Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 28th, 2012 #21
Sam Fisher
Banned

How would a job like this work out for a guy who never did a labor-type job ever in his life? Aside from helping parents or family with small around-the-house projects.

Seems a pretty intimidating journey

Old December 28th, 2012 #22
Craig Cobb
Banned

Followed boom towns all my life. Most of these jobs are repetition and loyalty, Sam. You might say there are 'levels of entry'. You're not gonna be a directional driller or haul oil or water in a tanker w/o a CDL and hazmat (in former case). You are young, right? They want the muscle and malleability. When I took the bus to AL 6 weeks or so ago, there was a quite skinny mystery meat super light-skinned mulatto/spic type heading to CA--18 I think he said he was. Looked a couple years younger. Had earplugs in and was generally out of it. A few obvious recently-acquired status toys. But was clearly dufus type and oblivious. I mean, out of it. Like you wouldn't want him around you on the job because of the "dangerous" factor. Worse than the young Whites, this one was. That's saying something. The funny, bossy old lady at the counter had to direct his every move. Geographically, he had little to no idea where he was. He knew CA was west. That was about it. Spilled bottled water on the counter and ignored it. It was all very funny. I just had to ask him what he was doing in oil. He'd been laying some kind of sheet or something for telecommunications along the highway. I can imagine. The crew boss sets a covey of them up and then has them run out in the weather--no matter what it is-- and do the shit. Anyway, he told me the company. I forget now. Was making $17 an hr. I think he said not much overtime. In other words, not a very good job for up here. He was heading back to CA after 7 weeks total. He uttered it with such finality--you could tell he really figured he'd "done his time"; he'd made all the money he needed for life. To me, it's personally alarming when spacey, lackadaisical mulattos can drift up here, and Whites (at least WN) choose not to so much. This kid was one of the worst I'd seen.

Old January 1st, 2013 #23
Crowe

I've taken "out of the area" ventures 3 times in my life for employment, and I'm not that old, and every time but one I've been burned, meaning I left just as broke, or even worse than I was before I left. Last time was Richmond VA, I signed a 1 year lease, had to bail out after 4 months, and my entire savings was used to pay off the lease. And that was for a decent apartment in a non-nigger/spick area. I barely had the money for gas to drive back to Kentucky. I told myself I'd never do that again, and for better or for worse, I'm living and dying in Kentucky.

The only way I'd consider working out of town/state is if the company paid per diem, meaning they covered my room and board. That is really the only way to do it without getting screwed.

And I've heard form other sources Craig that there is no shortage of Mexicans and niggers up there, and in fact the place is crawling with them. I'm not going to go up there to work to live in a tent around spiks and niggers, just to go in and work with spiks and niggers. I'm far too hostile to niggers for me to be able to coexist with them for any extended period of time without me going to prison. Its just not a situation I want to put myself in, because I already know how I'd react if tested.

/end bitchfest.

Old January 2nd, 2013 #24
Sam Fisher
Banned

Yeah I'm young-ish, 26, and in shape. Don't smoke or do drugs, and only enjoy liquor for the taste. I workout and eat healthy as I can and try to be frugal with my expenses. The only labor-intensive job I ever worked was my first and second jobs as a teen doing grocery stocking and working at an animal kennel, respectively.

The only thing daunting is moving across the country to a new area and having to figure living arrangements. I'm a pup when it comes to things like that. My only connections are through family who all live in the NY/CT area. I'm excruciatingly single () and have no kids (that I know about! hurr) either. Though I know if I ended up failing I could always be taken back by family.

Its something I'm thinking about, considering contract security sucks and I'm about to lose my job.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #25
Crowe

I did a little bit of research, and apparently the cost of living has skyrocketed in that area due to the influx of workers. I've heard horror stories like $800-$1000/month just to rent a trailer, IF you can find one. For a family size house, you would probably be looking at paying 80%+ of your entire monthly take home pay even after all the overtime you get. I've learned to stick to a budget over the years, and the maximum % of my take home pay I'd want to pay for rent is 35%, and I wouldn't pay that for a trailer.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #26
Craig Cobb
Banned

Crowe, Sam Fisher and others aren't in the market for a family sized house up here. I know some of the people who have shown up here; they've all done well. April Gaede was one. Housing availability has actually gotten better since I came here. This thread is in 'working' and sticky. As I recommended in the longer version, one way--if you don't want to work in the west and northwest in oil--is to rent within 50 miles of Minot in a small town. I met a stonemason who bought a five thousand dollar house and repaired it.

This place has been very good to me. I like it. Amost all Germans in my direct area and Norwegians-descended a lot on the oil area. Yes, it's already in this thread--there are niggers and spics showing up, but not nearly as many as any other state except maybe Wyoming or Montana. There are only 683,000 people here and a $2 billion surplus.

It is a precise measure of how psychologically beaten down our people are that they can't get on a Greyhound bus and make a new start--especially the young. They share that in common with urban niggers. I worked on the Beaufort Sea on the frozen ice in gas exploration transportation when I was barely 20. I do not understand the current lack or will-power and 'can do' attitude amongst masses of people. I just do not. But I am angry about it. Others who have arrived here and succeeded as a result of this thread are also clueless as to how the 'lamos' think too, I am sure.

Tags
dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread