friends he had killed Mr Alizadah, saying he believed the boys were members of Al-Qaeda, plotting to blow up Bluewater shopping centre.

James, a former professional bare knuckle fighter, had a string of offences to his name going back to 1992 including a conviction for wounding in 1994 and for aggravated burglary in 1996 when he attacked his victim with a claw hammer

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ma...d-murder-knife

One of the men arrested for hacking to death a soldier in a London street witnessed a murder and was himself stabbed in a frenzied knife attack five years ago, the Guardian has learned.

Michael Adebowale, who was pictured holding a blade minutes after the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich on Wednesday, had been caught up in an earlier fatal incident in January 2008 when he was 16.

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 24th, 2013 #2
andy

Bare-knuckle fighter Lee James stabbed teenager Faridon Alizada to death in a drug-fuelled frenzy and then claimed the victim was a terrorist.

James was high on cocaine when he murdered the 18 year-old and knifed his two 16 year-old friends at a crack den in Erith, Kent.

He burst into the flat screaming: 'You f*****g Somalians, you want to ruin my country, you want to blow up my country, you want to sell drugs in my country. This is what you get.'

The three victims, two of whom were Afghani, were all affiliated with the notorious south London street gang the 'Woolwich Boys'.

They dealt drugs from a one-bedroom flat in Verona House, Larner Road, Erith, and James was a regular customer before the attack on January 5, 2008.

James burst into the flat swearing and demanding money, before stabbing Faridon (pictured, right), who was known as ‘Fighter’ in the chest.

One of the 16-year-old victims, who was stabbed in the back and shoulder, said James 'lost the plot' and started ranting about Somalians before lashing out with the knife.

The second 16-year-old was stabbed in the neck, with the blade penetrating his spine, and spent months in hospital recovering.
James, who also used the last names Peacock and Cantwell, later told acquaintances that he had robbed, murdered and stabbed the occupants of the flat.

He claimed the men in the flat were supporters of Al Qaeda and that they had offered him money to act as a suicide bomber to blow up the nearby Bluewater Shopping Centre.

Jurors at Southwark Crown Court found him guilty of murder, and he admitted two counts of wounding with intent.

Judge Anthony Pitts jailed James for life and ordered him to serve a minimum of 26 years before being considered for release by the parole board.

He said: ‘No words of the court can really help in this situation but in so far as it does, the family has the court’s condolences and I feel for them and their loss.

‘But he was literally cut to pieces by Lee James who went on to stab a third man, fortunately not as seriously.’

Judge Pitts said James (pictured left) had a ‘propensity towards violence’ and at times appeared to ‘positively enjoy violence and get a buzz out of it’.
In a victim impact statement, Farsdon’s father Habib Alizada said he ‘felt like a storm had come over him’ since his son’s death.

Mr Alizada said he had been ‘distressed to hear his son referred to as Fighter’ and to Al Qaeda, as these were the reasons he took his family away from Afghanistan.

Old May 24th, 2013 #3
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
He claimed the men in the flat were supporters of Al Qaeda and that they had offered him money to act as a suicide bomber to blow up the nearby Bluewater Shopping Centre.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 24th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Old May 25th, 2013 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Yeah, offering someone money to kill themselves isn't the best excuse I've heard....

That said, the guy in the OP should have his case looked at again in light of what we now know.

Old May 25th, 2013 #5
andy

Apparently Lee James only reverted to the "out of his head on drugs" defence in an attempt to get his charges reduced to manslaughter on legal advice. On arrest and in subsequent interviews he reiterated again and again that the targets were al queda terrorists intent on blowing up Bluewater and thet he had prevented a terrorist atrocity. When it was pointed out to him by the Police and solicitors that this made him look like a nutcase and that the "victims" were simple drug dealers he changed to a more orthodox criminal defence.

It is interesting that the Judge himself rejected the drug induced madness defence and persisted with the premeditated murder. That as a given one then must ask the question : Why did this lunatic attack and murder known drug dealers on their own manner in the style described ? He did not do it to rob them as he faced no robbery charges, So why did he attack them in such a manner ?.
The inescapable conclusion is that the bantu aware that James was such a dangerous individual unmoved by their posse posing bigged themselves up as being connected to al quieda so much so they even had a plan and sought to recruit him claiming big money. Now lunatic or not James in his drug fueled world decided they could be serious.He had no means or desire to inform the security forces who would not believe him and use it as an excuse to oppress him. So like so many alcoholics and drug users he followed his conscience and attempted to redeem himself in societies eyes by eliminating bin liners boys in Erith. Any marcges should feature FREE Lee James posters. Unlike the security services he knew a potential terrorist when he met one

Old January 22nd, 2014 #6
andy

Default Woolwich the forgotten victim ?

Lee James forgotten by this forum and every news outlet controlled by the system media is still serving a life sentence. He must at least be entitled to a review.. While the authorities are at it they might like to round up these afghanis and see if they too are planning Rigby style attacks

Michael Adebowale, 22, ..who was pictured holding a blade minutes after the murder of Drummer Rigby on Wednesday, had been caught up in an earlier fatal incident in January 2008 when he was 16

Bare-knuckle fighter Lee James stabbed teenager Faridon Alizada to death in a drug-fuelled frenzy and then claimed the victim was a terrorist.

James was high on cocaine when he murdered the 18 year-old and knifed his two 16 year-old friends at a crack den in Erith, Kent.

He burst into the flat screaming: 'You f*****g Somalians, you want to ruin my country, you want to blow up my country, you want to sell drugs in my country. This is what you get.'

The three victims, two of whom were Afghani, were all said to be affiliated with the notorious south London street gang the 'Woolwich Boys'.

They dealt drugs from a one-bedroom flat in Verona House, Larner Road, Erith, and James was a regular customer before the attack on January 5, 2008.

Faridon AlizadaJames burst into the flat swearing and demanding money, before stabbing Faridon who was known as ‘Fighter’, in the chest.

One of the 16-year-old victims, who was stabbed in the back and shoulder, said James 'lost the plot' and started ranting about Somalians before lashing out with the knife.

The second 16-year-old was stabbed in the neck, with the blade penetrating his spine, and spent months in hospital recovering.
James, who also used the last names Peacock and Cantwell, later told acquaintances that he had robbed, murdered and stabbed the occupants of the flat.

James later insisted he was suffering from a drug induced 'psychotic episode' and had no memory of the incident.
Jurors at Southwark Crown Court found him guilty of murder, and he admitted two counts of wounding with intent.

Judge Anthony Pitts jailed James for life and ordered him to serve a minimum of 26 years before being considered for release by the parole board.

He said: ‘No words of the court can really help in this situation but in so far as it does, the family has the court’s condolences and I feel for them and their loss.

'Faced with Lee James, who had already stabbed the first teenager by plunging the carving knife with some force into the back of his neck- a blow which felled him almost immediately- Faridon had the extraordinary courage to attempt to confront James, not only to protect himself but also to protect the two others.

‘It was a hopeless mismatch, he was unarmed, he was 18-years of age and he was facing a man who we have subsequently heard had a history of violence and had experience as a professional bare knuckle fighter.

‘The evidence suggests that even with him knifed by at least one of the two fatal wounds he suffered, he continued to try and stand up to Lee James.

‘But he was literally cut to pieces by Lee James who went on to stab a third man, fortunately not as seriously.’

Lee JamesJudge Pitts said James had a ‘propensity towards violence’ and at times appeared to ‘positively enjoy violence and get a buzz out of it’.

‘He is a man who has had a significant history of taking class A drugs including crack, heroin and cannabis. His drug of choice is cocaine, which he consumes a very considerable quantity of from time to time.

‘It certainly seems to me that it has an effect on his ability to control himself and exacerbates his propensity and enjoyment of violence.’

In a victim impact statement, Faridon’s father Habib Alizada said he ‘felt like a storm had come over him’ since his son’s death.

Mr Alizada said he had been ‘distressed to hear his son referred to as 'Fighter’ and to Al Qaeda, as these were the reasons he took his family away from Afghanistan.

Old January 23rd, 2014 #7
The Truth At Last

I wouldn't call James a victim but why haven't the media shown more interest in this ?

Quote:
Not your usual mitigating circumstances a drug fueled murderer comes up with might have been dismissed at the time but subsequent events should have had any half decent journalist or police investigator working overtime .

Quote:
James later insisted he was suffering from a drug induced 'psychotic episode' and had no memory of the incident.
Was he told by his QC it would be better that way ? did the security services have a hand in this and know far more about Adebowale and his pals years before the barbaric murder of Drummer Rigby .

I'm not big on conspiracies and it might be a cruel coincidence but the question remains why haven't the national media focused on this possibility .

Old January 23rd, 2014 #8
Bev
drinking tea

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...ighlight=james

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...es#post1554504

More on this guy. I'm surprised his lawyer hasn't begun some sort of appeal based on what we now know and combined with the "crazed on drugs" angle.

eta: The Guardian seems to be insinuating that Mad Michael wasn't radicalised until after this incident. I don't understand betting odds but I know I don't like the odds on that.

Quote:
The trial at Southwark crown court heard that James, a former bare knuckle fighter, accused Adebowale and the other youths, who were Afghans, of being members of al-Qaida and plotting to carry out explosions. The court heard claims that James was suffering from a drug-induced psychosis during the attack.

Madeleine Edwards, a family friend who lived in the same block of flats as Adebowale in Greenwich, south London, said he had been involved with a local gang – the Woolwich boys – when he was a young teenager and had been in "some serious gangland trouble".

She said he had been a witness in a high-profile murder trial and that his mother had said he had to "disappear for a while." He left for about a year and when he came back he appeared to have converted to Islam and had become distant. "He could see my disdain at the direction he had gone in," she said.
ht tp://w ww.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/24/woolwich-adebowale-witnessed-murder-knife

Old February 12th, 2014 #9
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

lee james lee james rigby.
Coincidentally.
http://chrisspivey.org/coincidentally/

Old 3 Days Ago #10
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
lee james lee james rigby.
Coincidentally.
http://chrisspivey.org/coincidentally/
Just been reviewing this thread.

Not only do we get the Lee James /Lee James Rigby and the Lee James Rigby killer "coincidence"
we also get this delightful little mind bender.
Lee James (no rigby)burst in to what he called a terrorist base in Verona House ------ Road.
Verona is where the Operation Gladio Red Brigade kidnapped the American head of NATO/UN in his VERONA FLAT.What a "coincidence" mind blowing if you are a paranoid crank.
Yeah but why did you leave the name of the road out Griff.
That would be because its Larner Road and what do we get from the name Larner.

Anyone that has watched false flag videos by Ole Dammegård will get my drift.
They are good shit you bunch of mother fuckers.

Thread